Meet at the Street

My Detective Fan

 

Sorry for the late update >.< Been busy doing a lot of dance covers lately ^^
 
Chapter 3
 
"Woah!Daebaaak! You look like a real high schooler back there Partner!" Woohyun happily said while the both of you are heading towards your car. You just had this tired face on you while Woohyun keeps talking on how awesome you look like in a uniform and more.
 
"I bet those idols liked you! Huh?" Woohyun wiggled his eyebrows and smirked. He nudged your elbows and you just looked at him with a straight face. You facen your seatbelt and he did too.
 
"By the way partner, why didn't you just tell those guys that we're... detectives?" Woohyun asked. You rolled your eyes and met eyes with him.
 
"Because... It would be more believable if they don't know. They're not actors so I bet they won't be good at it." You answered him.
 
"But you're not an actress too!" Woohyun pointed out. You just shook your head.
 
"Did you find the attacker?" You changed the topic. He suddenly turned serious and scratched his head. You raised an eyebrow and know exactly what happen.
 
"Uhh... Mianhe ~ She got away." Woohyun sheepishly bowed his head a little, avoiding your glare. You shook your head and sigh.
 
"But heeeey! At least you got her attention now huh? All we have to do is for you to walk in those little darky streets and BOOM!! She or he or whoever they are, will attack you!!" Woohyun clapped his hands like he had the most brilliant idea.
 
----------------------------------------------
 
You were now walking at a street, near exo's dorm. Woohyun is a bit distant from you so he can observe for any danger from a far. It was already 9:14PM so your now a bit tired from waiting. You've been there for almost 3 hours, going circles on the place but there's no sign of attackers. You glance again at your wrist watch and grew frustrated.
 
"Hyung, isn't that.... the girl from our fan sign?" Sehun whispered to Kai while pointing at you. He smiled to himself and nudged Kai who looked uninterested.
 
"Stop it now Sehun. You guys have been teasing me for ages after that fan sign." Kai seriously told Sehun. He ignored Sehun and went in first at the grocery store down the street. Sehun stopped first and put his hands in his eyes like a binoculars. You were a bit far so he's not sure if it's really you.
 
"Yah. What are you waiting for?" Kai called Sehun's attention so Sehun looked at him then shrugged. He went in and made their way towards the aisle.
 
After how many minutes Kai and Sehun went out of the grocery store with plastic bags. They bought some snacks for the members and some food ingredients that Suho told them to buy. They were on their way back to their dorm when Sehun spotted you still on the street.
 
"Hyung! I think it's really her!" Sehun called Kai's attention and pointed at you again. Kai sighed and ignored Sehun.
 
"Sehun, I'm not falling for that." He arrogantly said and started to walk again.
 
"But hyuuuuung! Aissh!" Sehun frowned and stopped from his tracks. He then made his way towards you.
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------
"Waiting for someone?" A voice said and you look up to meet Sehun's cute face. You eyes widen as you didn't expect him to be there. You know that the attackers might come any minute now so you were worrying for him.
 
"Hah! I knew I was right! It's really you!" Sehun grinned and patted your head. You snapped back and pulled a small smile.
 
"ahh.. Neh.. What are you doing here?" You questioned him with a normal yet worried voice. Sehun chuckled and raised the plastic bags in his right hand.
 
"Our dorm is just near hear and Suho hyung told us to buy some ingredients." He pointed the way to their dorm with his free hand. You looked at where he pointed and just nodded slowly. You looked back to him and tilted your head.
 
"Us?" You asked.
 
"Oh right! I'm with Kai hyung!" He remembered andy searched for any signs of him. You too were looking around if his really with him.
 
"Ohhw. I think Kai hyung didn't noticed that I approached you and continued to go home." He chuckled again. You just gave him a small laugh and a sigh of relief. You surely don't want to blow the purpose you're there. 
 
"Well.. Okay then, you should go home too." You calmy told Sehun. He gave you a questioning look.
 
"What about you? You were standing there for.... I-don't-know now. Are you waiting for someone?" He tilted his head.
 
"Ohh! and do you live near he--" "There you are! Who are you talking too?" A voice cutted Sehun and the both of you looked back. You silently gasp as you saw Kai approaching the both of you. You immediately looked to your left and right to check if someone has been observing you. Luckily, you didn't saw anyone suspicious and gave your attention back at them.
 
"Hyuuuung! I thought you left me!" Sehun happily said and giggled.
 
Sehun thought of a plan and went at the back of Kai and gave him a push. You were leaning your back at a wall so you can't move back anymore. Kai's eyes widen we he saw you. You guys are now facing each other, the space between the both of you is just about a ruler. Kai's hands are on the wall preventing for his body to collapse on you. You were startled by what happened but slightly pushed Kai away when you realized that the both of you are not moving. Kai cleared his throat and glared at Sehun who innocently whistled and looked up like nothing happen.
 
"Yah! I've been looking for you!" Kai faced Sehun.
 
"I told you she's here ~" Sehun cooed and smiled. Kai looked at you and you just gave him an apologetic bow.
 
"Well.... Since you're here hyung let's drop her first before we go. Neh?" Sehun put his arms at the both of you. Glad that his taller.
 
"uh... uhmm.. I'm waiting for someone!" You tried to remove his arm from you but Sehun didn't let go.
 
"Well noona... Whoever is that person, he or she is bad! it's already late at night and it's not safe." He decleared. Kai strangled out of Sehun's arm then pulled him away from you.
 
"Aren't you listening Sehun? She's waiting for someone." Kai flatly said. You just nodded at the both of them. Out of nowhere, Woohyun glomped at you.
 
"Yah! Mianhe ~ heavy traffic." Woohyun lied and gave Sehun and Kai a wide smile. Sehun's eyes widened.
 
"Noona! Is he your boyfriend?" Sehun questioned loudly like its a crime. You pushed Woohyun away and waved your hands.
 
"Ah... Aniyo." You nervously laughed. "He's my cousin." You eyed Woohyun who immediately nodded in agreement.
 
"Ahhh ~ Woah! That's a relief! I thought Kai hyung has rival-- OOOHW!" Kai elbowed Sehun on his stomuch making Sehun in pain.
 
"Don't mind him. We'll go ahead." Kai pulled Sehun with him and bowed at you and Woohyun.
 
"Noona! We'll meet again!" Sehun waved at you, you waved back and bowed. Kai pulled Sehun and continued to walk away.
 
"What took you so long?!" You hissed at Woohyun once the two was out of sight.
 
"Sorry! I thought it would be fun if I let you chit-chat with those two!" woohyun smiled at you. You slapped his arm and he groaned.
 
"Focus Detective Nam! We're here for a mission." You scolded him.
 
"Geesh. Relax partner, a suspecious person who was observing you left already." he calmly said as he rub his arm where you slap.
 
"WHAT?! And you did'nt say anything to me?!" You were shocked and frustrated at what he said.
 
"Woohyun! That. Person. Won't say that he'll be back or something right?! Why didn't you made a move?!" You were now throwing tantrums to him.
 
"Aish. The person is not following you okay? Whoever that person is... it's following the two." He pointed at Sehun and Kai's direction.
 
"I think it's a saesang fan or something. But I'm sure it will be BACK!" Woohyun positively remarked. You stopped throwing tantrums as you frown. You headed back and the both of you went inside the car and you started the engine.
 
"Tomorrow. We'll do it again." You said as you drove away.