Registration Day

Mommy's Boy And The Independent Princess

 

Aiden POV

Hi everyone. I’m Aiden.  I’m not a mommy’s boy or whatever as what has been described by the author. I am me, Donghae’s little brother. Donghae died when I was 13. Ever since that, my parents, especially mom pampered me the most. What? It’s the same as what the author wrote? Damn... He’s right at that part only. The rest, especially the “mommy’s boy” thingy, is an absolute LIE! But, I have to agree on the laid back type, because it’s exactly me. Mwahahhaha :3

Anyway, let’s back to the story. Today, in a few more minutes, I will have my own independent life at this school, Integrated Boarding School of Seoul. Though I didn’t really like staying in hostel, I have no choice since this is the only way where I can experience a little bit of ‘freedom’, living apart from my over-caring parents. Hey, don’t get me wrong. It’s not that I didn’t appreciate what they did for me, but sometimes, let’s just say I need a break from their never ending rules and what not. Okay?

*Sigh*

I wonder when my mom will stop her lecture on me. She has been talking about everything since the past 15 minutes, which is it already started even before I start this story telling to all of you. What? Yeah, you got it right friends. All of you are in my minds as I tell you the story earlier. Don’t worry, I didn’t move my mouth as I did the narration by using my brain. All right, back to reality. As for now, everything seems to be in slow motion and I can clearly see every movement of my mom’s mouth. Hahahhaa.. It’s a funny scene I tell you. Slow movement, faded background sounds and the only audible voices were your voice only, kind of same like what they did in the movies. Kekeke. Aish.. Please ignore my rambles. I need to find my dad. Where’s he anyway?. Ah, there he is. Seems like he have a companion there.  Dad, turn to look at me and save your precious son! Oh yes! Seems like dad get my message, as I saw both of them look towards my direction.

“Soojung, Sooyeon come here girls!”

Eh?   

 

Krystal POV

What a bad luck. It’s only the registration day but I’ve garnered lot of attention than needed. That’s happen when you’re the little sister of someone who had a very long list of success while studying here.

“Can’t wait to see you in my team this year Soojung. Your sister was the best while she blah blah blah”

There you go. Another praises and history telling session from one of the facilitators. As much as I admire Jessica success, can we put a stop to this story telling? I already know all her success story. Give me a break will you? As much as I want to say all those things to her, I still know manners. Instead of retorting, I give her a smile and thanked her for the story.

“See you soon, Krystal” I give her another smile as I saw her body disappearing in the crowd.

“Tough day huh?” I turn to my back and saw my dearest unnie standing before me.

“Unnieee!!”

 

************************

 

“I’m sorry....”

“For what unnie? ”

“You know... for everything... It’s not even a day and people started to crash you with everything..”

“It’s okay unnie.. You don’t have to worry okay.”

“Allright. If anything, just call me okay?” She said as she ruffles my hair.

“Okay unnie”

 

*********

Jessica unnie and I walk back to where mommy and daddy where as I saw daddy talking to one ahjussi. Suddenly, the both of them look at Jessica and I and my dad ushered us to go towards him.

As we walk towards daddy, we passed by a boy who were lectured by his mom. “Don’t forget to take your supplement before blah blah blah”

Poor boy, getting lectured on the first day.  Mommy’s boy I guess. Hehehe. 

 

A/N : Happy reading. Sorry for my bad grammar. Please drop your comment ;)