Target Found

Living With Crazy Aliens

Kai looked over through the spaceship window and looked at planet exo getting farther away. He gently put his hand to the glass and sighed. *Why do we need to live with an earthgirl? An leave home....... Aish....* He turned to the others and stood in the middle getting all of the attention. "Can't we bring the earth girl home? I mean, what the hell are we gonna do? People don't even know we exist." Kai stated.

Everyone in the room looked at each other and Suho, the leader, stood up. "Well, i don't really know but........ The scientist ordered us to come and protect an earth girl. So, we're going to do what he tells us to." He sighed. Kai got even more confused. "And also, how are we even going to know which earth girl if there's more than a thousand there on earth." He exclaimed.

All of a sudden, the big screen and Sehun pointed at the scientist on the screen. "Ask." He said in a low tone. Kai shifted his attention to the screen and slowly walked over to it.

"Hello, how is the trip so far? No space sickness right?" The scientist asked. Everyone shook their heads and stared at the scientist with a worried expression. "What's with the faces? Isn't Exo-K happy about the adventure i've sent you to?" the scientist asked pointing at everyones faces.

"Ummm.... Sir........ I have one important question." Kai spoke up and held one finger in the air. The scientist looked at kai and waited for his question as Kai slowly stepped forward. "How exactly are we going to find this earth girl?" He asked.

The scientist chuckled a bit then went back to his serious face. "See that crystal D.O. is holding?" Everyone turned to D.O. and looked at the blue crystal with spikes coming out of it. "Well, that'll help you. It will shine brightly once you've found her. That's the only clue i'm giving you......... Well, i have to go. you will land on earth in about 6 minutes so buckle up." the screen turned black and everyone froze on their spot.

"This is going to help us find her?" D.O. asked in confusion. "Where's Chanyeol?" He asked changing the subject. "Sleeping." Sehun answered in a low tone. D.O. made an 'O' expression with his mouth and studied the crystal in his hand.

Baekhyun slowly walked to D.O. and took the blue crystal. *So this is it, huh?* He put it in a fancy box and set it down by his seat and sat down. "Yah! you guys! come on we have to buckle up or else we'll land dead." He yelled to the others and they quickly sat in their seats and got ready for landing.

"Landing on earth in..... 10......9.....8....7.......6.....5.....4.......3........2........1......" the voice in the ship said as they got closer and closer to earth.

They all felt scared and confident at the same time, but unsure if they would actually find this 'earth girl'

≈*≈
 

"Waaaaaahhhh, hyung!!!! you at landing a spaceship! my head hurts because of you! And look the ship broke to pieces!" D.O. massaged his head and stumbled towards a swing set. *Huh? what is this? A chair that moves back and forth?...... Earth is strange already.* He looked up and saw the whole park with a balance beam, a jungle house, basket ball court, and a huge field. *This..... is such a big place.....*

Chanyeol rubbed his eyes and walked towards a park bench and sat down. "Hyung..... how did we get here so fast? Didn't we barely get on the ship?" He asked Suho. Suho walked over and lightly patted his head. "Oh....Chanyeol... You sleep through everything...... Come on we need to get going if we want to find the earth girl." Suho said helping Chanyeol up.

They all slowly walked as D.O. stared at the crystal and waited for it to glow. "Hyung, your going to trip if you keep staring at it. You should look forward." Sehun said poking D.O. on his forhead. "No i'm not...... I need to focus so that we c-" D.O. fell forward scraping his knees. "Aish...... stupid rock." D.O. threw the rock out of the way and sighed. "I told you to look up, but you didn't listen.~" Sehun said walking ahead of him. D.O. rolled his eyes and got up and continued to walk with the others ahead of him.

Half an hour later, they were still walking around Seoul and still no sign of the earth girl.

"My legs hurt..." Sehun said limping. "Hyung can't you use your teleportation? It's way faster." He pleaded making an aegyo at him. Kai sighed and lightly shook his head putting sehun's arm around his neck helping him walk. "It's a human world. They don't know about our powers, so we have to keep it a secret or else they're going to freak out and probably execute us." Kai joked about the executing part, but he loved teasing Sehun around since he's the quietest of all of them.

"E-execute?" Sehun's eyes widened and he almost fainted at Kai's lie. "I was kidding, but we still can't use our powers cause humans do freak out." Kai said lifting him up before he fell hard to the ground.

They continued to walk down the street, until they saw  a fish cake stand across the street. *Mmmmmm, what's that smell?* D.O. thought.

He followed the aroma and stopped in front of the stand. "Annyeonghasaeyo, would you like some rice cake? Or some fish cake?" the seller asked. D.O. blinked at him confusingly but then realized he was being offered food. "Hmmmm, one of each please." He said. As soon as he received the food he was pushed by Chanyeol and he asked for the same thing.

They all got some food and walked away from the stand leaving the seller without paying. "YAH! THIEVES! PAY WHAT YOU OWE!" the seller yelled and tried to run after them but they were already gone out of sight.

