Chapter 16 - Kai's Past?

I'm Genie For You Boys! ...Literally [DISCONTINUED]

Kai's POV

That stupid stupid Genie. That stupid stupid Genie. I am going to kill whoever made this wish. What the hell was I supposed to do? Why the hell did I hug that stupid giant? What wish was it anyway? I am pissed. Downright pissed. Hah, luckily I could think as many bad things I want to.  Stupid Genie.

I came out of the toilet already. I was just sitting there. On the floor. Watching the rest of the members practice. Sehun was still with the damn Genie. What is with them. I can't. I scoffed and brought my attention back to the rest of EXO-K. Chanyeol was practicing Two Moons. I furrowed my eyebrows and wanted to leave but somehow something stopped me. I decided to listen...for some weird reason.

Chanyeol started rapping from his part rather than mine. 

"seodulleo seodulleo oneulman yeollineun
pyeonghaengtongro 4-dimensyeoneuro~!
saeroun nae sesang eoje mannan
naega anilgeoya geotbogiron
ama ddokgata boigetjiman~
geureon ppeonhan geotdeul gidaehaji ma~
imi il deohagi il dabeun jeoldaero 2 nah~
Welcome to the night!"

He smiled while the other members started clapping. I clapped only slightly for him. Then that little stupid boy went on to continue singing. He can never sing. Never. Suho jokingly said, "Chanyeol don't you ever do that again! I would kill you if you did!"

Absentmindedly, I stared blankly and thought about something that had been buried long ago in the past...

~~~~~

"Jongin, where do you think you are going?" I stopped and then I cursed to myself. How could I be so careless? He would probably explode if he ever saw me doing that again. I turned around and hid the CD behind my back while smiling and talking hesitantly to my Father, "I'm just going out with my friends, Abeoji,"

He gave me a skeptical look and then stepped closer to me. I gulped. Did he know? He scrutinized my expressions and then said, "Fine, you can go,"

I heaved a sigh of relief and left the door. Just as I was about to open the door, I heard my Father's voice:

"Just make sure you don't go dancing ever again. If you do... I would kill you if you did,"

~~~~~

I buried my head in my hands. Why was I thinking about this now? Why now? I shook my head and closed my eyes while sighing.

I had no Father.

I had no home.

I'm just me. All by myself. Yes. Calm down Kai, why are you even imagining these things?

You have no family Kai. You have no family.

Sehun's POV

"Are you sure Kai is going to be ok... He seems really distressed now... Even more than before..." I muttered. To be completely honest... No one knew about Kai. We didn't know where he came from. We just knew that he is part of EXO-K and he is an amazing dancer. Other than that... Nothing. I turned to look at the Genie just dumbfoundedly clapping like seal at Chanyeol's rap. I laughed and waved my hand slightly in front of her, "Hello? Earth to Genie?"

She snapped out of her trance and looked at me.  "Seems like someone like Chanyeol hyung huh?"

She gave the are-you-crazy-or-are-you-crazy look. "No. I like rapping. And his rapping, WAS AWESOME. And funny thing to say. I was the one who came to Earth." Then she laughed. I smiled. At least I was getting not so awkward with the Genie anymore.

But still... Was what we did to Kai really fair? Just now... He seemed so...sad.

I have never seen him sad before.


I know you want to kill me OTL

Crappy chapter T~T But hope it's logical. I have year end exams so yeah... BUT THANKS FOR SUBBING :'D Tear of joy flowing down forever XD