Objection

SkyTempo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“NO!”

The production team, the stylists, the managers, the director, the 2ne1 members and even the janitors stopped whatever they were doing when they heard TOP’s violent reaction. He pulls out the guy model sitting in front. “Say goodbye to your acting career.”  The poor guy was somewhat shaken and was brought outside, he was a bit taken aback with TOP’s glares.

Everyone was wondering why he came alone, but the 2ne1 members know he’s on set to watch their latest music video project and to visit CL.

She’s wearing a black fitted ensemble once again with killer heels to match her outfit. They’re about to take the scene where CL is going to do a y dance in front of a guy on a cushioned black chair – until TOP was making this a big deal. CL went pale immediately. She really doesn’t know what had gotten into him.

When TOP arrived he was just coolly watching the production. He observed every scene the girls were making, especially CL. She’s been wearing clothes that were too skimpy for his taste, but he did not complain. His ears twitched when he finally heard the director saying she’ll seductively grind in front of a guy. TOP couldn’t control himself and blurted out his strong objection to the scene.

He was dragged out by CL to her dressing room and was given a stern look. CL is crossing her arms as TOP explained what he just did. She’s angry when she gets distracted at work and she’s not a bit pleased with the unprofessionalism

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter