#7

Because of You

“Stop laughing Chunji Oppa! I’m gonna ignore you if you keep laughing!” Jihyun pouts. “Yah, arasso. Don’t give me silent treatment, oh? Mianhae, it’s just that thinking you could ignore L.Joe the whole time he was treating you, is really hilarious! Jihyun-ah, you’re a good dreamer.” Chunji ended up bursting into laughters again. Jihyun’s face blushed red and she turned her body to hit Chunji as he pushes her towards their class.

“What’s so funny, hyung? Oh and Jihyun-ah, you’re finally moving!” L.Joe said. He was waiting at the lockers near their class. Jihyun’s face totally turned red and Chunji chuckled out loud, “Ani, it’s just that Jihyun’s blushing so hard now. She’s red as apple, too cute!” Jihyun’s head hung low, she didn’t dare to look up to face L.Joe. She didn’t know how she was going to do it and how was she going to explain about the situation just now. “Mr Lee-s and Miss Nam, I believe it is lesson time, so get your butts onto your seats.” Mrs Lee nagged. The three of us nodded. L.Joe took over Chunji to push Jihyun into the class, causing Jihyun to blush again. “Miss Nam, are you feeling okay? You’ve been looking red since just now outside.” Mrs Lee asked in concern. Jihyun jumped slightly and quickly nodded her head. Chunji, who was sitting just behind them, began laughing in his heart.

-Lunch-
“Jihyun-ah! Jeongmal gwaenchanha? Mrs Lee was right. Your face was a bit red just now.” Eunji asked me anxiously while Bomi was feeling Jihyun’s head to see if she was having a fever. Jihyun giggled and moved Bomi’s hand away. Before she could reply, Chunji’s voice could be heard, “She’s just too excited. She’ll be alright. We’ll take care of her. I know you girls have to leave for practice, so go on.” “YAH! CHUNJI OPPA! I’m really going to ignore you if you keep teasing me!” Jihyun said angrily. They all chuckled then Bomi and Eunji left for practice. “Let’s go eat, Jihyun-ah!” L.Joe came and pushed Jihyun’s wheelchair so fast through the corridors, making her scream. Chunji just chased after them, smiling widely.

“NOONA, GWAENCHANHA?” Ricky immediately squatted down in front of me when we reached Teen Top’s table in the cafeteria. “Yah, I’m your hyung too you know! Yet you’re ignoring the injured me?” L.Joe said jealously.  “Hyung, it’s your fault that Jihyun noona is like this! I’m not caring for you!” Ricky said childishly. Jihyun giggled, “Ricky-ah, be nicer to your hyung oh? Noona doesn’t like you being mean to L.Joe oppa for nothing.” Ricky pouts. “Awww, someone’s caring a lot for L.Joe!” Chunji teased. Everyone except for Jihyun and L.Joe laughed. The two main leads were blushing like mad. Yah, Nam Jihyun, what’s with you?! I think I need to go back for checkup. I think something’s wrong with my heart since the accident… ; Aish, Chunji hyung! Why is he saying such thing? I can’t like Jihyun… She’ll hate me.

 A/N: AHHHHH! MIANHAEYO TO EVERYONE! D: I was camping for about a week so I couldn't update. I'm really sorry to my subscribers~ T.T OH AND I GOT 3 NEW SUBSCRIBERS! THANK YOU MUCH MUCH! I know this is a short chapter but don't worry! I'll update another one at a later time today! Readers and Subscribers, please wait for me! :D I'll give you Teen Top's body wave for now~ xD