Chap 3 : Today Was A Fairytale

Misunderstandin'

Its left with Jiyeon and Hyomin . They still haven't found out yet . Mir walks towards Jiyeon and stops . Everyone in the studio was surprised . But then he stepped aside, infront of Hyomin . Everyone was confused by his actions . Joon stood infront of Jiyeon and took off her blindfold . Jiyeon was shocked to see his face . Mir then take off Hyomin's blindfold . They seem fine together , until she looked at Joon and he did the same thing . Jiyeon was hurt looking at them . She then raised up her hand .

G.O : Mir-ah . Why did you stand infront of Jiyeon than move to Hyomin just now ?

Mir : This show wouldnt' be fun if there isn't any suspense right ?

They all laugh at the maknaes answer ...

Seungho : Ah Jiyeon-shii , seems like you have a question ?

Jiyeon : Can we go on a double date ?

Seungho : If your partner don't mind , sure you can .

Joon who was beside Jiyeon dragged her to the side of the set .

G.O : Uhh .. I guess its break time ! We'll be back after this .

 

Jiyeon : Wae ??

Joon : What was that for ?

Jiyeon : You seem to be more comfortable to Hyomin-shii than me . Why don't we go together and you could spend all the time LOOKING at her ?!

Joon : Uh . I'm sorry but is it wrong for me to look at a friend ?

Jiyeon : Y-y ... Mianhe .

She walk off , to the other side of the set . Joon who felt bad for shouting to her approach her . But as he approach her , Mir drag him away .

Mir : Hyung ! So Jiyeon-noona suggested a double date . What do you think ?

Joon : Mir-ah . I would love to , but its been 5 months since me and Jiyeon hang out , wouldn't it be nice if i could catch up with her alone ?

Mir : I understand hyung . Mianhe . Goodluck .

Joon : Heh ~ Khamsamidah .

Joon immediately approach Jiyeon from the back and pull her arms .

Joon : Mianhe for shouting to you just now . I didn't mean to , its just that i want to spend some time with you since we haven't had the chance to hang out together .

Jiyeon : Aniyo . I'm the one who should be saying sorry . I started it . I know , its just that . I keep on seeing you looking at Hyomin and i thought it would be great if we could double date , but yeah . Its been a long time since we went out .

Joon : So its just you and me yeah ?

Jiyeon : Deh !

Joon : Wait a minute , now that i thought about it ... Are you JEALOUS ?

Jiyeon face turns read and slaps his arms playfully .

Joon : So you are jealous !

He ran away from Jiyeon shouting : Jiyeon jealous

Jiyeon : ANIYOOOOOO !! PABO JOONIE . PABOO !

 

The break is over , they are getting ready for their date .

Seungho : Ok , each couple grab any 1 of the paper in this bowl . This paper will tell you where your date will be held at yeah ? Oh don't forget to self-cam yourself using the video camera okay ? This will be on the show ! Goodluck

The G.O couple gets to go to the Karaoke Lounge

The Seungho couple gets to go to the Zoo

The Thunder couple gets to go to a Candle light dinner at a Hotel

The Mir couple gets to go watch a movie together ....

And guess where the Joonie couple gets to go ?? Amusement Park !!

 

G.O : Have fun and be here by 8 pm

Seungho : Mir-ah don't lose control of yourself !

Everyone who's walking to their vehicle laughs away

Mir : Hyung !!!

 

Since Joon is driving , Jiyeon holds onto the video camera and starts self-cam herself

Jiyeon : Yahh ! Annyeong ! Jiyeon imnida ! I'm here with.... Joonie !

Joon : Annyeong ! -waves and does cute pose to the cam-

Jiyeon : Yah focus on the road while i take you !

Joon : Deh ! See everyone .. this is the real Jiyeon . Keeps on blabbering non-stop -laughs-

Jiyeon : And this is the Joon we know . TALK-A-TIVE . Anyways , we are heading to the amusement park !! I'm soooo excited since its been such a long time since i went there . Joonie-ah ! When was the last time you went there ?

