Chap.4 My feelings for her

SNSD & T-ara living together ?

 

Chap.4 My feelings for her

Hwayoung & Jiyeon was at the kitchen cooking ramyun for Jiyeon’s hungry stomach.They were joking & fooling around while waiting for the ramyun to cooked until Jiyeon’s phone rang.She excitedly picked it up & leave Hwayoung all alone in the kitchen.

 

Hwayoung sighed she knows who’s the one called Jiyeon its none other than 2am Jinwoon’s.One of Jiyeon’s co-star in Dream High 2.They eventually got closer to each other after the show.They always text or call each other whenever they have free time from their hectic schedule & it hurts Hwayoung.Its not because she has a crush on Jinwoon but she loves Jiyeon so much that’s eventually hurt her heart million times.

 

Jiyeon & Hwayoung was best buddies since they were both born at the same year & has the same age.They were always together that Hwayoung falls for Jiyeon hard.She doesn’t know when does it start but all she knows is when Jiyeon’s near her her heartbeats faster & she could feel butterflies in her stomach.

 

Just like the other,she’s afraid of getting rejected,she doesn’t know if Jiyeon was gay like her or like their unnies.She doesn’t want their friendship to be ruined just because she confessed.When she got the courage to confessed to Jiyeon a sudden news came to her & broke her heart real real hard.

 

Jiyeon told her that Jinwoon was courting her already.When she heard it,she feels her world turns gray & she begins to get deaf.Of course as a bestfriend she would support her even though it hurts her to see Jiyeon is happy with other guys.

 

Jiyeon came back with a smile plastered on her face & she saw Hwayoung already putting the ramyun on a plate.She went to her & they starts to eat because Jiyeon can no longer hold her hunger.

 

-After few hours-

 

The unnies came back after their schedules.When Jiyeon heard her unnie their already she immediately went downstairs & pulled Sunny with her.

 

“Yah! Jiyeon what are you doing ?” Sunny asked while struggling on Jiyeon’s grip while the others looked at them curiously

“Unnie earlier when I wanted to eat because I’m hungry,I ask the unnies to cook me a food but Sooyoung unnie said that I should cook it for myself,after me & Hwayoung cook it,I think she smells the ramyun & eventually she eat it all & there’s nothing left for me & Hwayoung” Jiyeon said while pouting

 

“Soo do that to you babyji?” Taeyeon ask as she was able to hear Jiyeon’s statement

“Yesh!” Jiyeon said while nodding her head

“Eish~! That shikshin!” Both Sunny & Taeyeon said

 

The Dandyu duo immediately went to the living room where the others are while holding Jiyeon’s hand.When they reached the living room they stop in front of Sooyoung who was eating a bag of chips.

 

“Tae! I’m watching you know,get out of my sight” Sooyoung irritatedly said

“Not until you told us what happen earlier when were not around” Sunny said sternly

“W-wha-at h-appen earlier?” Sooyoung nervously asked

“Yes Soo what happen earlier! Tell us!” Taeyeon ordered

 

Jiyeon who was on the back afraid of what will happen while the others is curious of what they are talking about.

Hwayoung went to Jiyeon to calm her because she knows that Jiyeon is afraid already.

 

“Yeonnie are you okay ?” Hwayoung whispered

“I’m scared Youngie” Jiyeon whispered too

“Don’t worry I’ll be here by your side” Hwayoung said while giving Jiyeon a assuringly smile

 

The T-ara unnies who saw this just look at each other & smiled.While on the other side Sooyoung was nervous because she knew what the Dandyu duo were talking about.

 

“Soo your so dead!” Hyoyeon whispered

“I know Hyo,omg I don’t know what to do” Sooyoung said

“Good luck bro! haha” Hyoyeon said while patting Sooyoung’s shoulder

"Eish! your not helping you know!"

"Whatever its your problem not mine" Hyoyeon said while going to the kitchen

"Choi Sooyoung! are you gonna tell us or not ?" Sunny said

"Okay I'll tell you what happen"

 

Flashback

 

When Jiyeon & Hwayoung was done cooking,I smelled the aroma of the ramyun so I hurriedly went there

 

I saw the two was busy talking & I ask them if I could get some and they said yes

 

So i grab a plate then pour all of the ramyun thats remain

 

When Jiyeon saw that she complains to me

 

"Soo unnie why you pour them all ?" Jiyeon said

 

"Because I'm your unnie ?" Sooyoung retorted

 

"But Soo unnie were the ones who cooked it not you" Hwayoung complained

 

"I know but I'm the unnie remember so you guys sit back & relaxed there while I eat this okay ?" 

