Chap.8 Taeny’s war? Jiyeon to the rescue

SNSD & T-ara living together ?

 

Chap.8 Taeny’s war? Jiyeon to the rescue

 

-The next morning-

 

Jiyeon’s sudden fever was now gone thanks to her “parents” that take care of her the past night.Everyone was having a peaceful morning except for the Taeny couple.

 

They were having couple spat because of Tiffany’s mistake.She mistakenly tell her dad that she and Taeyeon broke up already but the truth is she want to tell her dad Nicole and Hyoyeon broke up.

 

So now the couple were at their room fighting.Well basically Taeyeon was just quiet,she doesn’t said a thing and it’s driving Tiffany crazy.She knows that her lover were mad even though she doesn’t said anything.When she was going near Taeyeon the latter stood up went to the door and slam it.

 

The people on the living room was shocked when they heard Taeny’s door slammed.Jiyeon and Seohyun looked at each other not knowing what was happening.

 

“Tae stop!” they heard Tiffany yelled through the hallway

“KIM TAEYEON!!! I SAID STOP!” Tiffany once again yelled when Taeyeon reach the stairs

Taeyeon looked back and shouted “WHAT?!” Tiffany was shocked at Taeyeon’s outburst

“If you don’t need anything I’m leaving!” Taeyeon said sternly

“T-ta-ae” Tiffany stuttered but Taeyeon doesn’t hear her since she already left

 

Jiyeon and Seohyun immediately went to Tiffany and hug her.It was obvious that Tiffany was scared when Taeyeon yelled at her.That was the first time that her lover yelled at her.

 

Tiffany can’t help not to cry,she was badly hurt and she knows that she was the reason why Taeyeon’s angry.She was worried at the same time since Taeyeon was driving angry something bad might happen.

 

JIyeon and Seohyun brought Tiffany to their room to rest.After a couple of minutes Tiffany finally calmed down and drifted off to sleep.When Jiyeon looked at the time it was almost lunch time and the kid leader still not there.

 

The two decided to leave their umma for awhile,when they walked out of the room Jessica was standing in front of the door looking worried.

 

“How’s Tiff ?” Jessica asked worriedly

“She’s okay for now unnie.She’s currently sleeping” Seohyun answered

“Do you guys know what happen?” the two shook their heads

“I hope umma and appa would reconciled later on” Jiyeon said

“We hope too Yeonnie~ah”

 

The trio then went downstairs to join the others.When Jiyeon looked at Hwayoung,she saw that Hwayoung was happily texting.She can’t help but to wander who Hwayoung texting was.

 

Yuri on the other tried many times to call Taeyeon but the latter wasn’t picking up her phone.Everyone was worried since it was already past lunch time.

 

Hours had past and it was dinner time already.Tiffany just woke up from her sleep and immediately asked where her lover is.She was worried sick until Taeyeon’s mom call her.

 

“Fany~ah?”

“Dae omoni?”

“Taeyeon will stay here for the meantime please let everyone know about it arasso?”

“Dae omoni,is she okay?”

“She’s currently sleeping now.Don’t worry dear I’ll tell her to go home tomorrow okay?”

“Dae”

 

When the call ended Tiffany immediately bowed her head low and went upstairs.Jiyeon who saw it sprinted towards their room.She knew Tiffany needed someone to be with her.

 

JIyeon open the door she saw Tiffany on the balcony crying helplessly.She hate to see anyone cry especially if that someone was close to her heart.She went up to Tiffany and engulfed her to a hug.

 

“Umma? Stop crying please?”

“Yeonnie your appa is mad at me” Tiffany successfully said while crying

“What really happen?”

“I mistakenly told daddy that me and her broke up.It supposed to be Hyoyeon and Nicole”

“Does appa know that it was just a mistake?”

“No and I was supposed to explain but then she didn’t want to hear me out”

“Umma I’ll find a way to bring appa back here”

“But omoni said that she was sleeping already”

“Umma not all people who were in there room is sleeping.I’ll find a way okay?”

“Okay”

“For now rest I’ll wake you up later”

“Gomawo Yeonnie~ah”

“Its nothing umma.I can’t take to see you cry,stop crying now okay? You’ll looked old”

“Hahaha thank you again”

“There your beautiful when you smile.Sleep now okay?”

“Okay”

 

When Jiyeon saw Tiffany was now on her dreamland again.She pick her phone up and some things then sprinted downstairs.The others were curious of what Jiyeon would do so Soyeon asked her.

 

“Ji where are you going?”

“I’ll find appa for umma”

“It’s raining outside”

“I don’t care”

“Yeonnie let me help you”

“No Seo unnie.I can take care of myself.I’ll go now okay?”

