The Face Off

The Unexpected

Eun hye POV

The atmosphere were dead quiet in the restaurant as I got up on my feet, yanking away Ha-neul's offered hands to help me up and dangerously glared at the girl who pushed me.

"You... Did you just pushed me? HUH!?" I raised my voice, making everyone flinched. 

I smirk and slowly walked towards the girl which in return, step back in horror as I gradually come closer to her. Finally, she have nowhere else to go as she was stuck on the wall behind her. She shivered in fear as I came closer and closer and was about to yell at her until a bang on the door made me stop. 

"Well, well, well. If it's not the leader of the Black Phoenix." a guy clad in red clothes came into view and gave me his signature mischievious smile.

Jung Younghae... 

"Welcome, Red Phyton's leader" I smirked and walked towards him with my members following me on my back. He did the same as me as we came face to face. 

All of the people left the restaurant which only left the owner and the workers of the restaurant and 8 unknown guys behind us. 

"I see you're doing well nowadays, Elle." He gave me his cheshire smile. 

"I see you too, are doing extremely well. How's Jasmine?" I smiled dangerously at him. Ha-neul hissed hearing at that name and kick a nearby chair.

Younghae glanced at her before looking back at me. "I see your best sidekick is still feisty as ever. You should control her before she become any more wild. And that Jasmine, I already punished her for stealing your USB. As you can see, getting your USB can make my life really easy as a piece of cake but you know I love challenges." he played with a lock of my hair before he look at me in the eyes seriously

"I drop by here to say hi and tell you about Jasmine and also.... The new girl gang, Starizes that terrorized and stole the The Fearless's territory are out here to kill you so be on your guard. I don't want to see you dead before I could take away your territory and properties myself." He turned his back on me and walked out of the restaurant before I could say anything to him. 

They want me dead, huh? Starizes. 

"YOU!!" 

I turned back to see a guy pushed away my members to get through me and looked coldly at me. I raised a hand to stop my members to hit him for being rude to me. 

"What do you want?" I coldly stared at him.

"THIS!" he points to his stained checkered shirt and glared at me. "It's your fault for spilling your spaghetti sauce on me!"

"WHAT?! That fangirl of yours pushed me!!" 

"So?! Still it's you who spilled it on my favourite shirt!" 

"The ?! It's not my fault! Who do you think YOU are? I'm the leader of this group!"

"SO? JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE A GANG LEADER, IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I'M SCARED OF YOU!!" 

"HUH! JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE AN IDOL, IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I'LL RESPECT NOR LIKE YOU!! YOU'RE JUST AN IDOL WHO GAIN FAME BY YOUR LOOKS."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" 

"You heard me. YOU. ARE. JUST. A. GUY. WHO. GAIN. FAME. BY. YOUR. LOOKS."  

"Why you!"

"That's enough, L! You're in public!" a man in his 30s step up to restrain the guy while Ha-neul and Jungsu pulled me back. 

"I'm so sorry for his behaviour. Please excuse us. Guys, go in the car NOW." the man ordered the rest as they obediently walked out the restaurant while looking cautiously at me. The man bowed apologetically before he join the rest outside the restaurant. 

"Hmph! That ." I muttered under my breath. "All of you are dismissed!" I walked out the restaurant with Ha-neul and Jungsu following behind me.

I hope I won't see that again!

L POV

"L, don't you know WHO you just messed with?! What will happen if she ever bears a grudge and tried to kill you?!" Manager Park starts nagging as we head home. 

"I know, but she spilled sauce on MY favourite checkered shirt!" I argued as I crossed my arms and legs in defiant. 

"That's because your fangirl pushed her and thus her spaghetti got spilled on you! Besides, both of your views were blocked by your fans!" He reasoned me out as I look out the window, trying to hold back myself

"She's just a girl."

"A girl? Hmph! Don't you ever heard about what she did to those guys that pissed her off?!" He continued to argue back at me.

"Okay, okay! That's enough, you two!" Manager Choi raised his voice to stop our arguement while his eyes still fixed on the road. "L, be thankful that she didn't break your arms or legs."

"Yes hyung..." I gave up arguing with them and harshly reposition myself to sleep. 

I hope I won't see that again!