Chap 2 : Its Been A Long Time

Misunderstandin'

Jiyeon was so shock to see Joon . He change so much ! He looks more mature and .... Hot !

Joon : Jiyeon ! Omoo ~ Its been such a long time huh ?

He helps her stands up . They stare at each other eyes for a few minutes of silent . Suddenly , Hyomin who follow Jiyeon from the back interupts them..

Hyomin : Oppa !! You looks so different !

Joon and Jiyeon immediately snaps out of it .

Joon : Ahh ! Hyomin-shi ! Khamsamida . You're not looking so bad yourself .

Jiyeon(in her head) : Ahhh seriously this girl ... Joonie looks so comfortable with her , he's even laughing with her . Uhk ! What am i thinking . Jiyeon stop it ! You can't be liking him . Even if i do , not that he's gonna like me back right ? I should just go .

 

Jiyeon left them to give them more time to get to know about each other . Joon who notice Jiyeon walking off just stare at her from the back and continue the conversation with Hyomin . A few minutes later , Hyomin realise that her Manager are looking for her .

Hyomin : I guess i better go , its been nice knowing you .

Joon : Its been nice knowing you too .

Joon walks of to the Mblaq members and get ready for the show . As they are getting their make-up done , Joon spotted Jiyeon and Mir laughing together . He felt sudden hurt in his heart looking at how happy they both are together . Jiyeon saw Joon was looking at her . Joon turns away when he realise that Jiyeon notices him . His face suddenly turns red ..

Thunder : Hyung ! Do you see my ........ Wait , why is your face turning red out of sudden ?

Joon : Chincha ?

Thunder : Deh ! Are you blushing because of Hyomin-Noona ?

Joon chokes when hearing her name and coughs . Jiyeon who's at the corner of the room notice him coughing .

Jiyeon(in her head) : Is he not feeling well ? But he looks fine ... Should i get him a bottle of water ?

She get a bottle of mineral water and gave it to him .

 

Joon : Khamsamida .

Jiyeon : Are you feeling okay ?

Joon ; I'm fine . Why ?

Thunder who has been observing Joon was surprise to see his expression change . I guess he knows 'somethin' He walks off immediately .

Jiyeon : Oh . You were coughing soo loud that i thought you were feeling unwell .

Joon : I was feeling unwell .

Jiyeon who doesn't get what he was saying slaps his arm playfully and walks off .

 

Suddenly , the producer of the show enters their dressing room .

Producer Kang : The show is starting pretty soon . So here's the theme for todays show , its called blind date ! The Mblaq oppas has packed for you (T-ara members) lunch . You guys can choose which packing you like the most and we will reveal who made that lunch for you and you guys would go on a date with that 'mystery guy ok'

T-ara members : Deh !

Producer : Its starting in 5 minutes time . Lets go to the set now ! Go go go !

While they're walking to their set , Eunjung starts a conversation ,

Eunjung : I hope i get to be with Thunder !!

Everyone giggles at her cheesiness . As they reach there , there was a silience for a minute .. The girls are wondering why the people there are so silent .

Eunjung : Oppa ! Why is it so silent here ?

Manager : The show is starting , of course we must me silent sshhh ! Get ready , the Mblaq will welcome you guys soon . Just keep smiling deh ?

Everyone nodds .

 

The show starts .

Mblaq members : AnnyeongHaseyo Arobu ! We are mblaq and you are watching Idol Army !

Seugho : Today is a special day ! What day is it today ?

Mblaq members : Valentines day !

G.O : Deh ! In a special day , dont tell me we're hosting this show alone .

Joon : -pouts- Not to worry .. Here it is , T-ara !!

 

They enter the room with smile on their faces .

T-ara : AnnyeongHaseyo ! We are T-ara ! -bows-

Mblaq : -claps-

Mir : I heard you guys just released a new album called 'Bo peep' can you show it to the audience ?

Then the t-ara members starts to dance Bo peep . The mblaq oppa's follows them ..

Seugho : Woow ! That's a cute dance . Am i right ? Anyways lets get on with the show . The Mblaq oppas had cooked for you T-ara members earlier and ................................................

As he is explaining , the girls stares at the lunch boxes that is wrapped in different style . Some in boxes , some covered with pink fabric and some in plastic bag . Jiyeon was really attracted to the pink fabric lunch box . When they are asked to choose , Jiyeon headed for the pink fabric lunch box but than , Hyomin is going the same direction . Hyomin grabs first before she does and had no choice but to take the left one , The plastic bag lunch box . She was really dissapointed , she had the feeling that the pink lunch box belongs to Joon somehow . Joon who saw Jiyeon expression felt like walking over to her and giving her a pat on her back but , its still recording . so he had no choice ...

Seungho : Well should we reveal which is ours ?

Everyone : DEHH !!

Thunder : How bout we blindfold the girls and we stand infront of the one who is holding our lunch boxes ?

Mblaq : Great idea !

The girls put on their blindfolds and stand a distance beside each other . Thunder stands infront Eunjung , Seungho stands infront of Boram , G.O stands infront of Qri ....

What about Joon and Mir ? Wanna know who stands infront of Jiyeon and Hyomin ? Wait for the next chap !!

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey ! I read the comments . Khamsamida ! It was my first time , so i'm really touched by your comments . So fyi , i'll right one chap on each day ok ? Comment if you want me to improve or anything !