Joon : Hmm , 3 months ago . The last time i went there was with you... remember ?

Jiyeon : Oh yah ! With the other the other Jungle Fish 2 cast ! It was fun

Joon : That is how we met arobu ! Through Jungle Fish 2 ! We had been so close till than ! Am i right Jiyeon ?

Jiyeon : Dehhhh !! Aigoo , my arms are cramping , i'll start self-caming ourselves when we reach there yeah ? Annyeong !!

She waves to the video camera .

 

Jiyeon : Aigoo ~ My arm hurts -pouts-

Joon looks at her .. She's so cute when she pouts , her eyes glows even more .

Joon : You okay ? You need me to massage it for you ?

Jiyeon : Nevermind . I'm fi...

Before Jiyeon could finish her sentence Joon release his right hand off the steering wheel and massage her hand .

Joon : Any better ?

He stares deeply into her eyes . Joon can't snaps out of it . Jiyeon has the nicest eyes . Than she smiles and nods .

Jiyeon : Khamsamidah .

Joon : Heh . Anyways what are we gonna do over there ?

Jiyeon : Let buy a matching headband ! I love how couples use them . Its so cute

Joon : I was thinking of that too !! I want the bear ears-scarf !

Jiyeon : It will suits you well since your cute . -laughs-

Joon cheeks suddenly turns red . He's so surprised at Jiyeon's comment .

Joon : Chincha ? -laughs- I think the cat ears will suits you well

Jiyeon : Dehh . Ok than , we'll buy that . I bought my palaroid camera ! We can take pics .

Joon nods .

Joon : We're here !! Are you cold ?

Jiyeon : I'm fine .

Joon grabs her hands and its as cold as ice . Jiyeon looks up to Joon and released her hand .

Joon : You're freezing .

Jiyeon : Lets go ! Don't forget the video camera !

She gets out of the car . Joon grabs the video camera , locked the car doors and catch up on Jiyeon . He took of his jacket and put it over Jiyeon . Jiyeon feels bad and trys to take it off but Joon refuses to take back and put it back on her properly .

Jiyeon : You'll get a cold !

Joon : I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt , unlike you . You would freeze to death .

Jiyeon than grabs his hands and hold it tightly to warm it up .

Jiyeon : This way , your hand won't feel cold .

Joon laughs at her cuteness and starts to selfcam.

 

Jijoon : AnnyeongHaseyo !!

Joon : We're here ! And its freezing here ! Its now 6.30 and we have arrived !

Jiyeon : YAY ! Lets get to the accessories store first !

Joon : Lets go .

 

They had a great time walking to the store . Hand-in-hand they walk , and enter the store .

Jiyeon : Let find what we want here ! Arobu ! Do you know what we're here for ?

Joon : Couple scarf . Where is it ? .......... There !!

They head to scarf section and found what they what . Joon put on for Jiyeon and she does the same thing . Aims the cam at Jiyeon's face

Joon : Isn't she beautiful ?

Jiyeon is loss for words and slaps his arms playfully .

Joon : Yah ! Whats that for ?

Jiyeon sticks her tongue and pay for the headband . But joon immediately keeps away her money and pay for it .

Jiyeon : Yah !!!

Joon : It feels so wrong if the girl pays out for the date . Anyway now that we have what we want , lets head for the next destination !

Jiyeon : Lets take a pic before that !

 

They took a few of selcas and went out the store . Jiyeon then realise Joon face getting more and more pale . She decides to buy for him a gloves and a scarf .

Jiyeon : Be right back . I have to go to the ladies room .

She took a self cam of herself .

