Chapter 2

She's Mine!

 

My sister was very panic when see me. My face just like this ---->   =.=”   . And im just say

 

“ im okey..dont worry !”

 

I doesn’t like this situation . Its didn't mean that’s I hate my sister but i hate when my teacher DooJoon was there too. The true is,he take care of me and sending me home because he want to see my sister. He like my sister and my sister like him too.

 

‘yakk..! I don’t like this couple’

 

“Miss Suzy please don’t worry about her. In three days she can get up easily. Okey?” say DooJoon with the smile.

 

“thank you Mr DooJoon..”

 

“Just call me DooJoon,please.”his cut Suzy word.Suzy smile.

 

“doojoon, oppa…” Suzy touch his hand.

 

Yakk! So lwdd!!! I quickly get into the house and goes to my room. They do not know and ignore me when they meet . I put my hoock at my wall and get to bed. Haa, so soft . I feel so tired and slowly my eyes close~

***

After three day,

 

I come to school with big smile . suddenly someone grab my hand. I looked around

“yahh!Don’t you hear us calling ur name?!” the two girls feel so angry ar me. I  laughed.

 

“ sorry! I just feel so happy to come to school again..”

 

“yah iu ! Wait,I know why. You like him hu? Wah!!what the true love with...”

 

“yahhh! Not that! Stop it!” im covered my ears and run. Soyeon and Hyusong laughed at me and run too.  

***

Kringggg!!!!

 

The bell for rest is what im wating it. LOL. I quickly take my book and put it in my beg. Soyeon and hyusong came to me.

 

“wow Iu ! you look like a hungry wolf that wait for someone to be ur food..” Soyeon say and laugh sofly. Im just smile and put my hand at my stomach.

 

“of couse! I  forget to eat my  breakfast.” I say . Soyeon and hyusong smile at me. They take my hand.

 

“come with us..’’say soyeon . im just follow them until stop at the restauran behind the school . i just look at the restauran. Its so simple restauran. When I'm enter it, I was so shock.

 

“waa, so many student in here!” i say it. Hyusong and Soyeon take my hand.

 

“come sit here!..”

 

We choose to sit behind the aqurium. The restauran is look like house and i really like it!.

 

“ Hyusong, Soyeong , why don’t you tell me about this? This is a good restauran !” im pretand to be touching. They just laugh.

 

“yah, Iu ! you unsuitable to be touching like that to us !” they laugh.

 

“why you say like that? Im really touchy it..”

 

“anni.. it never suit for you because you..” Someone cut Soyeon word. We looking at them..

 

Whose that??