Chapter 12 - Loosen Up

I'm Genie For You Boys! ...Literally [DISCONTINUED]

Sehun's POV

My eyes were barely opened as I brushed my teeth. What time was it? Oh yes, it was 6am in the morning. I gargled my mouth with water and then washed my face. Another day of practice, practice and more practice. But that's what's gonna happen when we debut right? At least I'm debuting in SM with other talented people, like Kai. I quietly walked out of the room not waking up Suho hyung. Why? I dreamt that Kai and Chanyeol started beating up each other. I guess he was tired.

Oh and something about a flying carpet. Weird dream. 

I walked over to the living room and sat down on the sofa. I was always the first one ready. People like Kai takes hours to make himself look good. Oh wait. Kris too. But he's not here now. Why am I thinking about Kai so much. Gosh. I sighed and closed my eyes until I heard someone sit down beside me. I assumed it was D.O. 

"Hi D.O hyung,"

"I don't know to feel insulted or complimented," I turned aroundand opened my eyes. I jumped a little to see a girl sitting at the sofa. Then I realised. That wasn't a dream. That was real. Flying carpet. Kai punching Chanyeol and vice versa. Genie girl lunatic (accoridng to Kai). I blinked a few times.

"Yes. I am real," The girl spoke in a highly sarcastic tone. I muttered a soft 'ok'. Damn, why must she seem so...not spazzy? Don't genies know about K-pop too?

"Of course I do, just that you haven't really debuted yet and I'm not that into SM so yeah," I looked at her with a weird look. She slapped her hand across . Then she muttered, "Right, I can read minds, don't tell anyone that ok?" Then she chuckled.

I nodded. Then I kept quiet again.

...Silence. Boy is this awkward. I wonder what else she can do though. I wonder if she can throw fireballs and control water elements. That would be horrible. What she really killed us or even worse is a bomb like what D-

/cough/

Oh right. She can read minds. I looked down and tried to cover my eyes with my bangs to pretend nothing happened. 

...Silence again.

Then I started thinking about yesterday's incident again. I started worrying. What if Kai was still angry? What if I had to take sides? What if EXO-K breaks apart even before debut? What if... What if... There were so many what-ifs.I sighed.

"Hey Sehun,"

I looked up from my thoughts.

"Do you want to do something fun?"

Genie's POV

I could tell that the boy had things on his minds. Heck, I can read minds. And you know what they say, when you have things on your mind, you have to get rid of them.

Ok no, that was just a quote I came up with.

I guess I kind of get Sehun now. He's the lost guy with a lisp and is worshipping another guy. A follower. I bet that stupid Kai doesn't even care about anyone. Sheesh. What's wrong with him and his attitude? Such an as- "Genie,"

Oh yeah. Sehun. "Yes?"

"Erm... Are you sure about this?" He whispered with trembling hands. I laughed. "Chill Sehun, it's just a few marks. It won't be permanent,"

"B-but..." I rolled my eyes. "Sehun, everyone needs to loosen up. Trust me when I say this is what they need. And you too. You're way too...well...timid?"

He sheepishly looked down. I shrugged my shoulders and decided to go first. I leaned close to Kai's face and then I took out a marker and drew a mole on his cheek. I chuckled a bit. Oh Kai. Your so-called beautiful face has just been ruined. I turned to see Sehun slightly chuckling. I motioned him to join in. Hesitantly, he picked up a marker and drew Kai a unibrow.

"SEHUN I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD IT IN YOU!" I whisper-shouted as I tried hard not to laugh. Sehun smiled but then replied, "Can we stop now? Let's do this to D.O hyung instead he doesn't get angry easily," 

I nodded my head. I guess Sehun is finally learning how to loosen up,"

~~~

Kai's POV

She's my babe...

"D.O hyung off your alarm," I swear that is just the most egoistical thing anyone can do. Save their own alarm with their own song. I checked my iPhone for the time. 7am. I then looked at my phone background. I smiled. Such a beautiful face to see in the morning. "Well good morning Kai, you're looking fine today,"

I made my way to the bathroom and locked the door. I brushed my teeth with my eyes closed. Who wakes up at such a timing? SM loves to kill us with training. I washed my face and then I looked into the mirror. Expecting to see myself with dark circles. I opened my eyes and-

...

"AAAAAAAUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH WHO DID THIS?!!"


Hey guys. You all probably want to kill me now ^^" You can ^^" Sorry... But I at fanfics lol OTL Slap me if you want. A million gazillion times.