Chapter 13 - First Wish?

I'm Genie For You Boys! ...Literally [DISCONTINUED]

Chanyeol's POV

"Hey hey, did you hear what happened to Kai today?" I nudged Baekhyun who was sitting beside me at the back seat of the car. He chuckled a bit before nodding. I laughed softly. I wonder who was the genius who did that to Kai. I thought I would be the first one, I guess someone beat me to it. But seriously, that damn Kai. He needed that unibrow and mole. I peered at Kai and I could still see a faint marking of the mole and unibrow on his face.

"But don't you think it's a little bit...too much?" I heard Baekhyun's worried tone. I turned and looked at him. He's always caring about all the members. Even when people like Kai treats him like crap. I composed myself and said, "Well D.O got it worse,"

We both turned to look at D.O. He had a Hitler moustache drawn on him and also 'eyeliner' around his eyes. He even had freckles. Then on his neck it said "D.O D_O". Worst part is that his was done with colour markers. It was faded but still visible. Both me and Baekhyun laughed quietly as we bro-fisted each other. I wonder who was the genius who did it. Couldn't be Suho, he's the leader. Baekhyun, well I've asked him already. D.O wouldn't be stupid enough to draw on himself...I think. Sehun is Kai's fan so... Nope. Who else-

I turned to the kerosene lamp that was in Sehun's lap and smiled knowingly.

Genie's POV

Oh dear. Now Chanyeol knows. Oh well, not like he loves Kai anyway.

After drawing on Kai and D.O's face, me and Sehun left the room and pretended nothing happened. As their Genie, of course I had to follow them wherever they went. Annoying job, really. I wonder how my sunbaes put up with this kind of job. But I made Sehun carry the lamp. He's a nice guy. But no one can see me except for them. Oh well. They were going to practice, again, obviously. 

Oh well, I guess I get to see whether they're really worth debuting.

Baekhyun's POV

"Are you serious?!" I opened my eyes as wide as D.O. Chanyeol nodded. "So it's the Genie who did that? Gosh, she is one brave Genie,"

Chanyeol laughed while he nodded. I chuckled slightly. I don't hate Kai... But that prank was really funny. I've always seen those pranks on TV, but never really witnessed them in real-life. Now I know how hilarious this is. I composed myself. Then I suddenly remembered yesterday's incident. I turned to Chanyeol, "Hey... You're not pissed still... Right?"

He shook his head. "Even if I was, nothing's going change. Kai is still going to be an -"

I stared at him. "Ok, Kai... is still going to be spoilt brat. Right?" He asked. I nodded and shrugged. He continued, "There's no use to change him. I don't think anyone can change him,"

I froze. No one can change him? Does that mean... He'll hate me forever? I nodded rigidly and pretended to sleep. Really... No one? Then I eyed the kerosene lamp.

...Or maybe... I can wish for it?

Genie's POV

Oh boy this is not good. I got out of my kerosene lamp but I made sure I was really small and only Baekhyun could see me. Ah the benefits of magic. Luckily I was the only Genie listening in class. I bet all the others are probably struggling to even grant wishes. I flew and sat on Baekhyun's ear. Ok it's not as gross as it sounds. He didn't have earwax.

...That did not help.

"Baekhyun," He jerked and I lost balance. I rolled my eyes. "Baekhyun, chill you're not hearing things. I'm the Genie. And I am...just...here.."

No I did not want to mention I was sitting on his ear.

"Anyway. If you're going to wish for Kai to be ok with you, things will be rather... Complicated. He will seem like a stranger and he will not even know himself anymore. Trust me. I'm a Genie I should know. So think carefully before you start going all I wish this and I wish that ok? Kay, I'll be gone now,"

Baekhyun's POV

Now that was just plain weird.

But...is the genie right?


Two chapters because... I am mentally drained already XD What a lame chapter. You can slaughter me now XD