 

Jiyeon doesn’t wait her unnies reply and immediately went outside to hail a cab.While on the cab Jiyeon was dialing Taeyeon’s phone and she was thankful that Taeyeon answered it.

 

“Yah! Appa! Where are you?”

“Ji if your plan is to brought me back home I won’t go back okay?”

“But appa, you can’t just runaway while you had problems with umma.I know you needed time to think but please hear umma out”

 

While Jiyeon was talking to Taeyeon on the phone.She saw a figure outside in the rain talking to someone on the Han River.She tell the driver to drop her off there.

 

“Appa! It’s raining lets go home!” Jiyeon yelled since the rain was heavy

“I said I won’t go home!” Taeyeon yelled too

“And let yourself get sick no way!”

“What your doing outside in the rain?”

“Bringing you back to umma”

“I won’t go back”

“Appa please.The rains getting heavier”

“No! I’ll stay here”

“Okay Fine! You’ll stay? I’ll stay too.I won’t go home if your not with me”

“Yah! You just got better and now you wanted to be sick again?”

“Yes! I’ll be as stubborn as you! I won’t go home even if you said so”

“Go home!”

“No way!”

“If you won’t go home I’ll call your umma”

Jiyeon smirked “Call her then” Taeyeon then dialed Tiffany’s phone

“Hello?”

“Ppani~ah? Can you pick JIyeon up here?”

“Where?”

“Han river”

“It’s raining.How does she get there?”

“Well she said she’ll bring me back to you”

“Tae I’m sorry”

“Just pick her up okay?” Taeyeon then hunged up

 

While listening to her “parents” conversation,Jiyeon’s sight were getting blurry by each second and she look paler than before.She try to hold on the railings for a support but while she was walking,she fainted and by that Tiffany managed to arrive there faster.

 

“JIYEON!!!” both Tiffany and Taeyeon shouted

They immediately went to Jiyeon and pick her up then went to Taeyeon’s car.When they place Jiyeon safely on the backseat,Taeyeon went to the driver seat but Tiffany was still standing outside.

 

“Yah! Hurry up and went inside the car” Taeyeon said

 

Tiffany complied but she seated herself at the backseat and she lay Jiyeon’s head on her lap.Taeyeon was a bit sad that Tiffany doesn’t sit beside her but she brushed it off and started her engine then dashed to the hospital.

 

While at the backseat,Tiffany was checking Jiyeon’s temperature and the latter was super hot.She was getting worried every seconds.She herself was getting dizzy since she doesn’t eat lunch and dinner but she shrugged it off and only thinking about JIyeon.

 

When they reached the hospital,Taeyeon dashed out of the front seat and helped Tiffany to carry Jiyeon out of the car.When JIyeon was finally out of the car,Taeyeon piggyback her then run to the hospital followed by Tiffany.

 

Doctors and Nurses saw the three celebrity and immediately helped them.They forbid Taeyeon and Tiffany to followed them to the ER.

 

Tiffany then called the others telling them that they were on the hospital.After a few hours the others were already there and by that time the doctors were already out.

 

“How’s Jiyeon doc?” Soyoen asked worriedly

“She’s fine now.Does she have a fever the other day?”

“Yes” all of the girls said

“I see.She needed to rest here for a few days to make sure she’s perfectly fine”

“Thank you doc,can we see her now?” Yoona asked

“Hmm not yet she was still being transferred to a VIP room, a nurse will talk to you if she was already settled”

“Okay doc”

 

The girls heaved a sigh of relief knowing that JIyeon was okay now. On the other hand Tiffany was feeling dizzy and vomiting, she leans her body on the wall for a support. Jessica saw Tiffany was struggling and went to her.

 

“Tiff are you okay?”

“Yeah Jess I’m fine,I’m just gonna go to the restroom okay?”

“Want me to accompany you?”

“No no I’m perfectly fine.I’ll be going then”

 

Tiffany was wobbly walking since she was getting dizzy and her body was getting numb.Her whole body was wet since she was drenched in a heavy rain.As she was going to make a turn,she fainted.

 

Everyone was going to Jiyeon’s room since a nurse said she was settled already but they stopped when Jessica screams and there was a loud thud.

 

 

“TIFFFFAAANNNNYYYYYY!!!!!”

 

 

Taeyeon immediately turn her head to where the loud sound came from only to see Tiffany laying on the floor.She sprinted towards her lover and pick her up trying to wake Tiffany.

 

Some doctors went to Taeyeon and pick Tiffany up making their way to the ER again.Taeyeon was nervous and praying that Tiffany would be okay.She ushered everyone to went to Jiyeon’s room while she was waiting for Tiffany.

