Bonfire pt. 2

Fixing A Broken Heart

 

DARA’S POV

 “Ji Yong ah!” I said to him… omo did I just call him with his name?

“Yes?” he asked and I just lay my head to his lap… eh? To his lap? Naa…. I just don’t mind it!

“Mianhe… I feel like lying down now!” I feel that he froze when I lay my head to his lap and he just said “Oh okay…”

After almost 1 hour I slowly opened my eyes and I saw them watching us and that Seungri just a took a picture of us!

“Ya!!” I shout and I immediately got up from his lap and I just saw him “eh?” I just said “Ya! Dara! What have you done to my cousin?” Bom grinned and “Oh.. I-just… w-want…” I utterly say and the monster just stretched his hands and her neck. “Ya! Don’t look at us! I just followed what you said!” he said.

He just followed what they said? “Ha!?” confusingly said and they just laugh at us and the monster got blushed as well as me!

Aigoo! What happened? Will somebody tell us? “Aigoo! What’s wrong? Will somebody tell us what happened?” I shout and “Relax Dara! Nothing had happened…” Bom grinned again.

“Aisssh! Ya! You Seungri, if you want to stay alive, delete the picture or else…” I threaten him and “Aigoo! Noona, you really look together!” I just arrowed my eyes to him and “Tsk! Arasso!” he said

“Don’t worry Seungri, I already got it!” the teddy said! What!? He already spread it! Aigoo! “Haha! Yeah! Me two!” YB said “Me Three!” Daesung said and the rest had it! Now what??

“Ya! Monster!” I shout to him

“Eh?” he said

“This is all your fault!” I said

“What!?” he said

“I said This is all your fault!”

“Me!? Haha! You’re really a CRAZY WOMAN!”

“Ha! You’re really a MONSTER!”

“Ya! Its not my fault anyway! It’s your fault!”

“ha! Me!? I’m so helpless here, and I’m sick!”

“If you don’t follow me this morning, they wouldn’t think that you’re my girlfriend!”

“Ha! In your dreams! I never follow you! I just want to walk too!”

“You already went outside! You didn’t eat you breakfast! Remember!?”

“Yes! Because of you, I didn’t eat my breakfast! If you’re not with me, I wouldn’t go outside and hit by the BALL!” and I looked at the boys.

“It’s not my fault to have you sick!”

“Haha! Yes, it’s your fault!”

“YA! YOU TWO, BICKERING COUPLE! WILL YOU JUST STOP YOU LQ HERE! REMEMBER WE ARE HERE TO HAVE FUN! WE ARE NOT HERE TO WATCH YOUR LQ, FOR GOODNESS SAKE! IF YOU DON’T WANT US TO THINK THAT YOU TWO ARE COUPLE, WILL YOU JUST STOP SHOUTING AND FIGHTING TO EACH OTHER! YOU REALLY ACT LIKE A COUPLE! AND THANKS FOR REMEMBERING THAT DARA! I HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE BOYS!” now we died! The Bominator has just begun to heat up! She just looked at the boys and the boys shivered to death!

“Aisht! It’s your fault!”

“Unnie…” Minji said

I just stopped myself about it, because of Minji… she really don’t want to see me that angry to her oppa!

“Aigoo! Be thankful because of the kids are here!”I said to him

“Thank you!” with a big smile!

I’m going to kill this Monster! Really!

And I diverted my eyes to the boys and Bominator.

I just cover my eyes by hand because… on what is happening bet them and Bominator

I heard them saying

“Noona! Stop! We didn’t mean it! Aw!”

“Aigoo! Noona!”

“Bom! Stop! Awww!”

“AWWWWW!”

*PAK!* *BLAG* *PAK!* *WHOOSH!*

We already say so-blag! OUCH!”

“Bom!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh!”

“Noona! I want to stay alive!!”

“TOP! Stop Bommie! For goodness sake!”

“Ya! Will you stop shouting!”

“Aigoo!”

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Help us Ji Yong!”

And its stop, I slowly put down my eyes and “That’s the lesson for hitting my Bestfriend!” Bom finished as she go to SeungHyun.

“What Happened?” Byul asked

“Well, those boys just hit Dara so hard!” Bom said

“Oh! Haha! You did a right Job Bom!” She praised Bom

“What!? You too Noona?” Daesung said

“Because of what you did?” Dong wook laughed

“So that’s why Ji Yong is all by her side all the time?” Dong wook asked and they looked at us as we looked at each other and Blushed.

“Ya! Its not like that Hyung… They just ordered me to look after the crazy woman!” he said

“Bom, they really look a couple…” Byul said “Yes, they are a couple right? They’re just denying it?” she continued. But Bom just laugh and look at us.

“Aigoo!” I just said.

“Anyway! Let’s play a game guys!”

As the boys went back to their places and brush off some sands and fix themselves.

And I heard “Ji Yong is right! The Bominator is more powerful now!”

