The Meeting

The Unexpected

Eun-hye POV

" Hyung-nim, it's time to go for lunch. I got the info that our rival, Red Phython, are going to have their meeting and lunch at the Breeks Restaurant at the Downtown Seoul Street. " Ha-neul informed me.

I nodded and got up from my comfortable seat at the corner of the Fountain Park, my headquarters. " Let's go, my stomach has been growling since justnow. " I started my steps and held my head up  high as I excited the park. " Ooooohh~ no wonder I've been hearing thunderstorm even though it is such a sunny, bright day to have such thunderstorms. So it was YOU who was making the sounds. " Jungsu cooed and teasingly pointed at me.

" Shut up! Don't blame me, blame my stomach! " I hissed and slightly walked faster. " Arraso, arraso! Don't get angry hyung-nim. " he added sarcasm and emphasized the word.

Ooops, did I introduce myself yet? Well, the name is Go Eun-hye. I'm turning 19 this year. I'm also known as the badass gang leader, Elle. I ruled the gang, named, Black Phoenix and my two trusted sidekicks a.k.a my bestfriends since childhood, Ha-neul and Jungsu have been together with me since we were still in diapers. They are the only ones who knew my deepest secrets and my double lives. Alright *clap clap* enough of my intro, let's get our back to the story.

The walk from the park to the Breeks took 10 minutes and here I am, standing infront of the entrance and pushed the door. I took a step in and breathe in the air in the restaurant. It was filled with the delicious aroma of the food served there and it was heavenly there. The aroma ended up making my stomach growled even more violently and I seriously hoped that none of my members heard the stupid growling sound tht my stomach was making.

The noise that polluted the whole restaurant turned deadly silent and the loud chatterings was replaced with faint whispers as I walked through the restaurant with light , quick steps and took a seat near the window. I relaxed my back on the seat cushion and looked outside the window.

"Looks like the Red Phython have not reached here yet." Jungsu crossed his long legs beside me, keeping his bad boy image and the girls in the restaurant was swooned over by his handsomely features and fit body. Well, who wouldn't? He was like the only handsome guy I know since I was a kid. But WHOA, he is NOT my type. Don't ever try to think the wrong thing, my dear readers.

"Well, it's good that they haven't reach here yet. I don't wanna see that 's face. That ugly-fagged, Jasmine, disgust me. " Ha-neul hissed by that name. That , Jasmine, stole her USB that contains all of the report of our gang's progress. Luckily, with the help of Jungsu's swift movements, we were able to snatch it back from her and Ha-neul almost broke her arm.

I chuckled at my two bestfriends and all of the sudden, screams and squeals filled the once silent restaurant.

"Aish, what's the ruckus about?!" I covered my ears as the screams were too much for my ears to handle. "Hyung-nim! The girls are screaming because the popular K-pop boy group that debuted almost a year ago and rose to stardom entered this restaurant." I was impressed by the full detailed info that my member just informed me. " Wow, good job. What's your name?" I raised my eyebrow. "Pa-park Hyungkyun imnida, hyung-nim!" he looked down with a flustered face. I smirked and walked over to him. "Well, good job Hyungkyun, you saved Ha-neul's from doing a research on them." I coldly whispered and walked off to the counter to order food for my forever growling stomach.

" T-thank you, hyung-nim! " he said and I waved my hand without turning back. I looked at the counter and looked on the menu. Hmmmm, spaghetti with big spicy meatballs. I'll take that. I ordered my $20 meal and tried to walk back with my tray of precious food. Well, as a matter of fact, I ing cannot walked through these witches! Just, you wait and see, if any of you EVER make me spill my food, I'll ing will NEVER spare your life.

As if god heard my curse and was mad at me, a ing pushed me and made me fell down with my food....... My $20 meal was ing gone just like THAT!?!? I widened my eyes. Something inside me snapped and it was a very VERY bad signal. The devil inside me is coming out and is all YOUR fault you es. The screaming stopped and the girls gaped with horror, realising they made a VERY terrible mistake. HEHEHEHE, I'll never spare your life.

