PART 5 || Eunhyuk

Super Junior Oneshot Collection

I drove through the ___ park. I went to the swing and haha XD I’m the only person here! I guess Hyo is not here yet! Is it really true? There’s a meteor shower tonight? I checked the time and it was 10:44pm. 6 minutes left! Where the heck is Hyoyeon? Maybe I’ll just text her :D

To: Hyo

Where are you?...

 

~BEEP!~

 

From: Hyo

Behind you. :P

BEHIND YOU?! What does she mean?! I turned around and saw a lady covering her entire face with her very messy long hair, wearing a long white dress.

“C-can I help you?” I stuttered, she smiled.

Okay that was CREEPY! WAY CPREEPY! She looks like the girl from the movie “The Ring!” HECK NO! This is not Halloween?!

“Is there something I can—“

“BOO!”

“WAAAAAAAAAAAA!” I screamed, the creepy lady laughed.

“WHAHAAHAH! XD”  Wait a minute, I know that laugh?!

“Hyoyeon?!” I panted, she laughed more.

“I GOT YOU!” she said already lying on the grass, laughing.

“SHH! Fine you got me! Now stop laughing!”

“WAE? It’s really funny! Wahahahah!”

“AISH!” I sighed. “You’re late!”

“No I’m not?!” She stood up. “I’m already here when you arrived!”

“Oh you mean you were busy here disguising as the lady in “the ring”?!” I questioned.

“Exactly!” She laughed more.

“AISH!”

We sat on the bench with only 2 big Chinese lamps beside us. Gosh! Why is so dark in here?! I can barely see her beautiful face~! Keke;)

“Happy 65th birthday ahjusshi.” She said.

“H-hey!” I stuttered.

“What’s wrong with you? Why are you stuttering?” she looked at me.

“I’m not. And I’m perfectly fine!” I said.

“Are you sure?” she leaned.

“Y-yeah…”

“Hmm… I don’t think you are?” she whined and leaned even closer.

“C-come on! I’m fine!” I faked a laugh.

“Really?” she pouted, still leaning on me.

“You know, if you lean closer we’re going to—“

OWWWW!

We both fell and she’s on top of me. OKAY, THIS IS AWKWARD!

“Sorry sorry sorry!” She sang, while standing up. “Oh look! It’s already 10:54pm!”

“Yeah…” I nodded. “Where’s the meteor shower?”

“I don’t know. But I’m sure it’ll appear in the sky!” she said while looking blankly in the sky.

11:00pm still nothing in the sky! AISH. So we were still sitting on the bench and trust me! No one can see us! Blame these two dim Chinese light! And the main street light is quite away from us!

“Why did you pick this place?” I asked, she looked at me with her ‘you serious?!’ face.

“Because this is the nearest park from our dorm?”

“So you walked through here?” I questioned.

“Nope! And if I like, I will and I can… it’s just that… the MUSHROOM walked here with me.”

“MUSHROOM?” I whined. “Okay, so first is this SHIKSHIN, and now the MUSHROOM!?”

“Aish!” she sighed. “You’re really not a SONE huh Hyukjae!?” she elbowed me.

“H-hey! Imma SONE gal!” I said with a gangster accent. XD Just to !

“Then why you don’t know MUSHROOM?” her brow shot up.

“Okay, so tell me who he/she is.” I smiled.

“Aish! Use the internet later and searched for it!” she elbowed me again.

“Okay! Okay! Fine, dancing queen!”

“You know dancing queen but you don’t know SHIKSHIN and MUSHROOM?!”She whined.

Because, I always searched your name in the web Hyo. Well hey! It’s not stalking! I’m not a STALKER-ish! Kinda.. Keke~

“Well… hehe.” I laughed.

11:20pm. still nothing in the sky! Aish! Well at least I’m with her right? :D *giggle *giggle! And I can’t stop my gummy smile! Why I’m like this!?

“WTF?! METEOR SHOWER! WE’RE WAITING FOR YOU!” Hyo yelled, while standing straightly on the bench.

“H-hey! Chillax!” I laughed.

“Chillax?”

“Well uhm… combine ‘chill’ and relax… CHILLAX!” I smiled.

You guys don’t know that word too huh? Haha I just figured it out! GOSH! I’M JUST TOO SMART FOR BEING A HANDSOME MONKEY!

“Oh right… GROOL!” She laughed.

“………”

SORRY NO COMMENT HYO. BUT WHAT IS GROOL?!

“Tsk! …if you combine ‘great’ and ‘cool’ … GROOL right?”

“Oh yeah!” 

Well that’s why I like you! Keke~

“I thought I’m the only one who’s smart here!”

“Oh! So you actually think that I’m a stupid?” Her brow shot up.

“I didn’t say that!” I laughed and pinched her nose! “They’re so small!”

“Don’t make fun of my nose kid!” She laughed and pushed my hand away. And she elbowed me again. YEP… Hyoyeon really likes hitting other people. ><

“STUPID METEOR SHOWER!” She shouted again.

“Hey, you know what … I have to tell you something.”

“What’s that?” She leaned.

“But promise me that it’s just a secret!”  I smiled, she leaned even closer.

“YOU CAN TRUST ME!” She said in English with an American accent.

“…”

“Shocked of my US accent?” she teased, still with the accent.

“…”

“Fine! Just tell me!” she said with her rough Korean accent (finally! Keke~) and motioned her fingers in .

