chapter 2

Starting over

A lean figure stood in the doorway and I immediately recognized him as the “aegyo king”, Sungmin. When he saw me, he looked confused and glanced towards his leader.

When Jungsu saw his expression, he said, “Sungmin ah, this is my cousin, Mi. I told you guys that she was coming today.” Sungmin’s confused look then turned into a happy, cute look that caused me to smile.

“This is your cousin, hyung?! Annyong, I’m Sungmin!” he said while holding out his hand. I couldn’t believe I was meeting one of my biases! I was so happy; I couldn’t react. Move. I told myself, but my body refused to listen.

When I didn’t respond, I heard Jungsu explain, “She’s an E.L.F., and you are one of her favorites.”

He then smiled at me and said, “Omo! You’re a Super Junior fan?! That’s great! Thanks for being my fan!” But at that moment, Eunhyuk, Zhoumi, Yesung, and Ryeowook appeared at the doorframe, looking confused.

“Sungmin, who is that girl?” Eunhyuk asked.

“I think that’s Teuk hyung’s cousin,” Zhoumi answered.

Sungmin nodded and the members suddenly looked happy. Eunhyuk held out his hand and said, “Annyong, I’m Eunhyuk. Nice to meet you.”

I smiled and said, “I’m a Super Junior fan, so I know who all of you are,” while shaking his hand, “It’s nice to meet all of you.”

At that the members smiled, and Jungsu spoke up, “I have to go work, so introduce her to the other members, and be nice to her!” He then gave me a one-armed hug and said, “Bye, Mi! I’ll see you soon!”and ran towards the elevator. After he left, I stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.