PART 2 || Eunhyuk

Super Junior Oneshot Collection

~~~~~~Eunhyuk’s POV~~~~~~

 So I secretly logged to twitter and you’ll never believe where I’m at. XD I’m in the dressing room while using Kyu’s laptop… I just hope that Kyuhyun will not enter this room. Hahaha XD

HOLY MOTHER FISH! I’m in the trending topics!

 

#HappyBirthdayMonkey is in the 3rd place! ELFs are just…wow I love you ELF’s! keke~

 Well better tweet something instead of spazzing here right?!

Done!

Now to check my mentions! Oh this is gonna be big!

I read all of them. Yep! Every single tweet in my mentions! I’m like that! I don’t ignore your tweet guys… hehe

They were so many like…

 

…………………………………..…………………………………..

@Allrisesilver Eunhyuk oppa, happy birthday! I love you!

 

OMG! @Allrisesilver! You were in the trending topic! #HappyBirthdayMonkey

 

Saengil chukka hamnida monkey! @Allrisesilver!

 

Oppa! @Allrisesilver we’re waiting for your picture! You know! The one with the cake on your face! Haha! That was so cute!

#HappyBirthdayMonkey  Happy 27th birthday Hyukjae monkey! @Allrisilver!

 

@AlIrisesilver I wish I can go to Seoul and give you my present! Trust me you will like it oppa!

#HappyBirthdayMonkey

 

I wanna marry you! Happy birthday! @Allrisesilver!

…………………………………..…………………………………..

 

 “Hyung? Are you here?”

Crap! KYUHYUN’S HERE!

“Hyung? Why is the door locked?”

Think Hyukjae! Think of a lie!

“I’m here!” I yelled.

“Why is the door locked?!”

“Ahm… I’m changing!”

“Pssh! You don’t have to lock it! I already saw your—“

“Shut up Kyu!”

“Haha.” I heard him laughed, and I opened the door.

“What?” I asked and he was like ‘what are you doing’?

“You sure you changed your clothes?” he questioned.

“Yeah… what are you thinking?” I faked a laughed.

“But you’re clothes are still the same.”

“Whatever.” I said, he came inside the room.

“What are you doing?” I asked. He grabbed his laptop and opened it. Crap! I think I forgot to log out!

“Starcraft.” He said, I was in relief. “Or I’ll just log in to twitter.”

“No!” I yelped.

“……”

“I mean, sure! Go ahead maknae!”

“You sound weird today you know?” he said.

“I feel fine. Bye!” I faked a giggle and went out.

 

………………………………………………………..

 

“Have you seen Donghae?” Eetuek panted, while running to me.

“Ahmm… I haven’t seen him since we came here in the building.” I said.

“Aish where is that east sea?! I’ve been looking for him everywhere!”

“Why are you looking for him hyung?” I asked, he nodded.

“We still have some schedules to do.”

“Oh right.”

“Can you help me find the other members?” he asked.

“Sure. Who’s still missing?”

“Probably Donghae, Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Heechul.”

“I know where Kyuhyun is. And I’m sure that Heechul is with the f(x) girls.”

“Great! So I’ll find Donghae and Sungmin.” He said and ran away.

 

…………………………………..…………………………………..

 

“Oh look! The birthday boy!” Victoria yelled and grabbed me into the room.

“Happy birthday oppa!” Sulli said and hugged me.

“Thanks Sulli.”

“So where’s the party?” Amber asked.

“Hey! Amber! Have you seen Hae?”

“Nope.”

“Oh okay. Yah Heechul hyung!” I yelled.

“What?” he whined while doing something in his laptop. “Wow Hyuk! You were in the trending topic!” he said and the f(x) girls ran over him. “Wow really? Lemme see!”

“Yeah! I saw that too.” I smiled. “Hyung!”

“Yes?” he said while still looking at his laptop.

Aish! Heechul and his twitter obsession!

“We still have some schedules!”

“Oh right. I almost forgot.” He laughed and turned off his laptop.

“Bye oppa.” Luna waved.

 

…………………………………..…………………………………..

 

“Do you know where Donghae is?” I asked Heechul who’s walking beside me.

“I don’t have an idea.” He simply said. “Wow…really wow Hyukjae! You were in the trending topics!”

“Aish. You said that already!”

“Why?! I’m just shocked!” he laughed.

“Yeah like you were not shocked when you saw that you were in the trending topic for 5 straight days? I guess?”

“It’s me so I’m not surprised.” He smirked.

“Narcissist.”

“What was that?”

“Nothing.” I smiled. “Hyung, Kyuhyun is in the dressing room.”

“Okay. Where are you going?”

“I’ll find Hae.” I said and left.

 

I went outside the building (probably in front of it) and called Donghae.

“Hello?” his voice rang.

“Donghae!” I yelled. “Where are you?”

“Ah… I’m here for a walk. Why? You missed me?”

“Err. No. Remember I still hate you.”

“Right.” he sighed.

 

“What are you doing? I’m helping you now do something!” I heard a female voice in Donghae’s background. I know that voice but I just can’t recognize it because it sounded like crack! Aish… LOW SIGNAL I HATE YOU!

“Hae where are you? And who’s that girl?”

“Sorry I can’t tell you.”

“You better go here in the building now! We still have some schedules!”

“You mean now?”

“Yes! Hurry!”

“Fine birthday boy. I’m coming.”

“Where do you think you’re going?” The female voice rang again.

“Schedules.” Hae said. I think he’s covering the phone but I can still hear it. Haha clumsy fish!

“I have some schedules too! So I better get going!” Schedules? Is she a business woman or something?

“No! You stay here and finish everything!” Yuck! I wonder what they are doing there!

What? You know, our manger is going to kill me!” Rich girl! She has a manager?

 

“Please just for an hour?”

“Aish no!” Geez Hae! Let her go! You’re making her like a prisoner. Keke (I over think too much!)

“OMG! Is that Kai?”

Haha yeah I’m so evil! The clumsy fish didn’t hang up his phone yet and I’m here listening to their conversation. Kekeke~ and why is he talking about my little bro Kai?!

 

“Fine! I’ll be here for 1 hour but if you didn’t come back, I swear I’ll tear you into pieces Donghae!” HEY! I know that line? It’s from the Hollywood movie called Percy Jackson and the Olympians! Kekeke~ I’m just obsessed to Anabeth… XD

“Great! See ya!” Hae’s voice rang and the call went out. WHAT?! NO SIGNAL?! CURSE IT!

 

