Take Care Of the Mommy's Boy?

Mommy's Boy And The Independent Princess

 

Author POV

 

Mr. Jung introduce his daughters to his boss, Mr. Liu when suddenly Mrs. Liu come interrupting their conversation.

 

“Honey, I don’t think this is a good idea. We can’t let him stay here. He can’t take a g-” Mrs. Liu stopped in her words as she realized all eyes on her.

 

“Oopss.. mianhe” She said as she dragged her husband out of the conversation.

 

“How many kids they have dad?” Jessica asked as she watches the couple moving towards a corner inside the hall.

 

“They have two, but now, only the youngest one left. That’s why they become extra-careful when it comes to him”

 

“Oooooooo..., anyway, where’s mom?”  

 

“I don’t know. I’ve been talking with Mr.Liu ever since we finish register your sister..”

 

Jessica and Mr.Jung scan the area while Krystal was busy texting her friend.

 

“Soojung, do you see your mom?”

 

“I think I saw her talking to a boy beside the main board” Krystal replied without leaving her eyes off her phone screen.

 

Both Mr.Jung and Jessica looked towards the direction and saw Mrs.Jung was having fun talking to a new student.

 

“Come on kids, let’s go to your mom”

 

With that, the three of them walk towards Mrs.Jung. As they get closer, Krystal finally realized that the boy that her mom was talking to is the mommy’s boy that she saw earlier.

 

“Uncle Jung~”

 

Krystal was shocked to see that the mommy’s boy greeted her father casually, as if they already knew each other for a long time.

 

“Jessica, Krystal, meet Aiden. He’s Mr.Liu’s son”

 

“Hi” the girls greeted.

 

“Hi Jessica noona, Krystal-ssi.  It’s great to be able to meet you girls in person. I’ve heard a lot about good news about you two from Uncle and Aunty Jung. ”

 

Both Jessica and Krystal give him a small smile in return. Before Jessica can ask him what has been told about her, Aiden excused himself as he needs to find his parents. As they were only them now, Krystal was the first one to ask Mr. Jung. “How do you know him? I mean, how do you get close to him? I never heard or see him at our houses party”

 

“Oh, it’s because he always come to the office and helped us with computers. He is really good at it. ”

 

“How come mom also knows him?”

 

“It’s because the first time I met him was during your father’s company annual party. Since that, he always drops by at our house from time to time.”

 

“Why I never see him before?”

 

“It’s because every time he came, you would not be around. It’s either you have sleepover at Sulli’s or go out shopping ”

 

 “Anyway, Mr.Liu had personally asked me to get some help from you Soojung.“

 

“Uh... help??? About what?”

 

“He want you to take care of Aiden while studying here”

 

“What????” Krystal snapped at her father.  

 

“Why does she need to do that, dad?” Jessica asked as she become interested to the conversations.

 

Mr. Jung released a sigh before continuing “It’s because Aiden was the Liu’s everything. They really treasure him as he is their only heir. As much as they want to keep Aiden at home, they couldn’t, as Aiden himself had requested to study here. As Aiden was still new in being independent, thus they conclude that they need someone to look after him. And since Mr.Liu had helped me a lot at the company, I think that this is one of the ways to pay for their good deeds. If it’s not because of Mr.Liu, we wouldn’t have the life we have at the moment. Therefore Soojung, I really hope that you would agree to this”

 

“Your father is right, honey” Mrs.Jung continue. “If it’s not because of the Lius, we might not be able to stand where we were today. You don’t have to do anything, all you need to do is to help him when needed.”

 

A deep sigh can be heard released from Krystal. “Do I really have to do this, mom, dad?” she asked as she still could not process the information correctly.

 

“.... It’s okay if you don’t want. I can talk to Mr.Liu. But.. you know, our family owed him a lot.”

 

Hearing this, all Krystal can do is agree to her parents. “Allright, but.. don’t expect I’m going to pamper him. Okay?”

 

Mr.Jung was happy to hear that from his daughter and he hugged Krystal afterwards. Jessica patted Krystal at her back as a way to comfort her little sister.

 

**

 

Both of new students Krystal and Aiden bid their goodbyes as they watch their parents’ cars leaving their school. Once the cars were out of their sight, Krystal turned to leave. However, before she can take another step, she heard Aiden

 

“Krystal-ssi, you don’t have to do that. I’m okay with all of these”

 

Krystal turn to the back, smirking. “That’s good. It’s because I have other things to be done other than pampering a mommy’s boy”

 

“Woa, I’m not a mommy’s boy, okay”

 

“Whatever you say boy. See you tomorrow.” With that, Krystal turns towards her hostel and flips her hair graciously in the process. After two steps, she turn towards Aiden “Don’t you dare to create any trouble, or else, your doomsday will come earlier than others. Arasso?”

 

“Tch. Suite yourself” Aiden replied as he saw Krystal’s body disappearing within the crowd.

 

“Let’s do this!”He cheered as he wore his Iron Man cap and walked towards his hostel. 

 

 

A/N : Sorry my brain didn't work normally. This chapter is sh*t. hahaha. mianhe.. I try my best to complete their first meeting, cause I am eager to write about their hs life. *sigh* anyway, Sorry for the crap chap. I'll update this fic as soon as I can. thanks  XD