First Episode Celebration

Quality Time

Today was the first episode of Yonghwa’s drama. Seohyun really wanted to watch it together with Yonghwa. But unfortunately, Yonghwa still on filming location of his drama. He had several shoot to film and finished that late at night.

“Ah, i can’t watch my own drama. So silly~” Said Yonghwa when he talked to Seohyun through the phone.

“You can catch it later. I’ll watch it now for you.” Said Seohyun.

Yonghwa chuckled, “Don’t fall in love with me even more arrasseo? I’m so handsome in my drama..”

“Ah! You only handsome in you drama? But not in real life?” Asked Seohyun teasingly.

“Yah!”

“Kidding! My Oppa is the most handsome man in the world!” Seohyun laughed.

“Of course i am.” Said Yonghwa proudly.

“Aigoo~”

“Wae?”

“Ani! Omo! Your drama is starting soon!” Said Seohyun.

“Okay. I also have to take the scene again. See you, babe.”

“See you, Oppa. Fighting!”

 

***

 

Yonghwa promised to meet Seohyun after he finished his filming schedule. Whatever it was, Seohyun was always be his priority. So he went straight to the fourth floor, not really wanted to know his dongsaeng opinion about his first appearance. He really wanted to hear Seohyun opinion and that was more important.

 

Hyun, i’m on my way to your apartment.

 

Yonghwa sent her message. Actually Yonghwa knew her apartment passcode. He could entered hers whenever he wanted. But since Seohyun lived with her parents, it must be rude. So he always inform her beforehand.

 

I already waiting in your apartment, Oppa.

 

Yong got her reply less than five seconds. Having Seo Joohyun waiting in his dorm after his tiring schedule wasn’t something new. So Yonghwa stopped her step and came back to the elevator then press number 1 button.

 

***

 

“I’m home..” He said.

“Wah! Uri actor Jung! Chukaeee~” He was greeted by Jonghyun and Jungshin. Minhyuk was nowhere to be seen since he also busy with his filming.

“Ahaha but seriously! You look like ajjushi!” Said Jungshin.

“A 28 years old chaebol really suit you, Hyung.” Said Jonghyun.

“Yah! You want to insult me or what?” Asked Yonghwa, pretended to be furious. He knew his dongsaeng must be teasing him.

“Since when we praise you?” Said Jungshin amused.

“Oh! Oppa, wasseo?” Her Seohyun stepped out from his room, wearing a simple tee and denim short plus bare face. His tiredness completely gone. She was all he need after exhausting schedule.

“Hyun~” Yonghwa ignored his dongsaeng then approached Seohyun and pulled her waist towards him.

“Okay, okay. Time for these lovebirds, i think. I’m going to bed!” Said Jungshin, pretended to don’t see anything and went to his own room.

“I want to watch TV here so you better do your own bussiness in hyung’s room.” Jonghyun flopped his body on the couch.

“Yah! How rude!” Said Yonghwa.

“Wae?” Jonghyun shrugged and grinned playfully at Yonghwa and Seohyun.

“I think Jonghyun oppa right. Besides, i have something private to talk to you...” Said Seohyun and pulled Yonghwa to his room, “Good night, Jonghyun Oppa!”

“Night!” Jonghyun waved and focussed on TV again.

Seohyun lead Yonghwa to his room and closed his room behind her. Yonghwa smiled at her and sat on his king sized bed. He lied there and stretched his stiff muscle. Seohyun sat beside him as she massaged his leg lightly.

“So?” Yonghwa tilted his head to her. “How’s my acting?”

Seohyun didn’t answered and she just hovered above him and kissed him straightaway. Her kiss was rough and passionate. She bit his lower lip aggresively as she roamed her hand under his shirt. She moaned herself as she ravished her man. It made Yonghwa stunned and aroused. Oh wow, Seo Joohyun in this kind of mood was his favourite.

Seohyun his lips before payed attention to his neck. He bit and there hard as she moved her hips on his aroused member. It made Yonghwa crazy and so ready to flipped her and did her good. But no, he liked it this way. He was her prey. She was his predator. Yonghwa moaned shamlessly at her ministration and held her hips tight.

