Shed Tears (French Fries, I need them)

Suitehearts (We Got Married.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was nerve wracking. Every move and every glance was nerve wrecking. Nobody knew that once the two of them were to be cramped up in one room filled with food and producers, the situation would turn out like this. No screaming, no fighting and no injured person. Nothing but only the nerve wracking and awkward atmosphere.

 

Ji An, who was sitting two chairs away from Yoochun, just sat there and listened like the person she is. Once in a while, she stole glances from the man who just caught her eyes moments ago. Yoochun did the same, nodding here and there, questions about this and that and nothing else, catching the girl’s glances that just got his attention just mere seconds ago, getting caught looking at her in the process.

 

Every single time they would glance at one another getting caught each time. Every time they would reach for the same plate of food when they’re hands would touch, the same reactions were to be plastered in their face, redness and awkwardness.

 

What did really happen to the volcanic eruptions that were supposed to happen in their midst of their encounter? What about the cyclones, the earthquakes and the thunder storms? Everything went oppositely from their expectations.

 

Not until they heard this one simple sentence that concluded their meeting.

 

“Starting from tomorrow, you’ll be living in the same roof.”

 

And then cue in the Apocalypse.

 

“What the heck! I am not gonna live with someone like him!” Ji An bolted up, her chair toppling it down by the process.

 

“Same here.” Yoochun said unexpectedly relaxed.

 

“You can’t do this to me?! I love myself too much to live with such kind of a man!” Ji An pointed towards Yoochun. But Yoochun only smiled at him, the smile she hates.

 

Ji An regretted on going to this crazy meeting. She is regretting every second she stayed here, every minute that lasted and every stupid word that the bald producer uttered to them. And to think that she thought the freak looked stunning in a suit. Why is this happening to her? What did she ever do to even deserve this kind of punishment? The only thing that she wanted was to love someone and to live with that person her entire life, not this kind of life. This is bull.

 

Her world was slowly breaking into pieces as she semi-glared at Yoochun who was still smiling at her. Ji An’s blood started to boil as she heard him snigger.

 

“Why the glare, Ji An?” Yoochun asked playfully.

 

Maybe this will be a good payback for hurting me, Yoochun thought to himself as he chuckled at the angry expression on Ji An’s face.

 

Come to think of it, Ji An was really beautiful. Fair skin, long wavy hair, pretty eyes and y, you can’t forget that—but she will never be his type. He preferred girl on whom she can control, someone who will take care of him, and a girly girl not some kind of Amazon woman who will flip you every time you did something wrong.

 

He noted to himself that in their stay together, he would never ever get close to her, not if he wants to have broken bones or worse—death. He still has many dreams to fulfill, many money to spend and gain, the fame that he still needs to savor and the stacks of girls he would like to taste.

 

“Don’t you dare say my name, you freak.” Ji An hissed, smoke almost coming out of her ears as she fisted her palms, knuckles whitening.

 

“Why? You’re always saying my name though along with it is a string of insults?” Yoochun said as he stood up, slowly going closer to Ji An. “So why can’t I?”

 

“Because I don’t want to hear my name from someone like you.” Ji An glared at the man who was now in front of him.

 

“Oh really? Well I don’t want to hear my name coming from someone from the likes of you, also” Yoochun said in a now irritated tone.

 

“Ugly freak.”

 

“Tomboy.” Yoochun’s words caused Ji An’s last string of self-control snap in to two.

 

“I am so not a tomboy, you bastard!” thus, causing Ji An to lunge at him-almost. Not until Ji An was held by the rest of the staff inside the restaurant.

 

“Let me at ‘im! Let me at ‘im! So that I can strangle you to death, you jerk!” Ji An screamed as she tried to pry off the hands stopping her in killing the most sickening person in front of her.

 

“Haha. Looks like Miss Lee doesn’t have any proper education when it comes to proper etiquette, what a deranged girl you are. Don’t you dare think that I’ll let you hurt me again. You know I can sue you for physical assault.” Yoochun’s smile almost turned into the likes of the Cheshire cat’s as he saw the embarrassed expression painted on Ji An’s face.

 

Ji An bit her lip as she felt the staff loosening their death grip on her, tears were about to fall from her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter