Fan Sign

My Detective Fan

 

Chapter 2
 
"So.... partner!" Woohyun said grinning. You looked at him then looked back at the papers you were holding. The both of you is inside the patrol car infront of Gangnam station. Exo will be having a fan sign on that place so you guys were observing.
 
"You have a plan now huh?" Woohyun nudged you and wiggled his eye brows. You sigh and finally spoke up.
 
"We need to get the attacker's attention." 
 
Woohyun thought about what you said. "So... be a fan?" He tilted his head.
 
"Yeah." You nodded. "We need to be a fan and talk to exo." You said reading the papers you researched about exo and the case.
 
"What we?" Woohyun asked. "it's only YOU, you know." He sat back comfortably in his chair and put his arms at his head. You looked at him and raised your right eyebrow. He smiled at you.
 
"You can't expect me to go there! I'm a guy! Your a girl, and the attacker only attacks 'Girls'." He emphasized the word girls. For ones, Woohyun got a point. So you agreed anyways.
 
"Besides, your still a teenager, you'll look cute wearing a uniform, following that line, waiting for your turn to meet the idols, screaming their names and cryi--AHHHH" You hit his arms for teasing you. Woohyun pouted but chuckled of the thought.
 
"Such things are not necessary." You seriously said.
 
"Hello? are you really a detective? You need to cover up dongsaeng!" He joyfully said. You glared at him.
 
"I'm not your dongsaeng detective Nam." You coldly said. *Aish. This kid, she thinks she's all matured now.* Woohyun thought and chuckled again. You ignored him but thought about what he said. Your mind was battling if you'll go with his plan. He was actually right, you need to let the attacker believe your a normal fan girl. You deeply sigh and touched your forehead.
 
------------------------------------------
 
After how many minutes, you guys were outside the car.
 
"Aigoooo ~ My dongsaeng is so so so so cuteeeeee~" Woohyun jumped around teasing you. You were now wearing a school uniform with a pink sling bag at your shoulder. You were crossing your arms holding your temper not to punch your partner.
 
     
 
"Shut it now Detective Nam, or else I'll rip your throat apart." You said between your fake smile. Woohyun instantly stopped and stood beside you. You guys were waiting for exo to arrive. The place was starting to get crowded with fans.
 
"Listen, Watch closely at the fans. Look if there's a suspicious person. I'll be calling you if anything happens so stay close." You directed Woohyun. He eagerly nodded and saluted at you. You walk towards the line where fans will be getting their signs.
 
Exo entered the place and screams was all over. You hated noisy places so much. But you need to deal with this one. There was pushing amongst fans. You were getting pissed cause some fans are even stepping at your foot. You frowned and pushed them without being noticed. Soon, everyone turned quiet and the line was now organized. You were getting near the first member of the exo. You so wanna puke at some fans who are crazily confessing their love for the boys. You mentally panicked when you noticed you don't have an album with you. You didn't thought about this. You searched for something to cover it up, when suddenly,
 
"OMOOOOOOOOOO ~" The fan infront of you gasp, as her friend fainted infront of the first member. The securities went to get the fan. They passed through you. The unconscious girl dropped her album and you instantly picked it up. You sigh in relief and looked around. It was now your turn to talk to the first member. When you were facing him, he smiled sweetly and you bowed. Base from your research, the guy's name is Chanyeol.
 
"Annyeong ~" Chanyeol waved both of his hands and smiled. You bowed at him and gave a small smile. You were not use to this things but you need to act like a high schooler so you acted like one.
 
"Annyeong oppa." You sheepishly said.
 
"What's your name?" He asked. You were speechless for some seconds, then realized you shouldn't tell your real name.
 
"uhh.. I'm... Eun Mi." You said. The only name that entered your head was that so might as well go with it.
 
"Nice to meet you Eun Mi." He wrote something on your stolen album and gave it back to you. You bowed at him and gaze at the surroundings. You were looking for suspicious people. But of course, some fans were glaring at you. You sigh and headed to the next person.
 
