Welcome to Seoul

UNHAPPY ENDING

"Yah!!!! Jiyonggg-AH!!!!!" Uee Shouted "Where have you been????" "Huh??? I went home for my necklece..." Jiyong replied.

"AhYah~ the train to seoul is leaving and you went to get your stupid nicklece..." She said."Let's gooo~"

then they got on the trian to seoul where their journey to their dreams begin...

 

(Ten minutes later) "Hey~ I'm sorry for shouting at you and saying that this necklece is stupid" she toke hold the necklece from his chest.

"hey~ Com'on!! i said sorry already... Don't be mad at me..." She pouted hopelessly as he continouing teasingly ignored her.

(another 50 Minutes later) Uee was silently sleeping on the train and Jiyong was sitting next to her schetching Uee sleeping...

then he looked at her and smiled as he continoue his art.......

 

(another 60 Minutes later) They both were woke by the sound of the train stoping... "ahhh~ oh~ we are here!! Yah!! Uee!! We are in Seoul!!!! hahaha~"

He shouted and laughed making Uee wake up and then she quickly looked out the window"WAHH~ We are here..."

As they got out the train there's a friend of Jiyong standing in the train station's waiting place... he was Jay...

He is a good friend of Jiyong... but he left his hometown and come to lives in Seoul for 2 years so Jiyong and Jay greeted each other witha warn welcoming manly hug... "OH!!! long time no see my friend!!! Ah!!! Uee!!! I miss you too..."

Jay said."So how are you pale?? you are two like date or something???" "Nooo!! no~ We are just good friends" Uee replied.

Then Jiyong hugged Uee on the back of her neck with one arm... "I am thinking of dating her soon" Jiyong commented.

Uee made a wide-eyes expression and said "Yah!! that's not true"

Jay stated "Okay!! Love birds lets go a have to show you around Seoul... Where do you want to go... oh wait~ I'll make that decision".

Uee said "Wait... can't we just go to your house first??? because we definately can't carry this heavy bag of clothes around Seoul in the summer day at this hour"

Jay replied "Fine.. My house is just twenty blocks from this train station...so, we will walk because taxi in Seoul is super expensive even though it's near here"

 

(at Jay's house) they open the door to the house and jay stated "here we are... home sweet home....

I hope you guys don't mind the messiness of mine"

"No.. not at all... at home Jiyong is even more messier" Uee replied and chuckled...

Jiyong ignored Uee and jumps on the coach and watches television...

Uee rolled her eyes and said"YAH!! Jiyong help me unpack!! so we can go exploring seoul!!!" "Okay..okay~ Geez" Jiyong replied.
 

 

 

 

 


TOBECONTINUE~