#10 Sorry and Goodbye...

Because of You

A/N: From now on, all chapters will be coloured! :D HOT PINK = JIHYUN'S POV RED = L.JOE'S POV BLACK = NO ONE'S POV


I slowly open my eyes but flinched due to the sudden brightness. “Jihyun? Baby girl, are you awake?” I hear Woohyun Oppa’s voice calling me. I moved a little to show that I was really awake, and then I started hearing shouting like, “JIHYUN-AH!”, “DOCTOR! PPALI, MY DONGSAENG!”, “Eonnie!”, “Noona!”

After the doctor came to check, he told everyone that I was fine and no longer in danger so, I could switch to a normal ward. I can hear everyone sighed a relief, I giggled. Then the worst came. “Noona, mianhae… We didn’t mean to lie to you… We really wanted to be close to you… It’s just that… The accident had to come before all the relationships form.” Ricky cried out. At first I couldn’t match what Ricky was saying but then suddenly, all the memories come back. Tears flowed down from my eyes, “I want to talk to L.Joe. Alone.” L.Joe oppa who was by Ricky’s side, was stunned and sad because I didn’t call him Byunghun Oppa anymore. Woohyun Oppa wanted to object, but Chorong eonnie forced him to go out.

“Now I know why I had that dream…” I slowly said. “Bwoh?” L.Joe oppa got confused. “I want to hear you say it. Was it all just an act? Did you think getting close to me would make it all up?” I cried out. He held onto my hand. Everything is like how I dreamt… I reacted instinctively so, I just shove his hand away. “I thought I found my new bunch of good friends… I thought… I thought I found someone better than Min Oppa… BUT YOU’RE WORST! YOU…” He shut me up with a kiss. I pushed him away and I slapped him hard. “Jihyun-ah, Teen Top is really sorry. We’re sorry for that accident… And me, I’m sorry for… liking you.” L.Joe Oppa said. My eyes widen. He… He just said… He likes me… No… Nam Jihyun, it’s all too late… “I don’t wanna see you guys again… It’s too late, L.Joe. KA!” The rest of Teen Top who were outside the ward slowly left, they were sad that I said I didn’t want to see any of them anymore. Myungsoo Oppa came in and forced L.Joe oppa to go too…

A few days later…

“Jihyun-ah, are you sure you want to do this? Since…” “Oppa, don’t worry! I’m sure of this. I just need a break from this place. And I’m going to practice harder at America and come back to join my members.” I cheerfully assured Woohyun Oppa. INFINITE and A PINK were there. “Noona, are you sure you won’t wait for Teen Top oppas?” Namjoo sadly said, she was on the verge of tears. “AHA! Kim Namjoo, you betrayed me again, oh?” I but actually my heart sank by her words. I missed Teen Top oppas a lot during these days especially Ricky and…L.Joe oppa. But I didn’t know how to forgive them, I need time.

“Take care our baby girl!” INFINITE said in unison. I smiled warmly. “Come back soon! We want you back!” A PINK said together too. I nodded my head and slowly head into the departure hall. “NAM JIHYUN!” That voice… I stopped, but I didn’t turn back. “Jihyun-ah, do you really have to leave…? You really won’t give Teen Top another chance?” I couldn’t see because my back was facing them but Ricky nudged L.Joe’s elbow. “I-I mean… You really won’t give me a chance…?” I could hear L.Joe Oppa’s voice crack. L.Joe mianhae… Just give me some time alone oh? As my condition of forgiving, can you wait for me? Let me be selfish once. Byunghun Oppa, goodbye…


A/N: So... Jihyun left. T.T But no worries! It's not the end! Min Oppa's coming out soon. Can everyone comment with your guess or hope for who Min Oppa is? Teehee. It's just for interaction! The Min Oppa in the story is FIXED. xP THANKS FOR MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS AND MORE COMMENTS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED ! :D