CHAPTER 1

She's Mine!

 

Time goes like Tick! Tock! Tick ! tock!

 

My alarm rang long time until im throw the clock at the wall . Omg ! im shock suddenly! I looked my alarm..broken.

 

‘wth… im getting late to school  again!!!!!’

 

In 10 minutes im prepare myself . im ran to get down.. suddenly Im bumped my sister . opsss sorry Unnie! Im getting late . im quickly wear my shoes and ran to my corridor home.

 

“ iu ! your breakfast”  Suzy, my sister shouted .

 

“ani…im late  Unnie. It is all because of you don’t wake me up!!!!” im replay with shouted too..

 

Suzy sigh . “ yahhh.. im so tired doing her breakfast!”

***

Iu run and run and run until ..

 

“ ouchhh”  suddenly she fallen down.

 

Her leg got cramm.. she try to stand up but lost to control her body and someone get her from back . iu very shock. She looked up .

 

“ are you okey ?” ask the boy. Iu quickly getting up and her face turn to red like tomato , very red !

“ im okey . thanks for you help .” answer her..

 

Iu look at the boy uniform . OMG! He are prefect ! I must run !!!!

 

Went she started to go, suddenly her leg hurt and pain and…. Her eyes come tears . she get down and  look her leg .

 

‘ wow! So reddd!!’

 

“hey,may I help u?” ask the boy. He face look like very anxious to me. Waahh! Waittt! Why im felling like very proud ??!! damm!! why my leg hurt at this time !!! im want to scream .

 

“…im  okey .” iu say and smile . but my leg was very hurt !

 

He look at her leg . suddenly he take her up.

 

“hey ! put me down !” IU shouted at him. Thats to embarrass. SHE so worried if someone seen  .Her face was turning red.

 

“yahh.. ur leg was hurt and you was late to school . how could u get to school like this?but …if u don’t want, I can write ur name ….”

 

“yahhhh!!stop anoying to me! Okey-okey” im cut off his word . But is it true . how im want to get in school with my leg in pain ? . ahhhh. Why the school is not infrand my house ?!

***
 he getting me at school clinic . my formel tcher was there too. The boy who safe me was getting his class. Doctor hyuna, 24 years old and pretty. Im proud to see her. LOL.

 

“how is it Miss. Hyuna?” ask my teacher. His name doo joon, 23 years. He very anxios.

 

“she okey. But she must rest for 3 days.” Answer her. Im sigh. Yahh!!! Why im running?!.

 

Doo joon fell comfortable. He looked me. “ hey ,come on . i'll send your home” He try to get me up. Im just follow him.

 

“wait Miss JIEUN .” Docter Hyuna call me and give something. I just pick it.

“ please put it on your leg and eat my medicine ..okey?” she say with smile. Im reply her smile .

“ hamsamida !” then im walked out follow my teacher.

***

 

 

 

p/s did i tell u that this fanfic is not mine?well let me tell you,its my friend fanfic i ask her permission to post this fanfic...hihi...

leave some comment nae...KAMSAHAMNIDA -bow-