Chapter 3

She's Mine!

 

“because you so cute whataver you did it…” say the boy behind me. We just look at them. Four boys with two prefect. They smiled at us.

 

“..wa..what you say?” i suddenly want to hear it again. the boy whose wearing the prefect cloth stand beside me .

 

“I say, you look so cute in whatever situation you in ..” repeat him with smile. My face was getting red like red apple now! I feel like want to fluid~

 

“oh ya, how you leg? . It is feels better?” he ask suddenly. I stare at him. How he can know my leg ….within the second. I remember now. !

 

“ …you're the boy that..” ..he smile and nodding. Wah!!! Im so embrass ! how can he remember my face?? I so shy!.

 

Soyeon stomp the table suddenly. “yah! Please get out of here! We want to eat. So , please don’t disturb us!” Soyeon was really angry. The boys look at her. Suddenly they put some table and join it with us. We really shock.

 

“we want to eat too!” say them.Soyeon and Hyousung want to reject them but im quickly grab their hand.

“ sit down! All coustomers are watching!” i say softly to them. They just sign .

 

“ hey, im Yang Yoseob . but im your senior, so call oppa.” Intruduce the boy who sit next to me.The one that say i cute .. When did he sit next to me , mehh??

 

“hey , im Lee Jieun. But just call me IU ..” intruduce Me. His smile. Wah, so cute!!

 

“hey im Kikwang. I think you know who am I right?” the boy who sit next Hyusung  intruduce himself.

 

“of couse we know! You are the student president! What the stupid question …” say Hyusung  with impassive.

 

Kikwang look very angry.

 

“ yah! Be pation ! shes  only girl , dude” say his friend who sit next Yoseob.  Hyusung make big eyes to  kikwang. Her eyes give kikwang look like this ----> What? Want to hit me?!

 

“hey IU , im …” I cut his word.

 

“ Kim Bum. I know who are you. You’re my classmate ..” im say with soft laugh. He just giggle. Some other guy sit next to Yoseob get up and take part next to Soyeon. I look at him. My heart beating so fast. I really nervous…

 

“ hey, you ! im Lee Joon but just call like yoseob, oppa...  Nice to meet you!” his shot Soyeon back.

 

“yahh!!!!why you shot my back?!its hurt idiot!! Just you dreaming!” Soyeon put her hand at back.

 

“yah..im sorry..”apologise him. She just ogle him. Soyeon look at me. I just smile.

 

Suddenly, three waiter come to us. They put many food at the table. Im just saw it. Wow!

 

“hey IU.. lets eat.” Yoseob want to take food for me. But im quikly grab his hand. he look at me.

 

“erk…don’t you thing is so much? We never order this. I thing the waiter take the wrong..”  Kikwang cut my word.

“nee. We order this before. And today we paying this just for you all.” Kikwang expaln it. we mouth like want to crush down  because its unbelieved!

 

“yah! Quikly . the bell of school were rang in 20 minutes!..” Lee Joon take his bowl . the other also do it same thing…  

 

***

Around 2 p.m.  My class was hang over. Hyusung and Soyeon came to my class .

 

“Iu, want to go back together with us?”ask Hyusung. I look my watch.

 

“sorry, today I want to help my sister at her shop..” i reply. They sign.

 

“okey. See you tomorrow! ..” Hyusung smile at me and run away to go back to her home faster. I look at Soyeon. She just bow at me and go. Im sign .

 

Went I out off the gate, i hear someone call me. I turn left and saw Soyeon. She came to me.

 

“wae?” i ask her.

 

“i sorry for accident at restauran..you know he..” i cut her word.

 

“ aho. Its okey! I just like him . but you know his heart …” i smile. She understand.

 

“but you love he! You must say it to him. Im want you say that’s ‘word’ tommorow. Promise to me,okey?” Soyeon but her hand at my head. Im nodding..

 

“yah. I must go now..”

 

“okey! See you tommorow. And remember thattttt”

 

I just laugh and go. During I walked, I was thinking what I want to say to Lee Joon, who is truly i like. LoL.   OH YEAHH LEE JOON IS IU FIRST CRUSH  -oh gosh i'm crazy i know LOLZ- 

 

“yahh!!! i so ashame to say that word to him!!..” i scream it.

 

 “ IU !!!!!”

 

Suddenly i heard someone familiar call my name. i looked back and saw Yoseob ran to me.

 

“ w..wa..wae..?” i ask him why.  He look a bit tired because his running toward me. He grab his tie.

 

“yah..anything wrong with you? Need my help..” suddenly Yoseob put his hand on my sholder. He look inside my eyes. Like him want tell something important to me? I guest it..

 

What Yoseob want to tell IU?

 

*******

Ahahaha i know  its DOUBLE UPDATE :D  -thumb up-

ehehe...sorry guys for late update the story.BECOZ I'M SHO BUSY WITH MY SCHOOL ಠ__________ಠ*  

oh btw  THANK YOU TO THOSE THAT SUBS THIS STORYY -although i know its not good as urs story- BUT STILL THANKS GUYS

I LOVE U <3    

-but i love k-pop the most- hahahha K-POP HWAITINGGGG