Jiyeon : Its me again ! I told Joonie that i had to go to the bathroom but the truth is i'm going to ditch him for a while -evillaugh- just kidding . He gave me his jacket as i was freezing . But it seems that he's freezing to . So i'm gonna go back to the shop and buy him a glove and scarf ! ................................................................... Here we are guys ! Oh look ! There's a  couple gloves ! Hmm .. Lets buy this . Scarf hmmm . Red will suit him since his wearing red shoes today . -Laughs- I'll self cam myself later yah ? Annyeong

 

Jiyeon : I'm back . Mianhe . Close your eyes for a while .

Joon : Why ?

Jiyeon puts her hand over his eyes . And pass puts on the gloves on his hands . She than warps the scarf around his neck . She than put down her hands .

Joon : Whats this ?

Jiyeon : Your fale is getting pale and i'm so worried that you might fall sick . So i bought this for you .

Joon : You lied about going to the toilet ?

Jiyeon : .......... Deh

Jiyeon looks dissapointed than Joon isnt thankful . Joon saw her reaction and pull her in for a hug . 

Joon(whisper in her ears) : Khamsamidah ..

He lets go of her and she smiles

Jiyeon : Oh wait i forgot . I have a gloves tooo !

Joon puts on for her .

Joon : Lets ask someone to take for us a photo .

They approach a man and a woman who seems to be having their date too .

Joon : Can you help us take a photo please ?

??? : Sure !

JiJoon : Khamsamidah !

 

They head towards the Haunted house . Joon picked that place so that Jiyeon would be scared and hold him tightly . When they're inside , what Joon predicted is true ! She did hold him tightly . In fact they even hug throughout their whole journey there . Naturally , he could just put his hand around Jiyeon shoulders now !

Jiyeon : That was fun ! But scary ..

Joon : Hahaha ! True .. Lets get on a few more rides and eat what i cooked for you ! I prepare for you something ?

Jiyeon : Chincha ? Khamsamidah . Lets go on that ride Joonie

She points to a rollercoaster . They head there immediately . After their ride . Joon blindfold her and brought her to the 'place' while self-caming himself

Joon : Hey guys . Beside me her is the Blind Jiyeon

Jiyeon : I HEARD THAT !

Joon : Hahah ~ mianhe . Anyways , now as you can see she's blindfolded which means i have a surprise for her . Here we are !! Should we take off the blindfold ?

He take it off for her and was speechless as soon as she was unfolded . She couldn't say a word . Was so touch , tears run down her cheeks . Its like a candle light dinner ! But its way better . Its more to a picnic-candle light dinner on a roft-top . It has the nicest view ever of the town lighs .

Joon : Aww , arobu , our lovely Jiyeon is crying due to hapiness .

Jiyeon hugs Joon . Joon her hair to stop her from crying . As soon as she calms down , she continues ..

Jiyeon : Arobu , beside me is the sweetest guy ever . Any woman out there who manage to snatch his heart , you guys are so lucky .

Joon shuts the video cam and look at her in the eye wiping off the tears at her eyes and says

Joon : That means you lucky .

Jiyeon : Wae ?

Joon : Cause you took my heart .

 

Jiyeon doesn't know how to react untill Joon drop on his knee and took out a ring .

Joon : This is a promise ring . I love you . Always have , always will . When the show (JF2) ended , i know that we will seperate and get busy with our stuff . With this ring , I promise to be by your side whenever you need me , I promise ... to make you feel proud .

Jiyeon : -tears drop-

Joon wipes her tears and continues

Joon : I love you Park Jiyeon.

Jiyeon ; I-i-i ...... I love you too .

Joon puts the ring into her fingers and hug her .

Jiyeon : Promise you won't leave me .

Joon : I promise ....

 

When Joon was releasing her . Jiyeon wouldn't let go .

Joon : Wae ?

Jiyeon took a pic of her hugging him and show it to him . He pinches her cheeks .

 

They continue their romantic rooftop-dinner . Joon still can't believe that Jiyeon is hers now . After all the months he's been waiting for her ... At last , he gets her . But , What will happen to Hyomin when she found out ? Will she be okay ? How would the others react ? Find out more in the next Chapter !! Stay Tune !! <3