chapter 1

Starting over

I just got off the plane and received my luggage. I walked near the entrance to meet my cousin, Jungsu, but when I didn’t see him, I dialed his number and waited for him to answer.

“Jungsu oppa, where are you?”

“Look behind you, mi,~” I heard him say in a happy voice. I quickly turned around and saw him walking towards me. I inwardly smiled and ran over to him, dragging my luggage behind me, and hugged him tightly.

“Did you miss me?” I heard him chuckle.

I nodded and pulled away, “Am I staying with you?”

He nodded.

I smiled, “Then let’s go!” and lowered my voice to a whisper, “What if someone sees you?”

“Don’t worry~ now let’s go!” He said cheerfully as he grabbed my suitcase and held out his other hand. I quickly took his hand and we headed off towards his car. After we packed my suitcase and backpack into the trunk, we got into the front seats and Jungsu began to drive. After a few moments, he looked over at me and asked, “Do you feel better?”

I looked down and shook my head and told him everything. He didn’t really say much, but I knew that he was worried. Not wanting to keep the mood down, I decided to change the subject, “So I’m going to be staying with you, oppa?”

“Ah, ne. Well, with my roommates and I-“ he cut off suddenly when he hit the brakes, causing the car to stop roughly to avoid the car in front of us. I gasped, giving him a death glare. “Omo! Mianhae!”

“Jungsu oppa, please pay attention to the road,” I sighed. I didn’t think that his driving was this bad! I really hope I don’t have to ride with him again… T.T

“Mianhae.. Anyways, you are going to stay with my roommates and I. But you will be on a different floor than me.”

“Mwoh??!” I shouted, looking at him wide eyed.

He looked over at me and smiled, “Calm down, Mi. I’m only one floor above you.” He then turned off the car and said, “Welcome to your new home!” I immediately looked out the side mirror and looked up at the dorm building and smiled. I can’t believe I’m going to see the Super Junior members! And see their dorms! I can’t beli- “Yah! Mi! Are you listening?” Jungsu asked, looking at me strangely.

I stopped smiling and looked over at him, blinking.

He sighed and said, “we’re here! Now let’s go, so you can see where you’re going to live.” We got out of the car and I walked back to the trunk to get my suitcase, backpack, and purse. But before I could get my suitcase, Jungsu grabbed it and once he locked the car, we walked in and headed for the elevator. Once we got into the elevator, he pushed the button for the 11thfloor.

“Jungsu oppa?”

“Hmm?”

“Which members are on the 11thfloor?” I asked, hoping that my favorite members were there.

He suddenly smiled and said, “Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Yesung, and Zhoumi. Are any of them your favorites?”

I blushed and looked down smiling, “ne.”

“Who?” he pushed.

“Yesung, Sungmin, Zhoumi, and Ryeowook..,” I said quietly. I heard him laugh and I looked up at him, “What?”

He shook his head and hugged me, “Come on. I’ll introduce you to everyone,” he said when the elevator stopped. I nodded and we walked out and stood in front of a door.

“Jungsu oppa, are you sure about this? I mean, they’re idols. I can’t live with them…they’re boys!” I whispered the last part.

He just laughed and said, “Don’t worry. You’re on the quiet floor, and I’m only one floor away.” I smiled while he knocked on the door. A few seconds of silence passed and no one answered the door. This time Jungsu knocked harder and yelled, “Yah! Answer the door! I have some company!” A few seconds passed before I heard someone walking and the door flew open.