I chuckled and “Why are you laughing!?” the monster asked “It’s none of your business you monster!” I said “Crazy Woman!” he said and I pretend I didn’t hear it.

Someday, I will kill you monster! Just wait for that day!

I saw Seunghyun bought a bottle and “Okay! Since the fire is almost out, we are going to have our game called “Truth or Dare!” and I heard some wooing and clapping, so they like the game and “Na… I’m going to sleep!” I said and “Such a KJ unnie! Come on!” CL said.

JI YONG’S POV

Now she’s back, aigoo! I wish she is always sick! I like hearing her saying my name! eh? No… you’re not going to like that Crazy Woman! She is a crazy woman Ji Yong! Remember that!

She don’t want to play the “Truth or Dare” game that Noona just planned and others like the game!

“Na… I’m going to sleep!” she said “Such a KJ unnie! Come on!” CL said, she sit again, like she really don’t want to play the game.

“So let’s start!” Bom noona said

“Wait! What are the rules!?” Byul noona asked

“The rules? Uhmm… if he or she didn’t say the truth or everybody dislike her answers she or he will kiss someone, the other will vote who he or she will kiss! And for the dare, if he or she didn’t do it, she or he will sing!” Bom said

“What part of the body?” Teddy Hyung asked

“It depends to us!” Bom said “So are you ready?” she continued

“Ne!” they shouted except for us!

“Hon, spin the bottle please!” Bom ordered SeungHyun Hyung, and Hyung just obeyed what she ordered.

First is Seungri, “Who want to ask questions to Seungri!” Bom noona said, and then YB raised his hands and “Me!”

“Okay! Go!” Bom noona said, “Do you like Chaerin?” YB looked at CL, and the both of them, Seungri and CL just blushed. And Teddy Hyung and Kush Hyung just laugh and “Ya! Seungri! Answer it!” Dae said

“YES!” Seungri shouted and “Yes! I really like her a lot!” and we laugh at him.

“Wooo! Nice one Seungri!” I shouted

“CL and Seungri sitting on the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G” and they sing

And we just laugh again and again, “Haha! Stop it! Let’s continue! Seungri-ah spin the bottle!” so Seungri just spin the bottle and surprisingly it stop to CL and “Woo! Me! I’m going to ask a question!” Bom  noona said.

And so the question is “Chaerin-ah, do you like Seungri?” amd we all laugh. “C to the L!” the crazy woman said “Go answer it!” and she winked at CL.

“Aigoo… what should I say!?” CL said, “Say yes!!” Teddy Hyung shouted and we laugh again.

“Aish!” she smirked, “C to the L! we are waiting!” Bom Noona said and “Y-yes…” she shyly said!

“Woo! Another Couple here!” Byul noona cheer! And we sing again the song. Oh this is fun eh?

“Haha! Spin the bottle CL!” SeungHyun said as her girlfriend is busy teasing CL and Seungri.

It stopped to Byul Noona, and everyone got serious, and “Who want to ask?” Byul Noona said, “Me!” and we look at the person who said it and its Teddy hyung, “Ehh?” we said “What is it?” Byul Noona confidently said, “It’s been a year when you two, keep on denying, first we believe that you don’t have any relationship with Dong Wook, so now, how many years you two are together?” and we all sighed as we heard Teddy Hyung’s question. “7 years and counting!” she answered.

“really?” the crazy woman said “that’s cool, I wish….” And she just stopped. “Don’t worry Dara, Ji yong is already here!” Byul Noona teased, “Aigoo… you too?” the crazy woman just crossed her arms and pouted. Oh great, she is really cute when she does it! Aish! Erase it Ji Yong!

“So I should Spin it!” Byul Noona said and she spinned and it and stopped to… what? to SeungHyun? Haha this is great!

“I’ll ask the question!” Dong Wook Hyung said and the couple looked at each other.

“When will you proposed to Bom?” he asked and the couple blushed

“Yieee!” I heard them teasing the couple

“It’s not yet the time for us to get marry!” and the guys don’t like the answer of SeungHyun Hyung and we gather and

“What part?” Teddy hyung said

“At the neck for 30 secs.” Kush hyung said and we agreed.

“Seunghyun… Kiss Bom’s neck for 30 secs?” Hyung said “What?” Bom noona said

“Pay back time Bom!” Teddy Hyung winked and Seunghyun just did it and we all cheered.

Hyung spinned the bottle and it stopped to Teddy Hyung! “I’ll ask the question!” I shout and “Go ahead!” he said.

“Why did you hit Dara’s head, with a ball?” Eh!? What on earth!? Ji Yong! Why did you just call her by name!? And why do you care?

“Yiiieee!” they all cheered

“ya! We told you, we didn’t mean it!” and they just agreed and Ya Ji Yong! What’s the problem with you!? Why did you just ask that stupid question!? It supposed to be “Do you Like Gummy Noona?” Aigoo! Hyung spinned the bottle and it stopped to crazy woman and “I will do the honor!” Bom noona said.

“Are you already over with that Guy?”