Rules are laid out by the selfish.

My Strings

Reminder* The sound of thunder hit shutting me up. Tears slid down my checks. I know I have grown ,but I'm still scared of thunder.
The door opened letting light inside the dark room........


Hyun-Ae go to sleep you have another date tomorrow and don't mess up," and with that the door was slammed shut. Not even a good night just the usual don't mess up....

The next morning I woke up and sat in the bed and silently cried. I'm going to get married to and by people who don't care about me. I looked at the phone. I wanted to talk to a boy who actually did care ,but I c-can't. I bursted into more tears.

I had a boyfriend. The sweetest and cutest. We broke up and for his stupid reason. He thought I was to good for him! When he told me this I thought he just was trying to get out of our relationship ,but when I saw his eyes...

They were filled of sadness and he was on the verge of tears. How could there be such a guy so perfect ,but so stupid. I was in shock how could he think such a thing? His hand touched my face and he ran saying "forget our memories." I saw that tear that slid down his check. I know I did! He's so stupid !
If I could have stopped him that day I would ,but my mother viciously grabbed me and locked me in my room.
She never liked him. I always thought a guy who believed that if he was not worthy for a girl would take care of her as if she was a princess.
I obsessed of wanting that type, but he's gone. I lost him.....

" Hyun-Ae get ready! They will be arriving soon."

I lost him and Dad that's why probably I'm being punished....
Washing my face cooled me down. Now time to get over with this by getting married, suffering for my father to complete his promise and then I will;
1. get a divorce ,
2. commit suicide
3. or the most unlikely fall in love with that man. (It happens in fairytales right even tho it's 1% )

I'm going to see.. nah, more like maybe accept the last option.
"Hyun-Ae come down your future husband is here and so is your future mother in law."
I could just barf. "Coming." I said using my soft tone. I walked down the stairs in the dress which practically screamed , but sadly for my mother I know how to change such dresses to become more modest.
I tried ,but I was only a little successful.

"Hello!" ..............

After the chit chat the two older lady's said something that I wished they never said.
"Don't you think we should leave the children alone?"
"You two go around the house and talk." my "mother" said *gulp*

Kim Kibum got up and grabbed my hand m-my hand? His hand is soft and he had a tight grip ,but not tight enough to hurt me. Delicately handled and strong that's the way daddy treated me. I think I can start to like him even if he is a jerk he has a really nice smile. He led me into the closet and locked the door.
WHAT IS HE DOING? Yes I'm panicking. I got to run!! My hand rushed to open the door when his voice coldly told me to stop. Heck No!!! I twisted the knob opening it, his hand wrapped around my body yanking me. My body slammed into the wall his hand protected my head. His other hand closed the door and I herd a click. He locked the door.....

"Well if we are getting married then listen up. The girl who was with me is my girlfriend and she will stay in that position.
You will be known as my wife and will act in front of others, but while we are living together the relationship means nothing.
Oh ya and if you can't do this don't get married to me."

He's joking right? This can't be happening. This was the last guy I already rejected the others and.... and.....

I looked towards the floor and pushed him away from me and headed to the door.

"So that's a no?" he asked

"No, it's a yes and I have to get ready for the wedding after all."

I can't believe I just said that.............

My mother told me that their family was really rich and she needed a way to survive. Its hard to smile now and believe when I know it's totally fake. All I can hope is Kimbum and me somehow like each other. I said hope..... It's my only chance.


 Scary_door.jpg

Comment and Subscribe  ^^please~