Slave Driver

Suitehearts (We Got Married.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Eh? Wait, wait, wait.” Ji Ah said as she placed her hand on her forehead with the other raised in objection.

 

“Yes, Miss Lee? Anything I can do for you?” the stranger said as he immediately stopped explaining further.

 

“These guys will be involved? As in these guys, right here?” Ji Ah asked as she pointed at the three guys who were practically talking to each other as if the lawsuit never happened.

 

“Yes, just like what I said.” The stranger nodded his head in a really funny way.

 

“So then why are they involved? And why are you here anyway? Isn’t this HoMin’s dorm? And I thought you guys don’t talk to each other anymore? Don’t you hate them?” She directed her gaze to Changmin who smiled at her.

 

“Well let’s say that all of that was just some good acting. You know, so that no one can get suspicious.” Junsu said as he smiled at Ji Ah’s shocked expression.

 

“Really?!” Ji Ah said with big wide eyes.

 

“Yes.”

 

“Then why did you three leave?” Ji Ah asked immediately getting over her shocked state.

 

“Hmmm? For the same reason I guess. But something like separation can’t destroy the brotherly love that we have for each other, we love each other too much to hate one another since we are a family, right guys?” Jaejoong said as he held both Changmin and Junsu’s hand in his.

 

“Right.” Both said in unison.

 

“Cool.” Ji Ah smiled, this will be a secret that fans would really be happy to know.  I mean, really DBSK; The Gods of The East, one of the most controversial groups of SME were never really against each other. A secret that only they know and now Ji Ah and the person, who is here, whoever he is, knows. A secret that only time can reveal.

 

“Okay, so now that you know, do you have any more questions I need to clarify? If not then it’s time for us to wrap up the meeting?” the still anonymous man said as he stood up, clasping his hands together with a satisfied smile on his face.

 

“Oh, wait!  Have a question!”

 

“Yes, Miss Ji Ah?” The stranger asked again now with a little bit of a sigh. I bet she’s gonna let me explain again.

 

“I was kinda loss, can you explain it again?” Ji Ah smiled cutely.

 

“Oh, it’s my pleasure Miss Lee.” He smiled. Damn, and it’s for the fifth time already.

 

“Yey! Give me some popcorn guys!” She said as she squeezed herself between Junsu and Jaejoong, stealing Changmin’s popcorn by the process and earning a loud angry yelp from Changmin. But hey, he can’t just grab it back, he doesn’t want to be like the wall on the studio. Ji Ah and Ji Anare sisters remember.

 

“Barbarian woman.” Changmin whispered while pouting because of the loss of his precious popcorn.

 

“I love you too, Changminnie~”

 

“Okay. As I said everything is gonna be a ploy, and when I say everything, I mean everything. Starting from the interview they’re going to be doing before the actually fake shooting for their variety show on which they will be accompanied by various stars of other companies; one company: one representative, and as far as I know these are the following stars who will accompany us in this.”

 

“Hwang Chansung from JYP, Daesung from YG, Kevin from Star Empire, Hyuna from Cube, Kevin Woo from Brave Brothers, Nicole from DSP, and Yoonhwa from F&C Entertainment.”

 

“Then what about SM?” Changmin asked as he nodded in satisfaction towards the list of helpers.

 

“Oh yeah, I forgot. It will be Victoria.” The stranger said as he again checks the list that he has. “Okay, let me continue, the people that I have mentioned before are already informed about this project and they all agreed to help in making this project a success. And if you’re gonna ask if they’re ever going to get paid; yes they will be paid money for their hard work.”

 

“Then are we involved in the project you are saying?” Junsu raised a hand as if they were in a real meeting.

 

“Now that you ask that, yes, the 4 of you including Yunho will be playing a big role in making this project a success. I would like all of you to do everything in your power to make them have this kind of spark for each other.” The stranger said as he slammed his hands together.

 

“Now that you keep on mentioning this so called ‘project’, what is the project again? And why are we doing this? Is this like a social experiment or something?” It was Jaejoong’s turn to ask, quoting from one word to another.

 

“Yes, it’s like a social experiment but not really one. You know it’s like a more secretive version of the famous show between two persons. ‘We Got Married’ does that ring a bell. Too secretive that the two persons involve won’t know that they are doing a different show. And we are gonna film it inside the suite they will be staying for the time being. Hidden cameras are everywhere, well except the bathroom. And those cameras will help us broadcast the show.”

 

“And how sure are you that they won’t find out about the experiment?”Ji Ah asked, her arms crossed same as her long legs.

 

“Oh I’m so sure, because the five of you will me make it sure.”

 

“Okay. Now I get it.” Ji Ah nodded in understanding the situation.

 

“Good, now maybe I should take my leave because it’s getting really late already.” The stranger said as he wore his hat then left, leaving the four alone.

 

“Okay… now isn’t this interesti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter