Chapter 17 - ONE LINE?!

I'm Genie For You Boys! ...Literally [DISCONTINUED]

Chanyeol's POV

I was kind of freaked out at first when Kai hugged me. I mean... He's Kai. He hates me. Then now he comes and hug me like I'm his long-lost brother or something. Of course I would be freaked out. But I'm fine now - tried to calm myself down by rapping and it definitely worked. And I think I even saw Kai clapping... Either something's wrong with him, or he's planning something to get back at me. He probably thinks he drew on my face.

Speaking of which, I walked over to where Sehun and the Genie were and sat beside Genie. 

"So. Kai's face must be a really good canvas for you huh?"

She almost choked on her saliva as she burst out laughing. Sehun stiffened. I raised my eyebrows but ignored him. She finally stopped laughing, "You should've came. I bet you'll even write his name all over his neck or something,"

"Maybe, but don't you think it's a bit too much? Well unless the marker isn't permanent," I may hate Kai to very core, but I'm not a cruel person.

"Hey, don't just tell me that," She raised both her arms up and pointed at Sehun, who had remained stiff throughout the whole conversation, "He was part of this too,"

I widened my eyes and looked at Sehun in both disbelief and amusement. Sehun? Pranking Kai? Kai's only...acquaintance...pranking on him?! This. Was definitely something. I thought Sehun was always the safe one. He never upset anyone, but he was also never trying to get extremely close to anyone... Except Kai. I continued to stare at him as he avoided my eyes. Then I spoke, "Sehun,"

"It wasn't me I swear! OK maybe it was but it was the GENIE! She said OH HEY SEHUN LOOSEN UP and so I loosened up but I never thought loosening up would be THIS way so I was like maybe we should stop and she was like OK then let's stop and then after that K-"

Both me and Genie clamped out hands over his mouth. This kid can talk... A bit too much.

Genie's POV

GEEZ. THIS KID. He almost let out the secret. If Kai knew that I not only 'cast the wish' on him but also DREW on his FACE, I would die. Again. Very, very painfully and slowly. I looked at Chanyeol and we both laughed knowing that our intentions to keep Sehun quiet was the same. Luckily, no one noticed us. They were all practicing. I looked around the practice room. 

Suho was looking at the calendar and thinking...thoughtfully. Hey, I'm didn't get full education. I died. Baekhyun was practicing singing by himself. Kai was...just slacking around at corner. Anger management boy must be reflecting. Hmm. Hope so. D.O...was staring out of a window... Scratching...the window. That kid is just plain weird. 

"No one heard him?" Chanyeol's deep voice caused me to turn back. I smiled and nodded. We both lifted our hands away from the dumbfounded Sehun as Chanyeol heaved a sigh of relief. I waved my hand in front of Sehun's dazed & clueless face. "Hey, hey Sehun are you okay?"

Sehun's POV

I just realized I blurted a bit too much nonsense. 

My mind is blank.

Did Kai hear me?

But they clamped my mouth.

But Kai's hearing is good.

Right?

I hope not.

Not that I want him to be deaf.

Nonono.

CALM DOWN SEHUN.

SEHUN.

"SEHUN!"

I jumped out of my state of dumbness. Yes... I become quite dumb at times. I looked at the Genie who just seemed, freaked out and worried. Then I looked at Chanyeol who seemed really, really concerned with his big, wide, scary eyes. Not as scary as D.O's one but still. It's freaky.

"Uh, what? Yes I'm fine I'm sorry," Well... I did blurt out something I wasn't supposed to say. I looked down and pretended that my hands were the most interesting thing in the whole world. Just as I saw Chanyeol open his mouth, someone else announced, "Come on guys! Let's practice 'HIstory' a few more times, then after that we'll follow up with 'MAMA', then we'll go back home, kay?"

Chanyeol's POV

"NEH!" All of us answered back to Suho hyung as we walked towards the centre of the practice room. I'll let Sehun go that one time... After this I'll go back and ask him more about this...new side of him. Before I got in formation, my body automatically turned around and I told the Genie, "If you liked my rap, then my dancing will be even more awesome,"

I smiled slightly when I saw the Genie's flushed face. She may be our Genie, but she's still a girl. A tomboyish girl... But still a cute one.

Genie's POV

What the hell was that. But it's not that I like him or anything. I have this tendency to blush whenever ANY boy attempts to flirt with me. So far in my life, this is the first time. I used to be worse than this. I used to blush, even when a boy made me laugh. What can I say. I used to be a very...weird girl. Still am.

I tried to keep calm but obviously my face decides to do otherwise. Geez. Damn you stupid blood vessels. Always sending too much blood to the wrong places. I sighed loudly when the music finally started playing. I rested my chin on my hand as I watched EXO-K dance. 

As the beat kept repeating itself, their first move was to...flap their pockets? I furrowed my eyebrows and I watched them...flap their pockets. Then I let out a short chuckle as I saw that Chanyeol didn't put his hand in his pocket in time so he's flapping by the side... Like a fairy. I laughed again as I thought of him flying up with his hands as his tiny wings. I looked up and saw him trying hard not to crack up.

Kai was the first one who came up front to sing his part. I could tell he was serious about debuting. And not to mention, quite good-looking... BUT. Handsome or not, he still has some attitude problems. Then it was Chanyeol's one-liner. Geez. So little parts, still asking me to watch him dance...indirectly. ...Whatever.

Then it was Baekhyun. His voice is really nice, and he had charisma when he sang. Not as much as Kai, but still very attractive. Well, he definitely has a better ATTITUDE than anger management boy.

Next it was D.O. Surprisingly, he looked normal. He still seemed weird to me though. After that it was the chorus, and I had to say, they were all very in sync. The song was quite catchy and I really like the beat of it. The choreography was also really, really good. I know I won't be able to dance that. The only dance I can do is probably 'Sorry Sorry'. The chorus. Only the part where they rub there hands together. That's all.

Anyway, I watched on until it was Suho's part. Ah, the leader. His voice was very smooth and a little more high-pitched than the others, but it was nice to listen too. But I was always afraid that he would fall or something... Well, he was the oldest member.

After a few choruses and verses, it was finally Chanyeol's solo time. And surprisingly, he was singing. I straightened up and listened intently. He could sing? He COULD sing. And his deep voice didn't sound awkward too. After a few more verses and high notes from Baekhyun & D.O (which by the way, were really awesome), Chanyeol, Kai & Sehun's rap part came. 

Kai raps? I never knew. Oh well. Moving on.

Well, I was actually waiting for Sehun's part. He hasn't even gotten ONE LINE ye-

"Ganjeolhaetdeon kkumui segyereul dasi majuhaneun sungan"

Ah. Finally. His voice is so much higher. But it still sounds ok for rapping. I continued watching on...and on...and on... It was just Chanyeol & Kai's raps & the chorus and then...no more... As the music stopped I stood up and everyone turned to me... I looked at them...

"WAIT SO YOU MEAN SEHUN HAS ONE. FREAKING. LINE?!"


Sorry everyone for the wait OTL I have exams like...TOMORROW ON MONDAY T~T So yep. Hope you enjoyed this chapter ><
BTW (i don't care if you care but I want to say still) I want to cry already I haven't finished studying bio T~~~~~T