Bad Luck

Living With Crazy Aliens

It was a sunny morning in Seoul, Korea. C:

~~~~~~~~~~

"BEEP. BEEP. BEEP" Your alarm on your phone woke you up getting you annoyed. :P

You took a big sigh and slowly stretched your arms out and looked out the window with a wide grin on your face. "Haaaaaaa~~~ The clouds look so pretty!~"

You slowly stood up off the bed and looked at your U-kiss posters on the wall. "Wish me good luck today oppas'. Fighting!" You threw a fist in the air and smiled happily to all of the u-kiss members on your wall.

Half-awake, you stumbled towards the bathroom to washed your face. Accidentaly, you got some soap in your eye and it made you squeal in pain. "GYAAAA!! Aish...... My bad luck is already starting! WAE?!" You pouted to your reflection in the mirror. You gently washed out the soap in your eye and continued with your daily routine.

"Okay...... i washed my face, brushed my teeth, i have my uniform on..... All i need is shoes and back-pack!" You quickly ran downstairs to put on your shoes and back-pack and at the same time you checked the time on your phone. Un-expectedly you fell on your side trying to figure out the time without concentrating on putting your shoe on. "GAH!"* I'm so bad at multitasking..... but i still try it..... Aish..........HOLY* "FUDGE! I'M LATE!" you yelled out loud looking at the time.

You dashed out the door not caring if you didn't tie your shoe or even if you would trip on your sheo lace on your way to school, luckily, you didn't and made it to school in one piece. *Whew....... I didn't die. Yet......* You stood infront of your homeroom door too scared to even touch it to go in.

Moments  of thinking, you finally opened it making everyone in the class look at you, which was kind of awkward.

"Annyeonghasaeyo seon-sang-nim, sorry i'm late." You gave a 90 degree bow and scurried to your seat.

"This is your second tardy this week. Don't get a third one or else i have no choice but to give you detention." She coldly commented, and continued lecturing the class.

After three whole hours of lecturing, it was finally time for lunch.

You quickly walked to the lunch room and stood in line for your food. "Annyeong, can i have ddukbokkie please?" you said in a shy tone.

Once you got all of your food, you went to the dessert line and as you were about to grab the last piece of chocolate cake, someone else grabbed it. You slowly looked up and saw Seonmi, the Queenka of Seoul-High, smirking at you.

"What is it anti-social , cat got your tongue?" she chuckled and walked away flipping her hair into your face. *I swear Seonmi..... Someday you will regret bullying me.* and with that you stormed off to your table.

Yuni, Yuri, and Rina were sitting at the table reading their music sheets for class. As you sit down on one of the chairs Yuni notices your glowering face.

"Minji, whats with your face? Did something happen?" She gently set her music sheet down and studied the anger in your eyes. "Miss-Bish took the last piece of cake on purpose." You quietly growled making sure no one heard you call her that.

"It's okay, you can have some tomorrow. Oh! almost forgot!" Yuni takes out a bag from under the table and hands it to you. "Merry Christmas Dongsaeng." She smiled.

You slowly took the gift confusingly. *But Christmas isn't until three months.* You open it revealing a cute stuffed bear. "How cute. Thanks..." You said still confused.

Yuni and Rina joined in on the conversation, even if there was silence and all of their expressions saddened as you took the gift.

"Mmmmm... I'm confused. What's with the atmosphere? It feels so....."

"Minji." Rina, the oldest of us said dolefully.

You tried to look at her in the eyes, but she avoided eye contact. "My sisters' and i.........." She paused and took a big sigh and looked at you with a doleful expression on her face. "We're moving to America..... And i know we're probably like your only friends here but please don't...... cry."

"Dongsaeng, we don't want to see you cry okay? It's too painful. Like last time when your pa-" Yuri elbowed Yuni in the ribs making her shut up. "Dongsaeng, forget what Yuni said. Don't worry it isn't until tomorrow, we can hang out all day today. Come on! Let's skip today! Let's hang out as much as we can today!" Yuri tried to cheer you up but it didn't work.

