GOODNIGHT JIYONG

UNHAPPY ENDING

On one corner of the restaurant, Jiyong drank 6 White wine bottles... "Yah!!! Tomorrow you have class Jiyong!!!!" Uee stated...

"Dont worry!! its only 8 o'clock... can we just stay for 20 minutes more..." Jiyong spoke with a drunk accent... "NO!!! NO!!! Jiyong-ahhh!!! dont act like a baby"

"Okay!!!! FINE!!!!" Jiyong Replied... They Quickly payed up and got out of the restaurant.... Jay and Uee carried drunken Jiyong to the home~ 

 

(At the restaurant) Jaejoong drove to the restaurant meet Jieun...

Jaejoong got out of his car and walk in the restaurant then saw Jieun cleaning up the restaurant with a broom...

As Jieun was cleaning Jaejoong surprised her with a hug from the back and flowers~ "Hey~ Working hard??? This is for you~"

Jieun was surprised and kiss Jaejoong's cheek softly "thanks Yeobo!! you are so sweet!!!" She said happily~

"So.. what are you doing???" Jaejoong grinned and asked but already know the answer...

"I am cleaning up! can't you see???" She replied "I'm not done till 10... So.. please take your flowers and wait for me there" She pointed at the table in the corner that had just been cleaned.

"okay... but don't be too long~ I want to take you to somewhere near here!!!" he replied...

"Don't Worry! it won't take long..." She stated and returned to her work...

 

(At Jay's House) Meanwhile Uee Jay and Jiyong got home~

Jiyong layed on the coach and sleep... While Uee was getting really for a shower~ and Jay went to his room for some snooze himself...

(After Uee's shower/10 minutes later) Uee Got out the Bathroom and walk past the living room to the kitchen for some water with only a towel on her milky white body

Jiyong woke up from his nap and saw Uee covered with a towel... He staired at her soft glacing body up and down tracing her every shape that she makes as she walked by~

She noticed Jiyong looking at her and said "What are you looking at???"

"Nothing.... wait that my Towel???" He asked as a joke... "No! Of course not!! I wouldn't wear your towel... Cuz that would be Gross"

He chuckled and smile while looking at her body once more with a smirk on his face... "Yah!!!! What's wrong with you?? are you still drunk???" She said...

"just a bit..." He replied and smiled himself to sleep~

"Goodnight~ Jiyong..." She said and smiled then walked to her room to get ready for her own slumber~

 

(At the restaurant) "Are you done yet???" "No" "Are you done??" "No" "How about now?" "still no" Jieun replied with a laugh as her Boyfriend keep on asking again and again...

(15 minutes later)"Okay Done" She said... and walk to the cute sleeping Jaejoong in the corner of the restaurant...

" Yah!!! Yeobo!!! Wake up!!!" She shouted into Jaejoong's ear... and Jaejoong replied with a sceam "AHhhh~ what what??"

"Hmmmm.... Okay lets go~" He yawned a bit and said "Now get into my car and we'll go"

"well okay.. but where are you taking me???" "You'll see"

Jieun walked to say goodbye and goodnight to Gain but Gain is too busy to care~

Jieun and Jaejoong got on Jaejoong's car and drove to the.....

 

TOBECONTINUE