Probabilities of Love Chapter 3

Probabilities of Love Chapter 1

WINTER - Chapter 3

 

snow_fountain.jpg

The next day in the morning, Akio went out of the house and passes through a fountain. Meanwhile, Logan was sitting on the bench all alone. He loves the snow because he was born in winter season. He feels like skating already so he puts on his skating shoes - not knowingly that he will skate through the snow - fate finally meets them in the snow while skating. When Akio accidentally wanted to do the spin on the ice, she accidentally falls, Logan was in front of her - and of course, what else he would do? He lend his arms on her to avoid her from falling onto the ice. Her hands expressively touched his. Logan and Akio stares at each other eyes for a long time, Logan feels Akio’s coldness - her hands are so cold than the ice itself. Akio felt warmth as his skin touched Logan’s. She just hold a human – despite that she is actually not a human, but inhuman. And the worse thing is that, Akio as inhuman - shouldn't be out during winter! It would easily transform her to have a very cold skin - indeed. That would show that the sorceress, Argytha herself feels the same thing when she was in Akio's age, and so does her mother, Mythia. But this will only happen to the Aiden's heredity, it is a long ago when Aiden's was cursed to have cold skin during winter season - by the daughter of Boreas - Khione. 


eyes-3.gif

 

Akio’s monochrome blue eyes eyeing Logan’s oceanic (turqoise-like) blue eyes. “His eyes is beautifully beautiful,” thought Akio to herself. Finally Logan helped her to get up again. Akio thanked him and she wishes to be more careful someday. Logan puts on a smile – the smile that every girl will be crazy of, the sweetest smile that you’d ever see in your life. It makes Akio’s heart melts as she sees him smiling. And with his attractive eyes, he could just stun any girls in the world. Akio is simply very lucky to have ever falls onto an arms of a young hot American actor by accident and also, she could just stun him by her infinite beauty in just one look, but her head was pretty much blank at that time. “Be careful next time!” said Logan to Akio. Akio couldn’t help but to be speechless while watching him walking away. "Is this a sign that I’m falling for him? I didn’t even know his name.” thought Akio. Akio gazed at the sky and admiring the snow – feeling tired, she went home for a hot chocolate in a cold snowy day.

 

As Akio reached her house, she can’t help but to smile like a crazy person. Mythia looks at her with laughter, “ Akio, what is happening with you? You keep smiling since you got home.” Akio just give her a slight grin and refused to answer her mother’s question and stormed straight to her bedroom as fast as lightning. She jumps on her bed as usual and started daydreaming about the incident – she simply forgot about making a hot chocolate because she felt warmth of love spreading across her body. She is falling in love – BUT love hurts. She keeps reminding herself of how love can hurt her. 

As Logan walks home, there is something that he's trying to remember. Something that is worth-to-be-remembered. He scratched his head, he plays with his hair, he slapped his own face on hope of remembering that ONE thing. And yes, that one thing is actually - "That voice, that soft voice...."  and yes, he still couldn't figure it out.