Sick Dara

Fixing A Broken Heart

 

BOM’S POV

While buying some foods for the dinner and bonfire tonight we saw a familiar couple.

“Bommie!” the girl shouted, as they come nearer to us I finally know who the couple is!

“Byul!” I shouted as we embraced each other, “How are you?” she asked me “Oh… I’m with—“but before she can continue it “Hi Bom! Hi TOP!” Dong Wook oppa in. “Hi Hyung!” SeungHyun said, oh did I told you that Dong Wook oppa and Seunghyun are cousins? Dong Wook oppa called Seunghyun TOP or Tempo and Seunghyun called Dong wook oppa as Seven… I really don’t understand why those nicknames?

“Why are you here?” Byul asked me “Are you dating?” and we both chuckled. “We are buying some foods for the bonfire tonight!” Seunghyun said “Oh… you are here for vacation? The two of you only?” Byul arrowing her eyes on eyes. I waved my hands directing “no”. “Byul! Don’t get us wrong! We are here with our friends and my errr cousin!” I said. “Ji Yong is here?” Dong wook oppa asked “Ne!” I answered.

I really don’t know why we do have this feeling, awkwardness. Everytime we saw Oppa and Byul we feel awkward to each other. I bring back the question to them “Why are you here? Dating?” “Throwing back the question us? Anyway, ani, we are with teddy oppa and the other boys!” she said to me.

“What!? You’re with them? Aigooo!” I said to Byul, “Ne, why?” she asked, “We met them awhile ago this morning and we just invited them to join us in the bonfire” I said to her “So, I will just invite both of you!” I said happily. “Oh…” she looked at oppa and oppa just smiled and nodded. And we just bide our goodbyes. “See you tonight Byul! Bye!” I said to her “Arasso! We will be there!” she said back.

Back to what we are buying, Seunghyun seems to be quite after we met the couple. “Hon, what’s the problem?” I asked worriedly, I guess he is out of his thoughts now. I snap my fingers to him and “oh, what was that?” he said shockingly. “Aigoo! I’m asking here, but you lost your thoughts!” I said and continued walking. “Hon!” he shouted, I just turned around, and “Mianhe! I just can’t believe i’m going to see hyung here!” I laughed at him “What?” he shouted “Nothing! Such a cutie! Let’s go continue buying! Big boy!” I teased.

“Hon?” Seunghyun speak out

“yes?” I answered

“what do you think?” he asked

“What?”

“Why did Dara and Ji Yong goes out together?”

“Eh? Are you sure you wanna talk about them? I thought…”

“Na… I’m just curious now!” he laughed

“Aigoo! Yeah, it made me think why they go out together? “

“Anyway, let’s just asked them if they really invited each other to go outside!”

“Yeah! Let’s continue buying hon! It is almost lunch!”

“Really hon, those two kids is something now!”

Wow! I just can’t believe it! “Wait! Are you still my Seunghyun? The love of my life?” I and he just nodded. Oh he really just thinks about what happened to the bickering couple! This is gonna be good now!

After an hour, we decided to go home and just prepare the program for tonight. “Let’s go home hon! I’m tired and hungry too!” I said to him and we go to the parking lot and we go home.

At the house I saw the 4 people at the living room, “We’re ba— eh?”

DARA’S POV

“Oh… Dara, do what you want to do now, we’re just going to buy some food for tonight!” Bommie just said to me.

“Arasso!” I answered, and they left me, I just sit on the living room and thinking what should I now! “Aigoo! Boooring!” I said.

I just lay down myself on the sofa and looking at the ceiling. “PLEASE STOP BUGGING ME! DON’T CALL ME! DELETE ALL MY NUMBERS FROM YOUR PHONE OR EVEN FROM YOU DIRECTORY! I HAVE MY OWN LIFE NOW… I HAVE MY BOYFRIEND NOW!” that line of mine just popped out, now I just can’t get over with it especially to the “I HAVE MY BOYFRIEND NOW!” Omo… now I’m dead, now who is my boyfriend?! Just kill me now! I wanna die! And I just closed my eyes and I didn’t notice that I just fell asleep, power nap indeed.

After how many minutes, i slowly opened my eyes and I see some familiar figures. “Unnie?” the girl said, I rubbed my eyes and I saw the two kids staring at me so afraidly. “eh? What’s the problem guys?” and they hugged me. “hey?” I said “we thought you are sick unnie…” they said, “Ha? I just fell asleep here” confusingly said to them “Oppa just said…” argh! That monster “He said that you looked pale and he just checked your temp and he said you got fever and we just do what he done to you and yes you do have a fever…” they explained

“Oh.. she’s awake?” I looked at the monster “Isn’t it obvious?” I rolled my eyes “I’m trying to help here! Just drink your med! You crazy woman!” and he just give me the med and the glass of water and suddenly we diverted our eyes to the door.

“We’re ba— eh?” Bom said and looking at Seunghyu’s reaction “what? Did you just saw a ghost?” and that line gives me goosebumps! But no answer from them and suddenly “Unnie! Oppa!” Minji and CL shouted and “Oh-oh...” Bom said and looked at Seunghyun and whisper something and they chuckled.

I can feel something is not good. And I just realize that we are still holding the glass of water and he is still holding my hands… eh? Why he is holding my hands?

“Unnie? Oppa?” Minji  just diverted her looks to us “Are you two?” she asked while gesturing something. “Ya! Why are you holding me?” I shouted as I removed my hands to him, “I don’t know I was giving the medicine to you!” he said

“Medicine?” Bom’s eyes got widen and run to me and “Are you sick again Dara?” she said “Aigoo! Just rest to your room! Ji Yong-ah! Carry her to the room!” Bom shouted “NO!!” we shouted in unison.