 

"But why does you do that ?" Sunny asked

"Because I'm hungry?" Sooyoung asked

"You! come with me" Sunny said while pinching Sooyoung's cheek

"Aww! It hurts bunny" Sooyoung said

"I don't care just come with me" Sunny ordered

 

Sooyoung was practically being dragged by Sunny to their room.She can't do anything because she knew if she complained again & again Sunny would just ignored her.After the Soosun left the others burst out laughing while Jiyeon heaved a sigh of relief knowing that Sunny would just handle Sooyoung by herself.

Jiyeon & Hwayoung decided to go to the entertainment room,when they left Jessica felt something different to Hwayoung she wasn't the cheerful Hwayoung she met earlier.She wasn't the only one who feels that actually all of them even T-ara feels the same & they knew that it has something to do with Jiyeon.They knew what Hwayoung's feeling for their maknae even though she doesn't tell anyone but it show to her action.

Jessica went to T-ara because she sense that they knew something that they don't know.When she stood in front of them while arms are crossed T-ara looked at her curiously.Because she thought that they were living each other so they have to know when a person is sensitive or not.

 

"Maybe you want to tell us something" Jessica said

"About what Sica ?" Hyomin asked

"Maybe about me" Jessica sarcastically replied

"Aish! Sica about whom really ?" Boram asked

"About all of you guys,its unfair that knew all about us but we don't know anything about you guys" Jessica said while pouting

"I'm sure Tiffany knew about us" Qri replied

"But unnies she only knew anything about Jiyeon & nothing else"

"Then why does she knew our real names" Eunjung asked

"Its because when you search T-ara then it will show your profiles" 

"Oh" was all T-ara said

"Okay just tell me about this,why does Hwayoung seems so down?" 

"Well maybe because of Jiyeon" Hyomin said

"Why Jiyeon is involved?" Tiffany asked

"Because maybe Hwayoung has feelings for her" Qri said nonchantically

"Seriously? for Jiyeon?" Seohyun asked

"What i said is just maybe,we still don't know" Qri said

"We'll know it one of this day" Jessica said as she thought evilly 

 

-At the entertainment room-

 

Jiyeon & Hwayoung was staring at the room for the past minutes,they couldn't believed that they have a very big entertainment room.It actually looks like the studio of music programs,it have a big tv screen like in the theater.Jiyeon was snap back into reality when she heard TTS "Twinkle" was playing she looked around the room & saw Hwayoung doing the steps.She went to her & dance along with her.They always spend time like this in their dorm when they have some problems.

 

After the song end it was another SNSD song but Hwayoung decided to lay down to the big bed there because instead of a sofa ,they use bed so all of them can sit down.Jiyeon was having a strange feeling about Hwayoung because she's never been so quiet when they are together,they always bicker but at the end they would just laugh but this day was different for them.They were just quiet & both are having thoughts about each other.Jiyeon can't figured out why her best buddy is sulking.She was snapped back to reality when her phone went off.

 

"That ringtone,it was him again" Hwayoung thought .Jiyeon answered the phone with a smile on her face & that was the face Hwayoung hate so much when Jiyeon was on the phone.She want Jiyeon to laugh only at her joke,smile lovingly only at her she doesn't care is she would called selfish but that's only her happiness.When Jiyeon came back,she still have that smiled plastered on her face then she went to Hwayoung and ask her to sit up,of course Hwayoung complied.When Jiyeon was beside Hwayoung she lay down her head in Hwayoung's lap then find a comfortable position & soon she drifted off to sleep.

 

The next song played was Cater 2 U version of course by TTS.Each line was meaningful for Hwayoung,she wanted to say what she truely feels for Jiyeon but she's really afraid that she might lose Jiyeon by doing that.She never wanted to be away from her not even in a minute nor seconds because when she's with Jiyeon,she felt safe & secured.No one in their group knows what she feels but she knew that her unnies was getting the hints because she always cared for Jiyeon even in a simplest thing like what they said actions speaks louder than words but only Jiyeon doesn't feel it.

 

"Jiyeon let me cater 2 u" Hwayoung thought while caressing Jiyeon's hair softly so the latter won't be awake little that she knew her unnies were just outside witnessing what she was doing.A smile crept on the SNSD girls but the T-ara girls were abit sad &  the SNSD girls saw this.

 

"Why are you sad unnies,aren't you happy for them?" Yoona asked

"Were happy but Jiyeon was dating someone else" Soyeon stated

"Who?" Taeyeon asked

"2am Jinwoon" Hyomin answered

"They're dating? I thought it was prohibited?" Tiffany asked

"We know but we couldn't do anything Jiyeon loves him" 

"How about Hwayoung?" Seohyun asked

"We don't know what she's thinking,she always said that whenever Jiyeon's happy she's happy even though she's hurting herself" Eunjung said sadly

"I wish we could do something for them" Jessica said

"For now we couldn't so lets just leave them okay?"

"Okay!" the girls said & leave 

 

"Jiyeon i love you" Hwayoung whispered kissing Jiyeon's forehead & headed to the door