As Exo-K walked away eating, they found a bar called 'Angel Bar'. "Angel bar? What's that hyungs?" Sehun asked. Everyone looked at each other and shrugged. "Let's go check it out!" Chanyeol cheered and ran inside. "Yah! Chanyeol!" Suho ran after him leaving the others behind. They looked at each other and nodded. They went inside and followed Suho and Chanyeol

When they all reached inside, they saw a band playing. On the drum set it said 'Angel Beatz' the name of the band. *Angel Beatz? Is that what they're called?* Kai thought.

They started to enjoy the music and relaxed a bit by the wall. All of a sudden the crystal glows as you start doing your solo performance. D.O. notices it's glow and runs to Suho. "Hyung! The crystal!" He pulled Suho to the corner were no one would be able to hear them. "What is it now? Do you feel sick from my horrible driving?" He did quotes with his hands sarcastically. "No! Loook!" D.O. showed him the crystal and they both looked at you on the stage. "That must be her." They both said in unison.

They ran to the others and told them everything. As soon as your performance was done they waited until all of your friends from the band left, and they checked on the crystal if it was still glowing, and it was.

Once your friends were gone, they walked right in front of you and Chanyeol picked you up. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!? AHHHHH-" Chanyeol covered your mouth and looked up. *It's going to rain....* He gently kicked Kai and nodded up to the sky so he looked.

*hmmm..... umbrella.... Screw it, im teleporting.* Kai thought, moments later he teleported back and held an umbrella over you right when it started raining. You started trying to break free but it wouldn't work so you gave up. "Yah, if you keep squirming, you'll have to walk in the rain." He said. You had no choice but to stop since, they wouldn't even budge.

Baekhyun took a paper from your bag that had written your address on it and your name. *Is she a dog or something? Why does she have her own address written on a paper?* He giggled a bit and lead the way to your house.

Once you all got to your house, they put you down and waited for you to open the door but you just froze there shaking in fright. "Aren't you going to let us in?" D.O. asked.

You could barely say a single word but managed to answer. "I-i d-dont know......"

Everyone stood still and Exo-K examined your frightened face. Baekhyun gently took your keys and opened your door. He lightly pushed you in and the rest followed.

You didn't have any idea what to do, so you just ran to your room and closed the door. You tried to lock the door but you couldn't since it was broken. *AW MAN! PLAN B!* you ran to your closet and hid inside.

"Hyung, i think we scared her." Sehun said innocently. "No sherlock." Chanyeol responded.

"Suho, let's go check if she's okay and over her trauma." Baekhyun said walking upstairs to your room.

Baekhyun and Suho slowly entered your room and searched around but you weren't anywhere. "Hyung, what if she climbed out of the window?" Baekhyun asked. Before he could answer, you accidentally dropped a box in your closet and made a huge thud. *Damn it.... They're going to kill me!!!! D:* you thought as they stepped closer to the closet door.

You protectively put your arms around you and hoped they would go away but instead, they opened the door and carried you out. "Please! Please..... D-don't hurt me..... I beg you......" You dropped your self on the ground on your knees and hands and started to sob quietly from how scared you were. Suho kneeled on his knee and grabbed your arms gently and pulled you up. "We didn't come to hurt you..... We came to protect you." He smiled at you and wiped your tears away from your cheeks.

You looked up feeling a bit safer but yet, still scared. "Trust me. I'm the leader of these people. I swear. If i'm lying i will throw myself out that window." Suho pointed to your bedroom window. You started to trust them a little.....

"Hyung, let's take her down stairs and introduce her the rest of the guys." Baekhyun said putting a hand on your shoulder. The three of you walked downstairs and everyone looked up to see you.

"Hey..... Earthgirl finally came down." Kai said. You blinked at him a couple of times in confusion. *Earth girl?.....*

One by one they introduced themselves nicely.

"Hi! I'm D.O.!~"

"Kai"

"I'm Chanyeol"

"Sehun Here!"

"Im Baekhyun"

"Hi, I'm their leader Suho"

You looked at each one of them and put one hand in the air. "Hi. I'm..... Minji..... Nice to meet you ...... i think...." You mumbled the last part and acted as calm as you could.

"Well, we're going to live here okay? Where are the other rooms? Don't lie to me cause this house is big enough for more than one bedroom...." Kai said yawning.

"D-downstairs...." You responded still kind of in shock.

"Aish... Kai.... Don't worry, We'll discuss everything in the morning. Go sleep. Night. ^^" Baekhyun gently pushed you towards the stairs and made his way down to your guestrooms.

You slowly walked to your room and fell on your bed. * This is just a dream....Just a dream.* Before you even knew it you fell into a deep sleep and dreamt exactly everything of what happened today. *Just.....a dream....*

Exo-K went downstairs and found 3 extra bedrooms that were big enough for two. "Okay, i guess we're going to sleep in these rooms. D.O. and Kai are roommates, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, Sehun your with me. Goodnight." Suho said responsibly. *Goodnight earthgirl.* He chuckled a bit and jumped on one of the beds. The others went to their rooms and slept as well.


Long....chappy.... im sleepy.   -__-