Bonfire

Fixing A Broken Heart

 

JI YONG’S POV

Would you just kill me now? Why this thing is happening on us? They are keep on teasing us! Please stop it!

“Ji! Why your face is all red?” YB asked me and I can’t even looked at my friend! They are laughing on us!

“Hey Dara!” Bom noona shouted as she called the crazy woman! I looked at her and her face is all red too! Kyaaa! Will they just kill me now?

“Unnie?” the innocent maknae speak “What happened to Dara unnie and Ji Yong oppa? I really don’t understand why you are laughing at them… and their face is so red!” she asked Bom noona and noona just laugh.

Wanna why this thing is happening?

Flashback

I looked at her, something in her that makes me… makes me… what Ji Yong!? She really does looks angel! Eh!? No scratch that Idea Ji Yong! Scratch it! I shook my head and I noticed that she moved and suddenly…

“OMO! Kill me now noona!” I said to myself

Did she just hug my hand… I can’t let go of my hand now! Great… what is going on! Noona will kill me if she will see us like this!

“Crazy woman…” I whispered but she is sleeping

“Ya… will just let go of me…” I continued but, I battled with her but she really tightening her hug to my hands.

“If noona will see you hugging my hand, I’m sure; I’m going back to states! Just let go off me!” I said

Oh please! I’m going to be dead tonight! “Ya!” I already burst and “Hey! No shouti—“Before Noona can scolded me, “Don’t get me wrong noona, she just hugged me suddenly, but I’m trying to let go off her hug but I can’t! Don’t kill me noona!” I explained.

She laugh at me and “Ya! Will you just help me?” I said to her, but she just ignores me!

Now what Ji Yong? You are stuck with the crazy woman, you can never leave her or you’ll just cut off your hand to set you free?

After 45 minutes, the door opened again, “Hon!” Noona said as she see her boyfriend, “I’m with the doctor now!” he said

“Where’s the patient?” the doctor said and the couple just points to the crazy woman. And when the doctor saw the crazy woman hugging my hand he then whispered something to Noona to make her smile and nod.

The doctor just check up her and he then looked at me “She’s okay! She didn’t noticed that she is in a bad condition, Seunghyun goon told me that she went outside early this morning, she slept there, right? Maybe that’s the cause!” he said to me, and why on earth he’s telling me this? “Now, take good care of your fiancé, and oh, she really does look fragile… you can’t just leave her like that!” e-eh? “Don’t get me wrong doc, she’s not even my girlfriend!” but the doctor just left me and talked to noona, and noona looked at us and smiled.

They left us, alone in our room! Noona should stay here since she is her bestfriend not me!

“aaaaaaah!” she shouted and “Hey! What’s wrong?” I asked… why did I just said it? “My head!” she said she then finally releases my hands and she holds her head. “Aigoo! What should I do? You can’t take your medi—“ I was cut off when the maid just entered the room with foods. “Ji Yong-sshi, here’s the food, and the medicine…” she put in the table and left us.

“Good timing” I said to myself, I assisted her to the table and “Here!” I said and offering the chair, she sit and I prepare the foods for her, w-wait! Why again?

“After you eat your lunch, you should drink you medicine!” I ordered her and she just nodded.

When I was about to sit *Cling* “Aigoo!” I said, “Mianhe… I feel so weak…” she said. Now what? Should I spoon-feed her? Naa I should call Noona! “Oh, just a sec!” I went outside.

“Ji Yong sshi, Bom yang and SeungHyun goon just went outside with CL yang and Minji sshi!” she said “What is the time?” I asked the maid in curiosity “It’s already quarter to 2” she answered. What?! “Why did you give the food at this hour?” I shouted “Because Bom yang said…” the maid answered afraidly. “Aish! Now, I’m going to spoonfeed her!” I shouted and went back to the room to spoonfeed her!

While I was spoonfeeding her, “Are you alright?” she asked me “Ne!” I said “No you’re not! You are forced to spoonfeed me, right?” she said “Mianhe…” and “No it’s okay! I’ll let this thing happened as of now, because you are my cousin’s bestfriend, and the doctor just ordered me to look after you…” I said to her.

“OMO! Is this real?” Noona shouted and a Hyung just took a picture on us! “Ya!” I shouted and they laughed, lucky us there are no kids! “You’re spoonfeeding my bestfriend? Is that you Ji Yong?” she said “It must be miracle!? You never have done that to me, when I’m sick!” she continued and my face feels so hot and I looked at her and she blushed.

What is going on? Why this thing is happening on us! “Don’t get us wrong noona! I went outside to look for you to spoonfeed her and there’s no you outside!” I shouted

They keep on teasing us… I really can’t take it, I went outside, but still I heard them laughing and.

End of flashback

That was happened a while ago! “Oooh.. Dara is your Fiance?” YB said “Why you didn’t tell us hyung?” Seungri added “I knew it! You two look good together!” Dae said “We should have some party for them!” Teddy hyung said “I will take charge on the drinks!” Kush Hyung added and the rest are laughing while I and she are so red now.

I wanted to end this thing now but I can’t, or Bom noona will just kill me!

DARA’S POV

So that’s what happened! I feel so embarrassed! First he carried me because I collapsed, second, I did the most unwanted thing, I hugged him… just his hand, and the last he spoonfed me!

And just the doctor called me his fiancé?!

