#14 To the World

Because of You

~Few weeks after Jihyun’s debut~

“Hyung, when are you going to get Jihyun noona back?! Ever since you danced with her for her debut stage, we hardly see you guys getting together at all.” Ricky pouts at the thought of it. I sighed. I don’t know either… She’s been avoiding me more ever since that stage. Did I really scare her off that badly? “L.Joe-ah! Ricky-ah! Ppalli, we need to go for the conference!” CAP hyung called out. We are going to do a show with TOP Media’s upcoming new group, 100%, so Andy hyung opened a press conference.

“So Teen Top, are you guys planning to take it easy and let 100% create issues?” One of the reporters asked.
“Of course not, this is war. We don’t give up when we haven’t even started. Moreover, 100% wouldn’t want us to do that either.” Niel replied firmly.
“What is the purpose of this show exactly?”
“It is to show all sides of 100% and at the same time, let Angels enjoy the sight of Teen Top as well. Also, I want to expose them to more range of entertainment to prepare 100% and to further let Teen Top improve.” Andy hyung explained.
“Teen Top, I have reliable information here that reveals not long ago, the group got into an accident. Am I right?”
Teen Top froze. Andwae… How could he know…?
“Ne.” CAP hyung calmly replied. “Then is it true that the accident involved the current rising rookie,  Nam Jihyun?” When no one answered, the reporter continued, “It is revealed that your van had knocked down Jihyun-sshi and that caused her to almost lose her chance of standing up on stage again. Right?”
“I’m sorry, we’ll not answer any questions that are not related to our purpose for today’s conference.” Andy hyung emphasized.
“I’m sure many of your fans would like to know the truth. The fact that the group is not saying anything means that it is true right?” The reported insisted of getting the answer.
“Joesonghabnida, I think we may need to end today’s conference. I hope all reporters will take considerations of our idols and not create false articles until TOP Media releases any informations.”

The next day, many articles were released regarding the accident. Many fans state their disappointment and start to criticize Teen Top.

“Eonnie! Why didn’t you tell us?” Hayoung pestered me. Ever since that article was released, all the members kept asking me about the full details but I refused to say anything. Manager eonnie told me that many news agencies are calling up to do an interview with me but I’ve rejected all of it. I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t know how all these articles came about. I need to talk to him…

We need to talk. Now.
                    -Jihyunnie
Arasso. Meet at the park.
                   -[unknown]

When I reached the park, no one was there, so I waited while swinging myself on the swing. Suddenly I felt a pair of hands pushing me. I turned around and saw L.Joe. “Yah, stop, we don’t have time to play.” I said coldly. I saw the sad look from his eyes. I wanted to hug him so badly, but I just couldn’t. “L.Joe-ah, we need to do something. Or at least TOP Media should clarify for you guys. It’s not really anyone’s fault for that accident. They-“ I was cut off when I saw an egg land on L.Joe’s face.

“Ka! You this jerk! How dare you harm Jihyun eonnie like that! Because of you, we almost lost a worthy idol!” Turns out to be one of my fans, but no, this was getting wrong. I wanted to explain to the fan but I was intercepted by L.Joe. “Joesonghabnida, it is indeed our fault. I will leave.” L.Joe turned to leave but he got thrown with more eggs, trash and others. More people had gathered and started throwing things at him. Andwae… This is wrong… L.JOE MOVE!!! I was screaming so hard in my head but my lips were sealed; only tears roll down my eyes. “L.Joe go! Move away!” I ran and push him away. “AH!” My forehead was hit with a small rock, it started bleeding a little.

“JIHYUN-AH!” That crazy girl! What is she thinking?! “STOP! Everyone please stop! You guys just want to attack me, us. But not now, please.” I pleaded. I couldn’t yell at the fans but I really need to bring Jihyun away. The crowd finally stopped and worried looks filled their faces as they see their idol’s forehead bleeding. I grabbed Jihyun’s hand and ran away from the crowd.

“Are you crazy, oh?! So now what, you like to get hurt because of me so much?! You want to make me feel guilty forever?!” Unintentionally, I raised my voice at Jihyun. She glared at me but I could see she was on the verge of tears. “Mianhae…” I muttered as I put the bandage over the injured spot. Her eyes soften and hugged me tight. “Ani, I’m the one who should say sorry. The accident wasn’t really Teen Top’s fault. If I had paid more attention to the road instead of my phone conversation, everything wouldn’t happen.” Tears flowed from Jihyun’s eyes. My heart broke.  I can’t stand looking at her cry. “We’ll do something about it. Don’t worry.”


A/N: Mianhaeyo! I know I MIA for a very very super long time. I seriously apologise for that. My computer broke down with my stories inside and it was kind destroying my motivation to continue. Plus all the homeworks and events that I have to do, I'm going insane. BUT THANK YOU TO ALL MY KIND SUBSCRIBERS WHO DIDN'T UNSUBSCRIBE. Sad to announce, this story will end most probably on the next chapter. T.T Please look out for the other of my fanfic, I will really update more now. Thanks and Sorry!