L POV

I sat on the van and tiredly throw my worn out body on the seat. I observed the scenery outside as the van took off to take me and the members to have lunch after a hectic schedule in the early morning. I tilted my head to look at the members and saw them playing with their phones except for Sungjong and Woohyun hyung who was competing with each other who was cuter.

I literally vommited blood and went back to looked outside of the van until we reached a restaurant. I dragged myself out of the van and here we are, the Breeks. The manager hyungs all quickly dashed around us and tried to protect us from the crazy fangirls around us.

As I step inside the restaurant, it was deadly silent as if there were nobody inside the restaurant until a group of girls took notice of us and started screaming their lungs out and dashed to us to get our autographs and pictures. The other girls in the restaurant did the same and soon, almost all of the people in the Breeks came to surround us like mobs and I have difficulty walking through them.

"Make way for them!!" Manager Choi hyung finally snapped and almost immediately, the girls made as much way for us to walk through. As a reward, I flashed a smirk at them and they literally melted. A table of 8 came in sight and we went to take our seats and a waiter came to us with the menus and got his paper and pen ready for our orders. We ordered our meals and in a flash, the waiter disappeared to the kitchen with the menus.

" Guys! I heard this restaurant is the one that the famous gang, Black Phoenix came to eat their meals! " Dongwoo hyung beamed with excitement and his fatigue just disappeared talking about them.

" Yeah! I heard that the leader is a girl. She's rumored to be VERY scary and nasty that you wouldn't dare to look at her in the eyes when she's angry. " Sungyeol hyung continued.

" Oh? Isn't that them? That group of people whose wearing black outfits? " Sungjong innocently pointed at a group of people who have that eery look on their faces. "Sungjong-ah! Don't point at people like that! It's very rude! What if they are real gangsters? What will you do!?" Hoya hyung nagged at him like a mother would do. I rolled my eyes at them and stared at the group of people whom Sungjong pointed out. The girls was still around us and I decide to do some fan service by making their hearts melts with my smile. Hehehe.

Our oders came and we dig in to our food. As expected, the Breeks served food with high quality ingredients and cooked with the freshest vegetables. It was really delicious and I couldn't stop eating until I felt the urged to do my business in the toilet. I excused myself from my members and tried to make my way through these endless fangirls who was trying to touch me. As a result, I bumped into a girl and felt something gooey and wet on my abdomen. I looked down and saw a red substance on my favourite checkered shirt. I placed a finger on that spot and taste it. CHILLI..... CHILLI PASTE ON MY FAVOURITE CHECKERED SHIRT!? I groaned and cursedinside my head. I tried wiping it off with a tissue that a nearby girl offered and Sungjong and Hoya hyung came running to help me with my shirt.

I glanced at the girl who bumped at me and..... did I saw her smirking? The atmosphere suddenly turned heavy and I was clueless on the situation. The crazy fangirls stop screaming and gaped in horror at that girl. "Hyung-nim! Non kwenchana?!" a girl came, running through the crowd and went over to the still sitting on the floor girl. Wait, why did she call her 'Hyung-nim' ? D-don't tell me she's....

"Yah, what did you do to our leader?!" the girl tied up on a ponytail glared menacingly at me and focused back on her attention on the other girl with the dark aura.

I, on the other hand doesn't freaking know what's the situation is until a girl, tied her up in pigtails tapped on my shoulder, whispered in my ear. " L oppa, that girl on the floor, is the leader that ruled the Black Phoenix." And my time stop.

.......................................................

SHE IS THE LEADER OF THE INFAMOUS BLACK PHOENIX?!?! ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME!?

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

 

Author's note

Aiiieeee~ I'm really sorry if there was too much vulgarities >< Hope you enjoy my story! ^^