"Annyeong!" A cute guy cheerfully greeted. You thought of your research and remembered the guy's name is Sehun.
 
"Annyeong." You slightly bowed. You can't deny the fact that this kid was cute so you really did smile at him.
 
"How old are you?" He suddenly asked you while scribbling something on your stolen album.
 
"Uhh.. 18." You answered truthfully.
 
"Ahhhw ~ Your still older than me?" He acted cute infront of you and it made you chuckled a bit. But you thought of the case so you focused yourself again. You passed by him and headed to the next member who was Suho.
 
"Hyung!" Sehun whispered at Suho. Suho moved his ears closer to Sehun.
 
"Isn't she cute?" Sehun looked at you and giggled, Suho smiled. You grew curious of what the two was saying but you didn't mind it. You looked around again and spotted Woohyun. He gave you a thumbs up. You looked away disapprovingly.
 
"Is everything okay?" Suho calmly asked when he noticed your annoyed face. You were startled so you stuttered some words.
 
"Uhh.. ne.. nehh." You uneasily said and smiled sheepishly.
 
"Dongsaeng here..... thinks your cute." Suho directly said. You were so not use to this so you don't know what to answer and just bowed to him.
 
"Hyuuuung! That's our secret!" Sehun scolded Suho and the three of you giggled. You then looked around to observe. The staff called your attention to move to the next member.
 
When you looked at the next member, you felt warmness around you. He smiled so charmingly and took your album.
 
"Annyeong." Baekhyun simply said with a smile. You smiled back and greeted him.
 
"Being teased by them?" He asked you jokingly. You just shrug and looked around.
 
"Don't worry, It's true." He held your album back. You didn't get what he said.
 
"Neh?" You asked. He chuckled.
 
"I think your cute too." He truthfully answered and you blushed a bit. This is the first time you felt this feelings. Everything was kinda new to you. You took your stolen album then bowed at him.
 
"Annyeonghasaeyo." D.O formally greeted. You bowed at him and handed over your album. While he was signing at your album, you gazed at the person next to him. You remembered that it was the guy the attacker likes the most. You didn't realize you were staring at him already when he met eyes with you. You instantly looked away, awkwardly. You mentally slap yourself cause you should be focusing on this mission.
 
"Here. Thank you for supporting us!" D.O bid goodbye and you moved to the last member.
 
The last member, Kai just stared at you while you were flipping the album for him to sign. So you started to talk.
 
"Annyeong Jongin-shi." You greeted. He took your album without breaking his look to you.
 
"Your still wearing a uniform. Call me oppa." He said with a serious gaze at you. You were surprise by that. You don't like people forcing you. You were about to answer him back when you notice someone from beside, wearing a cap, sending death glares at you. It was different from the others. So you touched your earphones that was connected to call Woohyun. You signaled Woohyun and return your attention to Kai.
 
"Ahh.. Mianhe... oppa." You forcefully smiled. You saw the fan got more tensed. Your lips formed a small curve as you thought of a plan. You went near Kai's ears unexpectedly. Kai was startled but didn't move back. He was froze by your sudden action. Luckily, not all fans are questioning your actions. The stuff didn't stop you too, since the staff knows that your a detective.
 
"Do you really like to be called oppa? Jongin oppa? You whispered in his ears. It sent shivers on Kai. Kai snap back and moved backwards. You slightly stopped him from moving by grabbing his collar.
 
"stay like this for a while." You whispered at him. At the corner of your eyes, you saw the fan getting more pissed. You smiled at the thought that you finally caught the attacker's attention. You pulled back and sweetly smiled at Kai. Kai didn't even move a muscle. You  grab the stolen album and walk away. All eyes of exo was on you. Then to Kai who is still froze in his sit.
 
 
 
 
=========================================================
 
Ers. I'm trying my best okay? ^__________^'
Comments ish loved! :3