Bus Stop

SkyTempo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

School has ended and Seunghyun is about to pass by the same route again, not because it was the way to his house, but because he likes to take a quick glance on Chaerin, sitting on a steel bench and waiting for the bus to arrive. After that, then he could happily go home. It has become a habit of his.

Meanwhile, Chaerin is also making her way to her usual spot again, carefully choosing her steps so her newly bought shoes won’t get mud on it. She’s carrying a lot of books today for their institutional report but that didn’t stop her from going that steel bench.

She’s not in a hurry to take the bus though, she just wants to see Seunghyun pass by everyday. So no matter how busy she is, she takes time to sit on that steel chair and wait for him to pass by, then her day is complete. 

As if on cue, Seunghyun appeared around the corner and Chaerin hid a smile as she pretended to read her books but was looking him at a corner. He’s wearing a polo shirt today with black slacks, neat.

Just like what he expects every day, he turns in a corner and there she was, sitting on that steel bench all by herself, reading a book. She’s wearing a dress and a cute and flowery pair of doll shoes. If only he could take a picture of her.

He passed by, and the bus arrives on time too. That’s enough for today. Seunghyun smiles.

There he goes by again, see you tomorrow handsome. She thought happily.

He saw Chaerin get up, carr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter