I can't resist him

Since first time i met him

Our lips were almost touching now, i felt my heart beating. I didn't knew why i felt like this, i had just met him, but my heart was beating this fast. Suddenly he stopped moving his face closer to mine and smiled "You got some cocoa on your face" he said and smiled, he removed it in a light movement with his finger. When his finger touch the corner of my mouth i got goosebumps. He then raised himself up and sat beside me again, "you're pretty cute when you're nervous" he said and smiled at me again. I was in shock and couldnt move, "are you dead?" he asked and started waving his hand in front of my face. I suddenly came out from my trance and sat up beside him. "N no, i'm not" i said and looked down at the floor, suddenly he put his hand on my shouler "can i take a picture of you?". I was shocked again "w why?" i said while trembeling a little. "Because i like your face" he answered and winked at me. He then walked out of the room, "i'll be back in a minute" he said.

I was sitting all alone in the room now and didn't knew what to do, he was so, so cute. I couldn't belive the way he acted, like he was in love with me or something. But that was impossible we had only met each other now, and he was so beautiful and perfect he didn't have any reason to like someone like me. He came into the room again, but he didn't bring a camera, he had a tray with plates on, and some food. "Here, lets eat" he said and put it down on the table infront of me. "Thanks" i said and started eating, but i still felt very nervous, i don't know how this was possible, we had just met each other. "Lets watch a movie" he suddenly said and smiled at me again. He then walked over to the tv and grabbed a movie and started it, it was a romance. I started to feel even more nervous, what wa sthis? Why did he act like that? He sat down besides me and the bottle that was standing besides the table on the floor up and sat it on the table, "christmas is no fun if we aren't drinking" he then said. I wasn't sure what kind of alcohol it was i just knew that it was alcohol, without resisiting i just started drinking with him. He suddenly put his arm around me, it felt really strong, he was so close to me that i cpuld smell him now, he smelled really good. Even though i didn't knew him i felt safe with his arm around me. I turned my head and looked at his face, it seemed really perfect it was like there werent any ugly thing at all, without me noticing it he slowly realised that i wa slooking at his face. "Do you like my face too?" he then asked, i could feel my cheeks getting warm and i didn't knew what to answer. "Then shall we take a picture together?" he asked, "no, you don't need to t take a picture" i said. He acted like he didn't hear what i was saying and went out of the room for about a minute, he came back with a camera. He sat down beside me and took his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him, i suddenly felt buterflies in my stomach. "Smile~" he said and i tryed smiling the cutest way i could, "aw~ you're really cute" he said and removed some hair from my face. I started to get even more red in the face "are you nevours?" he asked and looked at me. "No" i just answered and looked down, i didn't knew what this feeling was yet. It was weird, i had never ben feeling this way before.

"Don't lie, i can see you're nervous" he said and smiled at me with a really cute smile, "is it because you like me?". I couldn't see my own face but i knew that it turned all red. "oh~ so you really like me" he said and looked happy, "I like peopel who like me". we just sat in silence for some time "do you want to sleep here?" he suddnely asked. I raised myself up on feet, "no i better gget going now" i said and started to walking out of the room. But suddenly he gave me a hug from behind, i froze. "Don't leave" he said and hold me really tighly. I could feel his chest about my back, and it felt really warm. Butterflies began to arise in my stomach again, I could see he was drunk but it still seemed a little like he didn't only mean it because he was druk. I suddenly got dizzy of all the alchohol we drank, i felt a pain in my head. He could feel something was wrong and let go of me, "I need to lie down" i said. He took my hand a leaded me into a room with a big bed, it must have ben his bedroom, it smelt nicely of him. I layed down on the bed, "Let me cure your pain" he said and smiled at me with a greasy smile. I forgot about my pain for a minute and suddenly got really nervous. He lied down on me like when we fell earlier, he took his face closer to mine and gave me a fast kiss. I had never ben feeling anything this strong as when his lips touched mine, i couldn't resist him anymore. I took my arms around him, and i didn't know if i said because the alcohol began to take effect on my head or because i wanted to, "You're beautiful" i said and looked him into the eyes.  He took his arms around me too, and from there i can't remember anything, it all just went black.

The next morning when i opened my eyes, i looked into his face. It seemed like he smiled, i got pretty nervous now, what happened last night after he took his arms around me? I was still wearing my cloth so i don't know if anything had happened. I sat at the edge of the bed, and looked at him. He was really cute when he was sleeping, he seemed so peacful. I just sat there and stared at his face, but suddenly he woke up and his eyes looked right into mine, he smiled even more brightly. "You're still cute" he said, he sat up on the bed and looked around. "I'm leaving now" i said and started walking towards the door. "Wait" he gave a sign for me to get back to him, i turned around and walked over to the bed and sat down beside him.

He said and looked into my eyes and we just sat tehre for a really long time, he suddenly opened his mouth "I think i'm in love with you" he said