PART 7 || Eunhyuk

Super Junior Oneshot Collection

HYUKJAE HAS A CRUSH ON ME? I can’t help but think. I mean sure, were close, always talking to each other while seeing each other, texting him everyday… and cracking some jokes with him. But I still can’t believe it. I know he just see me as a close friend! But, haha. Why am I blushing?! ><

“Okay, is this a part of your plan?!” I clenched my fist.

 

GREAT DONGHAE! This is not a perfect time for teasing! ><

“No it’s not!”

“Then why—“

“Look!” He shakes my shoulders. “That was just the intro.” He smiled.

“Aish!” No intros or conclusions are allowed here!” I yelped.

“Hmmm.” He smirked again.

“What?”

“What’s that?”

“What’s what?” I asked again.

“I don’t know if I’m right but OMG Hyo! Are you blushing?”

WHAT?! He noticed it?! CLEVER DONGHAE! Fans are right! You really are like Yoona!

“Blushing? I’m not blushing?!” I faked a laugh.

“You know what Hyo, I have a strong feeling that you like my Hyukkie more than my bro Kai.”

“Hm. It depends.” I smiled. “You know all girls change their feeling in a short time?”

“What do you mean?” he questioned.

“Girls are not exactly like boys. Their feelings are not similar to them. It’s like boys stick to one while girls have tons.” I smiled.

“You mean girls are choosier?” he asked with his ‘what are you saying?’ face.

“Whatever.” I sighed.

[End of Flashback]

 

“Wait, so that’s why Hae was not in the building that time.”

“Yup.” I nodded.

“Continue.” Hyukjae motioned.

 

[Flashback]

“So I’m planning to make Hyukjae happy—“

“Aha?”

“I really want to make his birthday really special—“

“That’s great.” I smiled.

 

So here’s the actual and exact plan.

Donghae want the birthday boy to be happy. So he needs my help >< He wants me, to do it because Hyukjae likes me. (well according to Hae!)

He’s planning a surprise party that was made and organized by us.

 

“But Hae, how are we going to do that? We’re both busy!”

“We can prepare it for two hours right?”

“I’m not sure.”

“Come on. Trust me!” he patted my shoulders.

“Aish.” I sighed. “So, are we going to start or what?”

“Follow me.” he said and we went in the mall. Of course we’re still on our disguise.

“What are we doing here?” I mumbled.

“Buying gifts for him.” he said. “And I know you’re good in choosing gifts so yeah.”

“Really? Haha.” I laughed. Well I really am Hae. ;)

“Shirts and jeans are the best.” I said and dragged him in the department store.

 

We already finish shopping for his gifts so we headed to the park. SERIOUSLY, why in the park?! There are so much people here! They can almost recognize me! (that’s because I in… well ya know)

“I will prepare some fireworks and—“

“Wait, you can prepare a fireworks display?” I asked him.

“Yeah. It’s a piece of cake when you’re with Siwon.” He smirked.

“Right.” I nodded.

Rich people and their money. ;)

“…And I will also bring some foods here and a table. Maybe balloons fit better here!” He continued while making an imaginary position of those things in his hands.

 

I was watching him while planning everything. I admit. Hae really looks cute! (Nothing personal!) He really cares for his friends! And I guess that’s why ELFs loves him so much!

“Hae, you better rest. I’ll take everything okay?” I said and dragged him in the bench.

“Please promise me you’ll help me?” He whined.

 

Mm… I saw his hard works and I was kinda amazed on it. I thought his plan is just a crack or prank or something. That’s why I don’t want to help him from the first place. But now that I saw everything, it’s just sweet. You know… a surprise party for his one and only best friend? ;’)

“I promise.” I smiled and he smiled back.

“Thanks Hyohyeon.”

“Uhm excuse me?” Three young ladies approached us.

“Can I help you?” I asked.

“You two really look familiar.” They said, we both looked at each other.

“R-really?”

“You look like from Super Junior.” The girl said and pointed Hae. “And you really look like Hyoyeon from SNSD.”

SHOOT.

>_____________<

“Hae…. No I mean John, do you know them?” I played an act, and Hae look at me like a ‘what?’

“Hmmm…” he thought for a bit. “I’m not sure Cherry.” He smiled, and the girls looked at us in confusion.

 

XD let the game begin! :D

“Hi girls, I’m Cherry.” I said and took a shake hands on the girls.

“We’re from Jeju.” Hae said. Jeju? Hahahaha! Nice lie fish!

“Oh…” the girls nodded.

“We came here in Seoul to have our…” I paused for a bit then glared at Donghae.

“We’re here for our honeymoon!” he continued, my brow shot up.

 

He looked at me and motioned his mouth like ‘act more!’

“Hmm… yeah girls, we’re from Jeju.” I smiled.

“Oh. Sorry for disturbing you two.” They bowed and walked away.

 

WHEW! FINALLY!

We looked at each other and laughed. HAHAHAHA

“Jeju huh? Nice fish!” I elbowed him.

“Well.” Was the only word he said.

[End of Flashback]

 

“You guys put yourself in trouble! That was close!”

“I know. But Hae did that just for you.” I smiled.

“Really?”

“Yep.”

 

[Flashback]

We rested for a bit like 30 minutes, and continued the plan again.

“So where are we going to put the balloon?” I asked.

“Here” He said and I put the balloons there. Ha. I’m just good in designing!

 

Bounce to you! Bounce to you!

His phone rang.

[End of Flashback]

 

“Yep Hyuk, that was the time when you called and thought of something—“

“Yeah… I get it. So he left you there right?” he asked.

“Yes.”

“So, what did you do?” he asked.

“Well I continued everything. As can you see, I designed and organized everything.” I smiled.

“You really did that?” He blushed.

WAIT, WHAT? Why is he blushing?!