Seohyun lifted her face and looked at Yonghwa. She smirked at the sight. Yonghwa was there, under her, face tinted with a red shade. He closed his eyes while biting his lips. Seohyun was so satisfied with herself. She could made Yonghwa lied helplessly like this. She kissed lightly on his lips, made Yonghwa open his eyes and looked at her.

“Did my acting so great so you awarded me like this?” Asked Yonghwa smirked at her while his hand leisurely her thigh which straddled him.

“Yes, Oppa. You are so great and handsome and hot and... oh!” Seohyun gasped and kissed Yonghwa again. She kissed rougher than before. Seohyun pulled his t-shirt up and tossed it on the floor. She kissed every inch of his skin, made him groaned in ecstasy.

“Oh, Hyun~” He called her helplessly.

Seohyun kept kissing him. His forehead, his eyes, his cheekbone, his nose, his lips, his jaw, his neck, his chest and came again to repeat her motion over and over again. Yonghwa just closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation she gave. Being kissed by Seo Joohyun was an amazing thing to happen.

Seohyun stopped and made Yonghwa opened his eyes again, “Why you stop, baby?” He asked.

“Not fair!” She pouted.

“What? Who?” Yonghwa asked confusedly.

“You!” Seohyun said as she drew a circle on his chest, made him escaped a deep satisfied sigh.

“Why me? What have i done?”

“You are too hot, Oppa! Can you imagine? I watch your drama while i’m biting my pillow! That’s not fair! After i watch your scene i became hot! You intend to seduce all your fangirl? And those smile! Why you act so good that i believe that you enjoy the scene where Mirae strip her clothes? Are you imagining something weird while filming that scene? And hell! You and those suit! Oh! I just can’t.. you! argh!” Seohyun talked in a such light speed but Yonghwa could caught all of her words and he grinned smugly.

“In conclusion, i’m doing good, ain’t i? That’s the highest appreciation. Thanks, Babe.” Yonghwa held her hands and played with her finger.

They still talked with this promising position. Yonghwa still lied on his back and Seohyun still straddle on top of him.

“And i wasn’t imagining something weird. I didn’t saw Eun Hye noona topless. Those scene were taken separately, you know that.”

Seohyun pouted. She always didn’t like the idea Yonghwa being related to another woman. She was possessive over him. “Oppa..” She called.

“Hmm?”

“My Oppa..” Seohyun leaned and hugged him tight.

“Yes, i am your Oppa.” Said Yonghwa as he brushed her hair. “Don’t be jealous.”

“I’m not!” She answered quickly.

Yonghwa just chuckled and just her hair lovingly. There was such a comfortable silence between them. He liked it. No words. Just the feel of her warmth on him, her scent on his nostril made him so content.

“Oppa..” Seohyun called.

“Hmm?”

“You know... i can do that.. ani.. i want do that.”

“What?”

“Strip my clothes and swim ....” She paused, “in front of you..”

Yonghwa gasped and he became hard in instant. Seohyun pulled herself from him and looked at him with determined look.

“Seo Joohyun....” Yonghwa called, “My hyun..” She repeated, “You want to make me crazy?”

“You don’t want it?” Seohyun asked softly. Yonghwa stunned. Hell, how can Seohyun looked innocent while offering something well.. far from innocent like that?”

“Of course i want it. Let’s do it later.” Yonghwa grinned naughtily. “For now...” Yonghwa pulled her tee, “just begin with strip your own clothes...”

 

END


 

Don’t bully me~ runs!

Omooo~ the first eps on MHIYD make me so high! Actually i just watch Yonghwa part.. kekeke~ he is so great, isn’t it? clap clap clap for actor Jung! Hyunnie must be proud of you, man!

And that scene where Seju put his camera off when Mirae took of her clothes really caught my attention. Ahaha i like his expression there! Ahahaha~ cute but err..byun. LOL

Well, that’s all for me.. thank you!