The First Night in Seoul

UNHAPPY ENDING

Uee rolled her eyes and said"YAH!! Jiyong help me unpack!! so we can go exploring seoul!!!" "Okay..okay~ Geez" Jiyong replied. "then please get up and help me please!!" Uee shouted. "Do you guys have fight all the time?? it is so silly...." Jay commented and laughed. Then Jiyong finally get up off the couch and start to help unpacking Uee... Jiyong took some stuffs out of Uee hands and put them to place... and smiled at her...

 

(10 Minutes later at 5.20) When They finished unpacking with Jay's help...

"Ahhh~ we are done!! that was the longest 10 minutes of my life" Uee stated and laughed a bit...

Jiyong got up off the floor from folding his clothes in his bag and said "Yah!! can we go now?? I wanna see Seoul again... and miss it already..." 

Uee replied "Fine~ lets go!!" then Jiyong jay and Uee got out of the house and walk to the center of Seoul and then walk to the Seoul tower...

"Wow!! Seoul Tower!! so beautiful at night!!! and look at the light Jiyong!!!!" Uee said. 

 

(They around seoul for 2 hour) "I am getting hungry. Lets find somewhere to eat.. do you like the market foods or the restaurant foods??"

"Yeah~ I am kinda hungry too.. anyone of that would bt fine~" Uee replied.. 

Jiyong stated "We should eat in the restaurant because we should celebrite the first night in Seoul and its near here... right?"

"Yeah~ its around the block" Jay said..

 

(at the restaurent) As they walk in to the restaurant a girl waitor welcomed them in and sat them in a table in the corner... "What should we eat??? Uee??" Jiyong asked..

"Oohh~ Whatever you want!!" Uee replied... 

"Jay should try the Beef in this restaurant!!! its so GooD!!" Jay commented.. "or the roasted Mushroom with the pork meat" 

"Okay~ We'll have both of that!!!" Jiyong said to the waitess. "hmmm... is that all sir??" the waitess asked...

"Yeah~ that would be all for now...." Jiyong replied. The waitess then walked to the back to tell the orders.. "Unnie!!! One roasted beef bone and a plate of pork meat mushroom... at table four" Jieun the waitor shouted... 

"Okay~ Yah!!! Guys beef bone Quick!!!" Jieun's Sister, Gain told the stuffs... 

Meanwhile... Jiyong said to Uee and Jay that "Guys!!! Tomorrow is a day for mine and Uee's dream school!!! ahh~ I'm so excited!!"

"Yeah~" Uee replied and smiled.. thinking about herself and how far have she make it...

(10 Minutes later) Jieun carried the plates full of delicious foods... She put them on the table and ran to the back for other orders of other table..

Jay said "Lets eat!!" 

 

(At the back) Jieun talked with her boyfriend Jaejoong on the phone "Annyeongseyo~ I'm still working honey... I'll be done soon... oh! what are you???" 

"I'm still in the office.. Call me if you are done okay~" Jaejoong Replied... "I love you... Dont work too hard Jieun~ Bye!" 

"okay~ okay~ I love you too and try not to work too hard yourself hon~" Jieun hung up..and smile...

As Jieun walk in to the kitchen through the back door, she was tossed into work right away by her sister...."Jieun!!! Help me with the cashier" 

 

On one corner of the restaurant, Jiyong drank 6 White wine bottles... "Yah!!! Tomorrow you have class Jiyong!!!!" Uee stated...

"Dont worry!! its only 8 o'clock... can we just stay for 20 minutes more..." Jiyong spoke with a drunk accent... "NO!!! NO!!! Jiyong-ahhh!!! dont act like a baby"

"Okay!!!! FINE!!!!" Jiyong Replied... They Quickly payed up and got out of the restaurant.... 

 

TOBECONTINUE~