 

Yuri was left with Taeyeon since Tiffany was also her close friend and Taeyeon was her bestfriend.She patted Taeyeon’s shoulder telling her that Tiffany would be okay.

 

“You know what Taeng,Fany hasn’t eaten anything yet.She said she’ll wait for you and we can’t do anything about it”

“Its okay Yul I guess its my fault for not talking out our problem”

“No one’s at fault Taeng.Fany’s gonna be okay”

“I hope too”

 

After couple of minutes the doctor was already out and the two hurriedly went to his side.

 

“Doc how’s Tiffany?”

“She’s okay,she needed to rest and eat plenty of foods and if your going to ask if you can visit her, not now since she was being settled in a room”

“Okay doc thank you again”

“That’s not a problem.I’ll be going now”

 

After the doctor left,a nurse came to them telling that Tiffany was already settled in a room.Yuri said goodbye to Taeyeon as she said she was going Jiyeon’s room.

 

Taeyeon went to Tiffany’s room only to see her angel sleeping.She went near to Tiffany’s bed and sit on the chair provided.She held Tiffany’s hand and caressed it.

 

Feeling someone was caressing her hand,Tiffany stirred and looked around the room.When her sight was finally clear,she jolted up from her hospital bed.

She looked around and she saw familiar pair of onyx eyes staring at her apologetically.She looked at her left where the onyx eyes where looking at her.

 

“Fany~ah ? gwenchana?” Taeyeon asked worriedly

 

Instead of replying her lover,Tiffany immediately hug Taeyeon and started crying.

 

“I’m so sorry Taetae,I never intended to say that” Tiffany said between her cries

“Its okay Fany~ah.I was the one who should say sorry to you.I’m sorry I left without fixing our problem first”

“It’s okay Tae, I love you and I’m sorry”

“Stops saying sorry will ya? Yul told me you didn’t eat lunch and dinner”

 

But before Tiffany could answer her stomach start grumbling, this cause Taeyeon to laugh and Tiffany to blush because of embarrassedment.

 

“Well I think you’re really hungry, I’ll buy you foods okay?”

“No, stay with me please?” Tiffany said while showing her puppy eyes knowing that Taeyeon can’t resists it.

“No missy and don’t show be that eyes, you need to be healthy, so you need to eat. I’ll be back in no time”

“How about asking Hyoyeon to buy some foods?”

“You really don’t want me to leave right?” Tiffany then nodded “Okay I’ll call some nurse to bring foods to you, I don’t want to bother Hyo since I know that she’ll be busy”

“Yeay!” Taeyeon can’t help not to smile to Tiffany’s childish act

 

After calling the nurse to bring foods, Taeyeon came back to Tiffany’s side while the latter was patting her side motioning Taeyeon to sit beside her.

 

After Taeyeon settled herself beside Tiffany, the latter immediately hug her then intertwine their fingers. Taeyeon on the other hand caressing Tiffany’s hair while inhaling her scent. She knows in herself that she misses the latter since they been away from each other almost all day.

 

“Fany~ah ? you’re birthday is next week already. What do you want to do ?”

“Just be with you guys is okay for me”

“Nah tell me what you want, material okay?”

“I don’t want anything Tae, having all of you by my side on my special day is all I wanted”

“Really? I can give you gift not material thing” Taeyeon said with a smirk

“Yah! I still need to rest” Tiffany said while hiding her face in Taeyeon’s arm

“Hahahaha” Taeyeon laugh her famous ahjumma laugh

“How’s Jiyeon anyway?”

“The doctor said she needs to rest here for a couple of days”

“Poor Jiyeon, she suffer because of us”

“Yeah but if wouldn’t be for her, we still be having our couple spat”

“I know, we need to thank her for that. She sacrifice herself just to bring you back to me”

“I’m thankful we have a daughter like her and of course Seobaby too”

“Yeah”

 

The couple continue their talk while cuddling on the hospital bed at the same time waiting for their food to come. After a couple of minutes, they heard a knock on the door. Taeyeon jolted up, kiss Tiffany’s cheek then head to the door.

 

When Taeyeon came back, she’s holding a tray full of different kinds of foods. She placed the tray on the bedside table and help Tiffany to sit up so she can eat her food. The two eat their food happily since Taeyeon’s telling funny stories to Tiffany.

 

After eating all the food, Taeyeon asked Tiffany to sleep since it was already late. She promised the latter that she would stay by her side until she wake up.


 

Sorry for not updating for years . I have been busy with school activities .

Since i haven't updated . This is my gift for you guys . Hope you'll enjoy this chapter .

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/579969_469134029785943_860260355_n.jpg