Japan (Not So) Secret Date

Quality Time

Yonghwa was little bit tired since CNBLUE went straight to Japan from Shanghai. The hectic schedule drove him crazy. He really wanted to go home, to Korea. Home was his favorite place since he could meet his love. But after he knew that So Nyeo Shi Dae was heading to Japan too, he became excited again. Well, home means wherever Seo Joohyun exist.

As he dropped his bag on the hotel room he immediately grabbed his phone and called her.

“Oppa~” Answered Seohyun cheerfully.

“Hyun~ Miss me?” He asked playfully.

“Eyy... i know you miss me more.” She chuckled. “Arrived already?”

“Yep. Already in hotel. You?”

“Just landed and have late lunch with eonnis. The release event is tonight right?”

“Yes.” Yonghwa paused, “Hyun..?”

“Wae?”

“Come to release event, please?” He asked, “The place is where CNBLUE had our first live performance when we were in indie label. It really mean to me. I just want you to know where CNBLUE started.”

Seohyun smiled. Yonghwa always told her and showed her everything which was important for him. It felt so warm that he really wanted toshare those things to her, “Arraseo. What time? Just give me the address and i will go there after this.”

“Jinjja? Gomawo, Hyun!”

“Eyy, what’s with ‘Gomawo’? You don’t have to say that.”

“Hyun?”

“Hm?”

“Saranghae..”

Seohyun chuckled at his randomness. He always said it to her whenever he wanted. Although he often said ‘saranghae’ it never lost it effects. Seohyun always felt dugeun dugeun and her face would blush in instance.

“Nado saranghae, Oppa.”

“Well, have a good meal, then.”

“Okay. See you, Oppa.”

 

***

 

Yonghwa was really excited tonight. His dongsaeng realized how hyper their hyung was. Yonghwa talked a lot, laughed a lot, teased a lot and joked a lot. His dongsaeng knew what was the reason behind this hyper hyung. Only Seo Joohyun who could make Jung Yonghwa looked like a crazy person.

“Hyung, Seohyun will come here?” Asked Minhyuk.

“Yep.” Yonghwa answered while happily strummed his guitar.

“Ah, yeokshi!” Said Minhyuk, “But isn’t she afraid media will caught her?”

“Japan is safer, Minhyuk-ah! Beside she don’t say anything, it mean she don’t mind about that.”

“Hmm.. if you say so.” Minhyuk commented, “Where is she? Is she already arrived?”

“Not yet. She said that she will late.” Said Yonghwa.

“Okay! Get ready for the performance!” Said the EO coordinator. Then CNBLUE got ready to reminisce their indie era.

 

***

 

Seohyun came there alone. Actually all of her eonnis really wanted to go there too. But they felt that would be too risky and if they were all come they would easily spotted. So Seohyun went there alone by taxi, without her manager. She often came to Japan and she had already familiar with Tokyo. She didn’t wear her make up and just wore a simple t-shirt, ripped jeans and sneakers. She felt so ordinary and it was amazing. Even the taxi dirver didn’t recognize her. She just like a usual fangirl who would attend her idol’s gig.

When she arrived at the venue, it already crowded. No wonder, the event was already started and she could hear Yonghwa’s voice all around that small place. She moved forward and tried to sneak between the people. Thanks to her petite figure and flexible body so she could managed to stand in the second row. There, his man was singing emotionally. Looked at him like that was really overwhelming! She liked that.. she loved that.. she loved him.

She clapped and sing along with other people, cheered loudly when CNBLUE finished their song. She looked at Yonghwa and admired him even more. She never broke her gaze at him until Yonghwa looked at her too and finally their eyes met. Yonghwa smiled widely at her and waved at her.

CNBLUE continued to play their music and gave a great live peformance. Yonghwa kept stealing glance to Seohyun. He flirted with her with his eyes and gesture. He repeatedly winked at her, pointed at her and seduced her by and biting his lips. Seohyun just smiled and shot him her most seducing gaze. He bit his lips as he saw that, couldn’t help to feel excited even more.

The event for ‘What turns you on?’ album officially ended. The crowd faded and went home. Only one fans who still stood there, looked at the empty stage in front of her.

Yonghwa walked again to the stage and looked at Seohyun who looked up at him. “Hey boice, why you still here? The show has ended.” Said Yonghwa as he walked to the edge of the stage.

“Hmm.. i’m waiting for someone.” Seohyun said and she walked closer to him.

“Who? That person should be lucky. There’s a beautiful girl who is waiting for him.” Yonghwa said as he kneeled and bent in front of her. He looked down at her from the stage.

“Well, i think i am luckier. This person whom i’m waiting for really love me.” She said as he looked up at Yonghwa.

“Really?” Aksed Yonghwa as he leaned closer to her.

“Yes.” Seohyun whispered.