"Yea! Come on!" Rina said pulling you along. *My only friends are leaving me..... No wonder i've been having bad luck today.* You thought.


Rina, Yuni, Yuri, and you ran around the mall and had as much fun as possible for the day. Lucky enough, you forgot about everything they said to you in lunch and just had fun.

"Yah! unnies'! Look at that! isn't it cute?!" You said looking at the cute adorable puppies and kittens.

"Yea, it is." Rina forced out a smile. "Who's hungry?" she asked.

"I AM!" You, Yuni, and Yuri all said in unison. Rina chuckled and lead the way to the food court.

                                                                                                                      ≈*≈

The rest of the day you all had fun until it was time for you to go to work.

"Minji, get home safe okay?" Rina said smiling. You nodded and smiled back.

"Oh, Minji-ah! The bus!" Yuni pointed out.

You twirled around and ran. Before you stepped in you turned and looked back at them. "Unnies'! I'll miss you!" You waved goodbye and with that, you hopped on the bus and took a seat in the back. *Don't forget me unnies..... Even if it's painful to let my bestest friends leave.... I have to be strong." You smiled but, there was sadness in your eyes too.

Your job was at a bar, were you performed as the singer for your band called 'Angel Beats(I know it's a anime show.)' The drummer is Rian, the bassist is Lala, the guitarist is Alice. They were some of your other friends, but you guys weren't so close.

At the end of the first song it was time for your solo. You sang a sad song, Heaven by Ailee. While you sang the song, you remembered every single bad moment in your life even from today. A tear ran down your cheek but noone really noticed because of the lighting in the bar.

≈*≈

After work was over, you finally got to go home and relax.

As you walked out of the bar with the others, you were dozing off and accidentaly bumped into  Lala. "Yah, Minji! The entire time you've been dozing off. You were off pitch during the performance and now you nearly tip over." She puts one hand on your shoulder making you stand up straight. "Mianhae, unnie."

"I'll let it slide for today, since you know your the maknae of the band...... oh, want me to walk you home? On the news it said it's going to be a storm tonight." She swung an arm around your neck and walked you to the door. "No it's fine, i can go alone. You go home. I don't want you to get in trouble with your mom again." You said in a low tone.

She nodded and patted your cheek. "Kay, just focus next week. Get home safely! Bye!" She ran off to her bike and pedaled away leaving you with Rian and Alice.

"Rian, Alice." You quietly said. "Yeah? Anything going throught your head?" Alice asked.

You lightly nodded and looked at the sky. It was turning pitch-black, and you could see lighting from affar. "My friends from school are leaving...." You sighed.

"Well, aren't there anyother friends you have there besides those three?" Rian asked. You shook your head slowly and sighed.

Before anyone could say anything, Rian's mom came. "Yah! Rian! Alice! We have to get home before the storm!" she yelled. Both of them waved goodbye and left.

*Minji..... why do you have such a difficult life huh? First, parents, then unlucky days, then friends leaving, and probabl-* You noticed that a storm was geting closer. *Wae....wae....WAE?!!? STUPID STORM* You felt enraged and ready to punch something or someone.

Before you can even let out any anger in you, six figures appeared in front of you. Right when you were about to say something, a tall guy carried you without a word and took you away with the other five.

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!?!!? AAAAAAHHH-" His hand quickly covered your mouth and started walking to someplace. At first, you thought they were going to kidnap you or something so, you kept struggling to break free but this guy had a good grip. "Stop squirming unless you want to walk in the rain without an umbrella." Another guy said that was beside you holding an umbrella that covered you and the guy carrying you.

They finally put you down somehwhere, and once you saw where they left you, your mouth dropped open in shock. *HOW THE HELL DO THEY KNOW WHERE I LIVE!?!? DO THEY STALK ME?!?!?* You stood frozen and you were to shocked and scared to open the door.

"Well.... aren't you going to let us in?" One of them asked. "Uh-uh........ i-i d-dont know....." you barely managed to take out a single word out of your mouth. *Lala..... Come save me!!!!!!* You screamed inside of your head with your eyes shut tight.


Kinda......Fixed.... I think. :P