Dinner

My Detective Fan

 

Chapter 4
 
"Finally! They're back!" Suho reached for them like they were gone for centuries.
 
"What took you guys so long?" Baekhyun questioned while lazily scanning a magazine. "Chanyeol is literally rolling like a buffalo because of starvation." He added laughing.
 
"Hyuuungs! You won't believe who we met!" Sehun happily jumped around and dragged D.O with him who just went outside from the room.
 
"Wooo! Wooo there! What's up?!" D.O questioned Sehun and jumped with him with a big derpy grin.
 
"The ceiling!" Wooooohoooooo ~" Sehun whirled D.O around like they're dancing.
 
"Whuuuut?!" D.O grew confused and looked at him dumbfounded. Baekhyun laughed at them while Kai went to his room.
 
"Haha! He said they met someone." Baekhyun answered for Sehun. D.O stopped Sehun from jumping around and let him calm down. Chanyeol sat beside Baekhyun, holding his stomuch.
 
"Who? McDonalds?" Chanyeol hungrily guessed. Everyone laughed at him. Baekhyun patted Chanyeol's back.
 
"No hyung ~ Silly!" Sehun managed to say between his laughter. Everyone started to calm down again.
 
"We met the FAN!" Sehun grinned.
 
"The fan?" D.O was now confused. Sehun grab D.O's shoulder and looked at him in the eyes.
 
"Eun Mi noona." Sehun said then slowly grinned. Everyone turned quiet for a moment. Even Suho who just went out from the kitchen. It looks like the world stopped.
 
"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Sehun screamed that made everyone back to earth.
 
"Woah! Jeongmal?!" Everyone grew excited.
 
"What happen?" Baekhyun questioned. The dead-hungry Chanyeol sat up straight and forgot his hunger.
 
"Well nothing really ~ I saw her near the grocery and I told Jongin hyung about it but he didn't believe me, so I went near her to comfirm it and it's really her!" Sehun clapped.
 
"Wooow ~ Must be fate!" Suho nodded while preparing the food on the table.
 
 
Kai's POV
 
*I can't believe I just met that crazy fan again.* I thought while I plopped my body on the bed.
 
*I was so shocked on what she did earlier. The stuff didn't even stop her?! Unbelievable!* I rubbed my face with my hands as I remembered the incident.
 
*At first, I actually thought she's a cute-normal-highschool fan girl, but I didn't expect she'll lean on me and send shivers on my spine!* I frowned as I moved to my side. 
 
*What was she thinking?* I sat up as my head keeps remembering her. The cute innocent yet mysterious face doesn't want to leave my head. Even the members didn't stop teasing me as I gain my senses again after the fan sign. I went out of the room as I heared Suho hyung called for dinner. I bet Sehun already told them about what happen so I'll prepare now for more teases. As I walked into the dining room its unexpectedly normal. I glanced at everyone to see if they're tricking me or something. I sat at my chair and got my own food.
 
"So..." Baekhyun hyung started.
 
"How are you with Eun Mi?" Baekhyun hyung innocently asked. Everyone waited for my answer. I was about to protest when everyone started to laugh. I facepalmed myself as I know this is coming, they won't stop me.
 
"Hahaha! C'mmon Jongin! Don't be soooo.... stressed!" D.O hyung laughed again. I sigh and just started to eat. After sometimes, their laughters finally died.
 
"But seriously men, no one made you like that." Chanyeol said. Everyone agreed like I'm on a court or something.
 
"Yeah!and don't you think you two looks good together?" Suho hyung said while passing the water.
 
"No." I flatly answered him.
 
"I think... hyung, you need to date." Sehun smiled innocently at me. Sometimes, I just wanna staple this guy's mouth. I shook my head and ignored him.
 
"What do you think of her Jongin?" Baekhyun hyung asked.
 
"Why would I think of her hyung? She's just a fan." I clarify.
 
"Well... I think she's different." D.O hyung said.
 
"I agree." Sehun raised his spoon.
 
"Me too." Chanyeol hyung nodded. Before anyone else agrees, I stood up.
 
"I'm not interested." I calmy said with a little bit of irritation. I walked out and went to my room again. I closed the door and lean my head on it. I sigh as I closed my eyes.
 
*I think she won't leave my head from this day onwards.*
 
 
=============================
Yeah, I know >.< This ! My head is currently out of service to write. Mianhe ~ ^^