“Right, i love you Seo Joohyun.” Said Yonghwa as he kissed her right on the lips. It just only a long peck since their position wasn’t really convenient.

“Ehm..” They heard someone cleared his throat then broke their kiss.

“Oh!” Yonghwa gasped and bowed. He was the EO coordinator. He just smiled at them and just left to gave some privacy for them. Well, maybe that was his lucky day. He succesfully caught CNBLUE’s leader kissed his girlfriend. So the rumor that he heard was true. CNBLUE’s leader was dating Seo Nyeo Shi Dae’s Seohyun.

“Come on.” Yonghwa got down from the stage and lifted Seohyun to the stage. Then he hopped to the stage again. “This is the place where CNBLUE started.” Said Yonghwa as he spread his hands.

“Wow, amazing!” Said Seohyun as she walked around the stage.

“Have a little concert shall we?” Asked Yonghwa as he picked his accoustic guitar.

Seohyun smiled and grabbed the microphone, “Yes!”

“Konbanwa! I’m Jung Yonghwa and this is my girlfriend Seo Joohyun. We will sing Love Light. Please enjoy.” Said Yonghwa as if he talked to the fans.

Seohyun laughed and the gentle Love Light intro was heard.

 

Geuh del bo myun ul gool ee bbal geh jigo

Geuh del bo myun ga seum ee doogeun doogeun

Ah ee chuh lum soo joob geh mal hago

 

They both sang in a perfect harmony. It came so naturally. They just sang their heart out and with full emotion. They looked at each other and smiled at each other as they sang. When Yonghwa sang the rap part, his free hand brushed Seohyun’s cheek lovingly, before he strummed his guitar again and finished their duet.

 

Ee luh geh bara bogo

Bara bwado noon ee boo shuh yo

Geuh deh nah eh sarang beet

 

“Arigatou!” Said Yonghwa as he bowed to the invisible fans. He put the guitar and looked at her, “Thanks for coming.” He entwined his hand with hers.

“You’re welcome.” Seohyun smiled.

“Have a date, shall we? Let’s walk around in Shibuya.”

“Eh? Is that okay?”

“Hmm.. i guess? Let’s go!”

 

Yonghwa borrowed Jungshin’s cap and Seohyun wear Yonghwa’s hoodie. They walked hand in hand in the crowd of Shibuya. It really amazed them that no one put attention to them. People walked by and didn’t recognized them at all.

“It’s amazing.” Said Seohyun as she held his am and leaned on him.

“Yes, this is how i want to date you everyday. Walked around the city just like a usual couple.”

“Oppa! Buy me that takoyaki!” Said Seohyun and pulled Yonghwa to the Takoyaki stall.

They bought two packs of takoyaki and sat beside the stall. They happily chatting, eating and feeding each other. They were so happy and left nothing to care. After they finished eating, they bought beer in one of the convenience store.

“It’s non alcohol for me? But i can drink now.” Said Seohyun as Yonghwa gave the beer can.

“Nope. You must drink the non alcohol beer.” Said Yonghwa as he opened his beer can.

Seohyun just pouted and opened her can. They sat on the bench in the nearby public park. There were so many people there who just sat, drank or ate snack. Seohyun drank her beer a little, put it aside. She held Yonghwa’s arm and leaned her head on his shoulder. Yonghwa chuckled and continued drank his beer.

Seohyun sneaked her hand and hugged him tight, burried her face on his chest, “Oppa always smells good.” She said.

He snickered, “Of course i am.” He put his empty can and hugged her. They both stuck there, hugged each other in the public place.

“Hyun..”

“Hmm?”

“There’s something i really wanted to do.”

“What is that?”

Yonghwa released his hug and faced her. He removed his cap and put down her hoodie. He leaned closer then press his lips on her. Seohyun was shock and was about to push him but his hand held her on place. He lead her hands to his neck and clung them there as he hugged her hips closer to him.

Seohyun started to kiss him back. She just threw her worry to the air and just enjoyed the moment. They kissed heatedly as their hug became even tighter. Finally, they broke the kiss as they panted hard.

“Wow, kissing in the public is so thrilling!” Said Yonghwa.

Seohyun just shook her heads as she muttered, “Choding!”

“But you love this choding right?” He wriggled his brows.

“Hmm.. you are right!”

“Come on! We have to go back. I’ll send you to your hotel. I don’t want make your eonnis worry.”

“Hmm..”

“Wae?”

“I prefer to sleep at your hotel room, actually.” Said Seohyun.

Yonghwa’s face brighten and she smiled like a kid. “Okay then. Let’s go!”

They left the park hand in hand and felt so happy. Ah, Japan was the perfect place to have a secret date. Well, not so secret date, though...

 

END

 


 

Hi!! this is meluvyuya~

i really miss writing fic! so here it is.

it's just simple fic, though.. hope you like it.

well, see you around......