“Okay, so I think that Hae is dating a mysterious business woman!”

 

~~~~~~Hyohyeon’s POV~~~~~~

“Okay, so I think that Hae is dating a mysterious business woman!”

Huh?! Dating a mysterious what?! Really, Donghae?! Hahahaha! Five points for me! Now I can blackmail him!

“H-how did you know?!” I laughed. I really laughed! Haha!

“W-well, I was talking to him on phone this morning and I heard a female voice on her background. You know what, that voice is just familiar… I just can’t recognize it because of this stupid low signal! But trust me, I think she’s a business woman, she’s rich and Donghae’s making her a prisoner! Haha!” he laughed more.

“EH? Can you be more specific? You know, your story is just unbelievable!”

WHAT’S WITH HYUKJAE? O_O

I.CANT.UNDERSTAND!

“Okay so this morning…

 

[Eunhyuk’s Flashback POV: Part 2]

“Hello?” his voice rang.

“Donghae!” I yelled. “Where are you?”

“Ah… I’m here for a walk. Why? You missed me?”

“Err. No. Remember I still hate you.”

“Right.” he sighed.

“What are you doing? I’m helping you now do something!” I heard a female voice in Donghae’s background. I know that voice but I just can’t recognize it because it sounded like crack! Aish… LOW SIGNAL I HATE YOU!

“Hae where are you? And who’s that girl?”

“Sorry I can’t tell you.”

“You better go here in the building now! We still have some schedules!”

“You mean now?”

“Yes! Hurry!”

“Fine birthday boy. I’m coming.”

“Where do you think you’re going?” The female voice rang again.

“Schedules.” Hae said. I think he’s covering the phone but I can still hear it. Haha clumsy fish!

“I have some schedules too! So I better get going!” Schedules? Is she a business woman or something?

“No! You stay here and finish everything!” Yuck! I wonder what they are doing there!

What? You know, our manger is going to kill me!” Rich girl! She has a manager?

“Please, just for an hour?”

“Aish no!” Geez Hae! Let her go! You’re making her like a prisoner. Keke (I over think too much!)

“OMG! Is that Kai?”

Haha yeah I’m so evil! The clumsy fish didn’t hang up his phone yet and I’m here listening to their conversation. Kekeke~ and why is he talking about my little bro Kai?!

“Fine! I’ll be here for 1 hour but if you didn’t come back, I swear I’ll tear you into pieces Donghae!” HEY! I know that line? It’s from the Hollywood movie called Percy Jackson and the Olympians! Kekeke~ I’m just obsessed to Anabeth…

[End of Flashback]

 

“…And that’s the whole story! Can you believe it?! Hahaha!”

SLAP!

“H-hey!”

ANOTHER SLAP!

“Hey! What’s that for?!”

“FOR OVER THINKING TOO MUCH ABOUT ME?!”

“Huh?”

“AND FOR BEING SUCH A STUPID MONKEY?!”

“WAIT, SO YOU’RE THE GIRL FROM HAE’S BACKGROUND?! So, that’s why the voice sounded so familiar!”

“AISH HYUKJAE! YOU’RE SO STUPID!” I yelled.

“And… and… you were in a relationship with him?!” he yelled back, I clenched my fist.

SLAAAAAAAAAAP!

“THAT WAS THREE!” he yelled, while caressing his cheek.

“I supposed to be nice to you! But Aish!” I groaned probably because of anger?!

 

Yeah, I admit people! It was my voice on Donghae’s background! And so what?! We’re not doing anything! Don’t over think too much people! Don’t be like this stupid birthday boy monkey beside me!

Am I expressing my anger that bad? HECK NO! So he really thought something erted when he’s listening to us?! YUCK! And listening to other’s conversation is not a good idea Hyukjae! Aish, if this is against the law then you’ll probably be on jail right now! YOU’RE LUCKY IT’S NOT!

*SIGH* Enough Hyo! Stop with the madness! Just explain to them about that morning right? :) Play cool!

So, about this morning, Donghae came to me and asked something for some reason (and you know it already), he blackmailed me again so I was forced to agree. >.<

“Hyoyeon!” Hyuk snapped his fingers on my face.

“What?”

“What is happening?” He asked like in total crack! “Why are you angry? We were just talking about Donghae but you slapped me and—“

“Hey!” I yelled. “Relax!” I mumbled while shaking his shoulders.

“You slapped me! THAT WAS THREE TIMES!”

“I’m sorry okay?”

“Can you please explain everything?” he sat down on the bench, I sighed.

“I will if you’ll apologize to me first.”

“Fine.” He sighed.

My brow shot up, waiting for him to talk. “So?”

“I’m so sorry if I over think too much about you okay? I don’t know it was you. I know it’s bad to listen to some conversation if you’re not into it so… I’m sorry.”

“You know the way you laugh at our conversation, it’s just insulting…”

“I know, that’s why I’m sorry.” He shook his head.

“Hmm… that’s okay. I don’t want you to be lonely on your birthday.” I smiled.

“Really?”

“No.”

“Huh?”

“Just kidding. Stop that! Now you already look like an ahjjushi!” I laughed, he laughed back.

“So tell me.”

“Tell you what?” I asked.

“…..”

“Oh yeah…!” I jumped, he smiled.

I folded a handkerchief and put it in his eyes so he can’t see everything.

“Where are we going?” he whined, probably because he can’t see.

“You want to know everything right?”

“Yep.”

“Grool.” I smiled