Probabilities of Love Chapter 2

Probabilities of Love Chapter 1

CHAPTER TWO

springhas1.gif  Sakura_tree.jpg

flowers.gif

 

The next morning, Akio went out of the house to go to the garden and pick some flowers. It is spring and she can feel the breeze as she walks by the paths. She does exhale and inhale breathing and smells the glorious smell of roses. When she reached the garden, she started to pick the flowers and put it inside her basket. She started to sing, it is the only way to express her feelings. When she sings, it is beyond her expectation, she sings it so beautifully that it stunned a man, named after Logan Wade Lerman and it makes him fall in love with her. When she was just picking flowers around and playing with butterflies, she paused for a moment and sings under the Sakura tree and sits on the wood swing, Logan accidentally passes through that area and heard her singing. His heart races when he heard her singing and he fell in love with her voice and wanting to be able to see her face too. But too bad, Saiko came earlier to fetch Akio to go home because she forgot to take her breakfast. Logan wanted to know who is this mysterious girl who sang beautifully and just stole his heart, he keeps searching and searching for Akio but failed.

 

Candlelight_Dinner.jpg

Logan walks with his two guards behind him without realizing that it is almost afternoon, he went home to his dad's mansion, Larry Lerman, a respected businessman and an orthotist. When he is sitting for dinner, his mother Lisa saw the face of curiosity from Logan. Logan seems unconscious and lost in his lovebird world. Lisa asked him, "Logan, are there something that bothers you today?". Logan just put his smiling form and continues eating. Larry did a tuneless whistling and also asked the same question and finally he answered, "Nothing. Its just a girl - She was superb - fabulous. Uh- I mean, she have such a melodious voice but I didn't get the chance to meet her. Um-  Oh, I've finished eating!," said Logan sarcastically to cut the conversation from going on. His brother, Lucas just frantically looked at him as if he's going to kill the pasta on his plate. He just smiled and went to his bedroom. Logan spent his time on bed. He brushed his fingers onto his lips and start thinking of how to be able to meet this mysterious girl who just stole his heart this morning. His heart skips a beat whenever he thought back of how melodious her voice was. He was astonished and amazed by that wondrous thoughts and it makes him fall asleep at last.

 

16ghmhx.gif

"Nothing. Its just a girl ..."



beck52.gif

While at Akio house, she is just chatting with Saiko. Saiko dramatically picks his guitar string and started to figure out a suitable music for Akio’s song. It is a slow song, with calm notes. The combination of guitar and drum and also piano and violin is a perfection for the song. “I’m assuming you didn’t take it seriously Saiko –“ Akio is aware of how this whole situation can change in an instant. “Its okay Akio. You’re my best friend, there is nothing I wouldn’t do for you.” Akio gazed and smiles, and all of sudden, she heard someone is ringing the doorbell. “Uh oh! There is someone ringing the doorbell. I think I should see who it is first. Be right back Saiko” Akio rushed downstairs to see who it is – to her surprise, it is Vella Evanescence her best friend who is living next door. “Hey,” said Vella with a sigh, prompting her to not focus on what just happened to her short dress. "She fought with Keira again," thought Akio. “Come in, Vella. My mum is not home. She is going to her friend’s house. I’m with my friend here.” “Okay, can I use your bathroom?” “Sure, just come with me to my bedroom's toilet upstairs.” Vella just nodded and follows Akio upstairs as she leads her to her bedroom. As Vella and Akio reached the door, to a surprise, Vella meets Saiko once again. Saiko seems surprised and Vella just keep quiet but shocked too inside as usual. “Vella! h-hey?” said Saiko with a questioning voice. “Hey again, Saiko”. Akio went blank and asked, “ You guys know each other?” “Yeah, Vella's my cousin. One and only cousin I've known.” “Oh, great then – Vella can help us with the music though, she is very emotional when she plays the violin and the cello.” Akio smiled to Vella, “Um.. okay. So what are you guys working on?” – asked Vella with a calm voice. Then Saiko replied, “ This, um, Akio is working on her song. So, she needs something up with the music. I played the guitar though. So all we need is just a drummer and a violinist.” “Oh, I can play the violin. That is my specialty. You can count on me.” “Yeah Saiko, you don’t know that she used to be a champion of international musical competitions and also got awarded as the Best School Violinist for 3 years in a row.” “Great, wow. You’re simply amazing, Vella.” Saiko said with amazement, he started to have feelings towards Vella a little bit because he thought that she is quite an amazing person to DATE with, um well - he didn't mean to date, maybe to make friends with or something else that come up on his mind of what he should do to his own cousin. instead of just Akio. He was stunned by Vella. She seems inexpressive type of person, but actually a very polite and a very emotional violinist expert. 


22288IR2.gif
 

VELLA EVANESCENCE WITH HER VIOLIN. 

 

Months and months passed as the three of them working together on making the song alive, finally winter comes and nourishes them with snow. Saiko thought that Akio is his only destiny but what if fate do have other plans? – sighs Saiko.

 

Click  "NEXT' button! ^__^ Keep reading!