First Day of Class

Mommy's Boy And The Independent Princess

 

Blue - Aiden

Pink - Krystal 

 

 

A week had passed and today is the day where the new students would officially attend their class. It was 7 in the morning and Krystal already had her breakfast at the dining hall and now was heading to her class. While walking, her mind wandered to the orientation week. Everything turn out good for her till now. She managed to show her own ability and charisma during the whole orientation week. In fact, she also heard some murmurs from the facilitators that she's almost at the same level as Jessica.

 

Her class was still empty when she reaches there. She took a glance at the surrounding and decided to take the seat that was in the middle. She placed her bag down and sat on the chair. A cold air blew past her and a smile crept on her face. Then, she took out her diary and start to write some of the great memento that happened during the orientation week. After a few scribbles and smiley here and there, she ended her note with

 

                 "Umma, Appa, I promise that I will make you proud, as what Jessica unnie's did"

 

***************************************************************************

 

20 minutes has passed and the class were almost full. Krystal was chatting with Sulli, her deskmate and Victoria and Luna, when suddenly the bell rang, indicating that the weekly assembly will start soon. Upon hearing that, all students start to march towards the main hall, including Krystal and her friends. However, in the middle of walking towards the hall, a certain name of mommy's boy barged in her thoughts.

 

If she recalled it correctly, the mommy's boy is in the same class as her but she couldn't find the glimpse of the boy at the class earlier.

 

Her mind traveled to the past week, where she always found the boy came just before the facilitators punish the late comers. Not only that, she also realized that the boy already had eye bags on the 2nd day of their orientation.

 

"Maybe he's quit already"

 

With that thought in her mind, she brushed it aside and continue walking to the hall.  

 

*************************************************************************************

 

All new students performed a pledge to the school's principal and the pledge was lead by none other than Krystal Jung and as for Aiden, he managed to enter the hall and somehow able to sit with his friends without being noticed by the prefects. The assembly continues and after an hour, the students are allowed to return to their class while the teachers have a short meeting.

 

Krystal and her friends went to the toilet first on their way to the class. She wait outside while her friends do some touch up inside. Then, she accidentally overheard a conversation coming out from the gents beside,..

 

"What the heck happen to your shirt bro?"

 

"I didn't realize the meter when I iron my shirt this morning. That's why there's a hole here"

 

I think I recognize the voice..

 

"You're lucky that we have blazer, at least it can cover that hole. Anyway, it seems like you couldn't take your blazer off for the rest of the day. Come on, let's go, we'll think how to solve this matter later, cause I also had the same ironing problem"

 

With that said, Krystal pretend to read on the notice board as her gaze followed the two guys that just went out of the gents. She eyed them as they walked past them and her guess was true, it was Aiden and Jonghyun, which is another classmate of her.

 

************************************************************************************

 

"Thank you teacher" the class chorused as the last subject for the day was ended. Krystal took a glance at Aiden and saw that he still wearing his blazer from the morning. She took her time in gathering her stuff and succeed to tell her friends to go without her. Soon, the class started to empty, until there is only three person inside, which is Krystal, Aiden and Jonghyun.

 

"Come on bro, I'm hungry. What took you so long?" Jonghyun said as he stood from his chair.

 

"I'm going to finish this first. Go ahead bro, see you later"

 

Jonghyun went out of the class after that, leaving the two person inside the class. Krystal was waiting for Aiden to call her for help but the guy seems like not noticing her presence. Sighing, she stood up from her chair and purposely drag her chair backward, producing an oblivious screeching sound in the process but still getting no attention from Aiden.

 

As much as she don't want to get involve with the mommy's boy life, she couldn't help from feeling responsible towards the task she get from her father. Now, she knew the boy had a problem and she felt that is just right to help the boy. She sigh inwardly and made her way to the door. Still contemplating on what need to be done, she stop in her track and called out for Aiden.

 

"Aiden-ssi.."

 

The said boy stop from doing his work and turn his head towards Krstal.

 

"Dae Krystal-ssi..."

 

"Having any difficulties with dormitory life?"

 

Aiden could not help from smiling upon hearing the question. He was glad that Krystal did care for him. He was about to reply when a book suddenly fly towards him and hit him squared in the face.

 

"Don't you dare to think anything else. I just do what my father told me to do.. Arasso?"

 

"Dae... " Aiden reply as a pout formed in his face.

 

"Alright. If you don't have any problem. I'm leaving ... "

 

Krystal left after saying that and after a few minutes, Aiden darted off his seat calling out for Krystal as he just realized that he needed Krystal to teach him on a few things.

 

"Krystallll-sssiii... waittt... Krystallll" his voice echoed throughout the empty hallway as he ran towards the latter.

 

*************************************************************************************

 

A smile crept on Krystal's face as she heard Aiden's voice echoed through the hallway. Slowing down her steps, she turn towards the voice and put on her stern face.

 

"What?" she asked Aiden once he catches up with her.

 

"I....*pant* need....*pant*your,,,,*pant* help Krystal-ssi" Aiden said while panting.