~~~~~~Donghae’s POV~~~~~~

Super junior dorm: 8pm

Ooh! Finally! No schedules! Now we can celebrate Hyukjae’s birthday!

“Hey let’s go!” Siwon yelled and we all went to the van.

We went to a private bar where there’s a private room for costumers. You know the one in some movies where you eat together with your friends and you were in a fancy room while waiters are entering there to give your orders?

“Donghae, what happened to you this morning?” Hyuk asked.

“What do you mean, happened…happened?”

“You know what I mean, I called you and there’s a female voice on your background.”

“Wait!” I stuttered. “You heard her!?”

“Yep!” he smiled.

“How?”

 

“Well, you were clumsy enough so I heard your conversation with her.” He laughed.

“Well so…I think you know everything?” I sighed.

“So it’s true?! You were dating a mysterious business woman?!”

MYSTERIOUS BUSINESS WOMAN?! Wtf Hyuk?! Hyohyeon is not a MYSTERIOUS BUSINESS WOMAN!? She’s an idol! Like us! OMG Hyukjae you over think too much! I can’t help but laugh. Haha!

“………”

“Oh come on Hae! I heard what she said! I think you two were doing something!

Doing something? Hahahahaha! XD

“………”

“No! You stay here and finish everything!” he said in a female voice way. I think he’s imitating Hyohyeon?

 

“PWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!” I made a rough laugh. Hyukjae, why so stupid?!

“What’s so funny?” he asked.

“Well it’s not what you think!”I panted, probably because I laughed so hard. XD

“Aish.” Was the only sound I heard from him.

“Hey! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUKJAE!” All the members said and threw some confetti.