Will you be mine?

Since first time i met him

I just looked at him, he had just met me, how could he think it was love already. "You're just kidding right?" i asked and looked at him. He looked me into the eyes again, "no, i seriously think i'm in love with you" he smiled at me, "will you be mine?". I got really suprised, it was so sweet that he  was so open about it, but i didn't really know what to answer. "If you will, i will do anything for you", he still got cuter and cuter with what he said, "okay firstly tell me what happened last night". He started to smile, "will you be mine then?". "Yes i will", something within me felt really happy when i said this. 

"Nothing really, we just kissed" he paused for a minute "really much, and long, and not only on the mouth". He winked at me, "no seriously what happened?"  I asked. He started to laugh, he suddenly ran out of the room and i ran after him. "You're never gonna catch me" he said while laughing, I started to laugh too "yes i am~". I ran after him but suddenly i stumbeld, he heard my scream and reacted really fast, he turned around and ran over and tryed to grab me but it ended with both of us falling. We both laughed when we were lying on the ground beside each other, "your fast" i said after i finally got my breath back of all the laughing. "i know" he smiled at me with that irresistible smile of his again, "i'm going out to make breakfast" he got up on his feet and walked out to the kitchen. "You better tell me what happened, later" i said while sitting down in the couch. It was amazing, i felt like we were a couple who had ben dating in a very long time but i actually just met him last night. I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at it, it was only 12AM. 

L came in with some bread and other foods and sat it on the table, "lets eat" he said and started. AWhen we was done eating he looked me into the eyes again, "you have sen my house, now i want to see yours". He took my hand and i just followed him, we walked out on the street, "what direction is your house?" he looked around. "This way" i said and started walking, he was walking beside me and suddenly he took my hand. His hand was so warm, i started to get butterflies in the stomach again. 

When we were standing outside the door to my home, i suddenly got nervous, i don't really know what i was nervous about though. We walked into the home and i showed him around, i thought he followed me, but suddenly when i looked behind me he wasn't there. I walked around and looked for him, and when  i came into my room i saw him sitting on my bed looking at my bra. "oh~ so thats your size" he said while still looking at it, i could feel myself blushing. "Give it to me" i said and took it out from his hand. After putting it in the drawer, i could feel him giving me a hug from behind. While hugging me he put his head on my shoulder, "you smell nice" he said. It suddenly felt like my knees where getting, weak. Suddenly i felt him pulling me back and we landed on the bed, i were now lying on the side looking at his face, he took his face closer to mine and started kissing me, suddenly i could hear the door open. it was weird though, we were  the only one home my parents would come home the day after christmas and it was..

Wait, it coudnt be... Or yes actually it was, TODAY! 

Suddenly my parents were standing at the door and staring at us, lying in the bed and kissing