They looked at each other and laugh “Ya Ji Yong! Carry her!” SeungHyun said and “You want to die, later with the other boys?” he teased. “Aigoo! Why should I carry her?” he asked “Yea! Why should he carry me anyway, when I can manage to go to the room?” and in “Because you are weak enough to manage yourself Dara!” and Bom becomes serious, maybe she has a point, but really I’m okay and I can manage to go the room.

“Look at yourself Dara? You are really sick. Aigoo! What are still doing Ji Yong! Carry her!” Bom shouted. Now I feel dizzy, “Why my sight is spinni—“ *BLAG!*

JI YONG’S POV

It is fun seeing those boys to shiver to death! Really, they will die later, because of the Bominator! When I’m about to reach the house I saw Noona and Hyung just went out, lucky me they didn’t even noticed me.

I just seat the chair at the terrace to look at the sea more and to have some more fresh air; seriously I did enjoy the encounter between the other boys and the crazy woman. Haha! They really looked pale when I told them that she’s my noona’s bestfriend. I can’t wait for the night; I’m so excited for the show! I just feel bored and I decided to go inside and watch TV.

“eh?” I said softly as I don’t want to disturb the sleeping angel… who is this angel… “Eh!? Scratch the ANGEL thing at your mind Ji Yong!” Aigoo! It’s none other than the crazy woman! Why did I say Angel? I looked at her, “Why so pale? And she is sweating?” i put my back of my hands to her forehand “OMO… she got fever!” Luckily, I saw the two kids going down.

“CL! Minji! Ssssh!” I said to them and they just give me a what-now-oppa look

“Your unnie is sick!” I said to them

“What!?” they almost shout as I prevented them to not to shout “Hey don’t shout she is sleeping! Your unnie looks pale now and she got fever, I checked her temperature, if you want to confirm it, just check it again!” I said to the kids and they just nodded.

“Do you have any medicine?” I asked and they just shook their heads and “Go buy some oppa!” they ordered me to buy, wait!? They did just ordering me to buy some med for the crazy woman? “No way!”  I said “Do you want to die? Do you want to kill by the Bominator? We all know that Bominator just changed a lot!” CL said “Aigoo! Arasso!” I said defeated to CL.

I get my keys to the Key Box and drove to a near pharmacy. “Aigoo! I can’t believe myself! They’re blackmailing me! They are using the Bominator to follow them!” and after a minutes, I go out to the car and go buy some medicine for the crazy woman! “Hi sir! Goodmorning!” the staff said, “Uhmm… can I ask what medicine should take if you got a fever?” I asked, OMO you are so stupid Ji Yong! Why you asked that kind of question, of course its paracetamol! “Oh… it should be paracetamol, if you feel dizzy and take some panamax or mefenamic!” then she go inside and get some med. “I’ll take that all!” I said to the staff and “Eh?” surprisingly said “Miss, I said I will buy it all!” I said to the girl and she then punch it and give me the price and then she just gave me the plastic full of med. “Kamsahamnida!” and she bowed.

I just drove so fast so that the kids will not get angry with me. Lucky me they didn’t get angry with me but they just ordered me again “Oppa! Get some water and you bought lots of med, she just need to drink Paracetamol!” Minji asked me to do and I just did.

When I’m about to put down the water, “Oh.. She’s awake?” Obviously Ji Yong! Aigoo! What’s wrong with you!? “Isn’t it obvious?” the crazy woman rolled her eyes. “I’m trying to help here! Just drink your med! You crazy woman!” I said and I just give the water and the medicine to her and suddenly “We’re ba— eh?” Noona almost shout and I noticed the reaction of Hyung… in disbelief “what? Did you just saw a ghost?” the crazy woman asked them and I saw her shiver slightly. “Unnie! Oppa!” Minji and CL shouted and “Oh-oh...” Noona just whispered something to hyung and I can feel something is not good. And I just realized that I’m holding her hand! WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON? Why am I holding crazy woman’s hand?

“Unnie? Oppa?” Minji just diverted her looks to us “Are you two?” she asked while gesturing something. “Ya! Why are you holding me?” she shouted to me and she removed her hands on mine “I don’t know I was giving the medicine to you!” I said

“Medicine?” Noona’s eyes got widen and run to her and “Are you sick again Dara?” she said “Aigoo! Just rest to your room! Ji Yong-ah! Carry her to the room!” noona shouted “NO!!” we shouted in unison.

What’s with them? Why do they always laugh when they looked at each other!?  “Ya Ji Yong! Carry her!” Hyung  said and “or you want to die, later with the other boys?” he just teased me, really! He;s getting in my nerves  now! “Aigoo! Why should I carry her?” asked them “Yea! Why should he carry me anyway, when I can manage to go to the room?” and she said “Because you are weak enough to manage yourself Dara!” I guess noona has a point there, looking her I feel so heavy! Just look at her! “Look at yourself Dara? You are really sick. Aigoo! What are still doing Ji Yong! Carry her!” Noona said and then suddenly *BLAG*

“what just happened!” I said *pak* “why are you still standing there!? Carry her”Noona just hit me in that I carry the crazy woman and I put her to the bed. “Just take care of her, watch her! I will just call a doctor!” Noona ordered me, why do people keep I on ordering me when it comes to this crazy woman!?

“I will call you two when its lunch time already! Or I’ll just ask some maids to give you your foods!” Noona said and she just left us alone here in our room!

I looked at her, something in her that makes me… makes me… what Ji Yong!? She really does looks angel! Eh!? No scratch that Idea Ji Yong! Scratch it! I shook my head and I noticed that she moved and suddenly…

“OMO! Kill me now noona!” I said to myself