“Yo! GD’s Fiance!” the guy said or should I say teddy Oppa! And who the hell is GD? “Ya! Oppa! Don’t call Ji Yong Oppa GD because unnie don’t know his nickname!” CL said

What? The monster got nickname? Hey why I am acting like this? I should be thankful that the monster is there to take care of me!

The monster just looked at me and “Hey! Are you alright?” he asked me, why he’s asking me if I’m okay! “Of course I’m okay!” I said confidently and “No you’re not! You look pale noona!” then Seungri said. “eh am i?” I looked at Bom and nodded and grinned.

“No, seriously, I’m okay!” I said

“No you’re not…” the monster shyly said to me

“Hey! Ji, why are you shy to your fiancé!?” Kush oppa said “I really thought that she’s your girlfriend, but now in my surprised she is your fiancé!” he added

“Aish! Let’s stop this! We should prepare the bonfire and our dinner first!” Bom said

Finally, Bom stopped them… its making me crazy because of them!

“okay! We should now make a task in every couple! Arasso?”

“Ne!” they shouted except for us

“Why in couple?” I asked

“Because I want to!” Bom said

“aigoo!”

“Anyway, Minji and CL will be preparing the steak and they will grill it! While me and SeungHyun will help the two kids! Byul and Dong Wook oppa will prepare the bonfire, While the Teddy oppa and Kush oppa will finds some stem and dried leaves at nearest forest here and the 3 of you will do what will I asked you to do!”

“How about Ji Yong oppa and Dara Unnie?” Minji asked

“Yea! What about them?” they said in chorus!

Bom just arrowed her eyes to them “Ji Yong will just take care of Dara, and Dara will just take rest! Any problem with that?”

“None!” They just agree on it

“Why? I told you I’m okay!” i shouted

“No you’re not!” She said, I really don’t want to see the Bominator this early so I just zip my mouth and looked at the monster.

“Ji yong! Assist Dara to the living room first, it’s cold here! And look after her !” Byul said

“Ha?” he said

And that Bom just stared him, giving him a death glare if I may say “Arasso! Arasso!” We can’t do anything now... just to follow what they ordered.

And then we just go to the living room and we just sit.

SILENCE

SILENCE

SILENCE

SILENCE

SILENCE

“Mianhe!” I finally broke the silence between us

He then looked at me and “eh? Why?”

“Because they are teasing you, even the doctor teased you!”

“Na it’s okay!”

“Mianhe…” I said again

“Again? For what?”

“For making this to me…” I shyly said

“Oh…” he just bowed his head

Silence just invading us again, I didn’t realize that I fell asleep on his shoulder.

JI YONG’S POV

When I’m about to say something to her, I feel her hot presence… don’t get me wrong, she still have a fever now, she shouldn’t join us on the bonfire later, she should rest!

After 30 minutes, *RING RING RING* my phone rings and I answered it “Ji Yong! The food is ready, as well as the bonfire! Bring back Dara here!” Bom noona said and she just hung up when  “But she—“ Aigoo! I slowly put away her head on my shoulder and “Hmm…” she already awake, “Uhm.. just wait here!” I said to her.

I go to the room and grabbed a jacket from my closet and I go back to her. “Wear this!” I said to her, “Eh?” confusingly said. “You still have a fever, you want to join right?” I asked and she nodded. And she wear my jacket and I hold her I mean I assisted her and we go outside.

“Unnie!” Minji said and look at her unnie, “Is that Ji Yong oppa’s jacket?” she asked and she looked at me and wait… why would I blush? “Oooooh!”

“You two! Sit there!” SeungHyun said and points to the center! “Eh? Why in the center?” I asked “Because your noona said!” he whispered and looked at Noona.

We sit at the center and eat our dinner, “Kyaa! So delicious!” they shouted. And we just smiled at them.

And I heard Teddy whispering to Kush

“They really do look couple eh?”

“Yeah! They really, why they are still denying it?”

“I don’t know! And if they’re not couple, why would they sleep in a 1 room and 1 bed with it?”

“Yes, and why would Ji spoonfed her? And see? He’s with her all the time?”

And they looked at us and I give them a death glare and they just chuckled!

And the dinner just ended “Did you just drink you medi—“

“Oh how sweet of you Ji Yong? Worried about his fiancé!” Teddy Hyung teased me

“Ya! I just asking her!” I shouted

“Aigoo! Just let it out Ji! Maybe she’s the right one!” Kush added

“Yeah!Hyung, Dara Noona is perfect to you!” Seungri said

“Ya!”

“Stop it guys!” the crazy woman said and they all stopped and looked at the pale girl

“Hey! Noona!? Are you sure you’re alright?” Daesung asked and I immediately looked at her and she just close her eyes and nod at us.

“You should look at her every time or else….” I shivered on what noona whispered on me.

“Are you sure?” I just asked her and again she just nodded.

“I want to enjoy the bonfire…” she softly said

“Arasso!”

After an hour, they decided to have a game, so again, they left us, they don’t allow me to join them since they know that Dara is sick… did I just call her in her name?

“Ji Yong ah!” she said, eh? She called me in my name?

“Yes?” I asked she positioned herself, lying on the sand and she just put her head on my…. No! On my lap?

“Mianhe… I feel like lying down now!” I stiffened and I just “Oh okay…”

Why I feel so happy now? I feel something has changed…. I feel… wait… no… it can’t be…