Chap 1 : The Familiar Face

Misunderstandin'

Its 5am in the morning and the t-ara members are washing up to go to their next schedeule . They have been invited to Mblaq Idol Army ! While they are getting ready , they realise that the members are short of one . Jiyeon is missing . Could she be sleeping in this time ?

??? : "YAHHH !! Wake up ! We're gonna be late for Idol Army Show !"

Jiyeon immediately gets up when she heard that loud and furious voice . She looked up to see who does that voice belongs to .

Jiyeon : "Ahh ! Oppa ~ Give me a minute ." She said and went back to bed .

Her manager together with her members (T-ara) grab a huge bucket of pail water and throw it to her .

Hyomin : This is not the first time Jiyeon-ah !

Jiyeon : I'm up ! I'm up .

Jiyeon is indeed a heavy-sleeper . The members are also getting tired of waking her up . But what can they do ? T-ara members gather at their living room and patiently wait for Jiyeon .

Eunjung : GOSH ! Now is 6.25 am already ? The show starts at 7 am !!

Hyomin : About the show ... i heard that Mblaq-Oppas are gonna be there right ?

Jiyeon who heards their conversation started to act differently ...

Jiyeon(in her head) : Its been a long time since i met Lee Joon oppa ... Since Jungle Fish two Shooting ..... which is like 5 months ago .. Miss him .

Qri : *points at Jiyeon who was standing behind the wall* Yah ! Do you have any idea how long we had to wait ?

Jiyeon : Mianhe ..

Soyeon : *Puts her arm around Jiyeon's shoulder* Ahh ~ Nevermind ... Lets goo !! We're gonna be late ..

They walked out of their dorm and into their Manager-oppa's van .

 

To prevent boredom , they started discussing in the van ..

Eunjung : Honestly guys , who are you MOST excited to see later ?

Qri : Seugho-oppa !!!

Soyeon : G.O-oppa ! I love to hear his beautiful voice !

Eunjung : *giggles* Thunder -oppa .

Boram : .... Mir !

When Jiyeon was about to answer Hyomin interupts and say ..

Hyomin : LEE JOONIE-oppa !

Jiyeon(in her head) : Joonie ?! That's my nickname for him ... Uhhk !!

Eunjung : Jiyeon-ah . You ?

Jiyeon : U-u-uh ... J-j-jo...... Mir oppa !

Everyone looks at her .

Jiyeon : WHAT ?

Boram : You and Joon are so close . And its been .. 3 monthss ..

Eunjung : 5 months !

Boram : Ok .. Mianhe .. Anyways . Don't tell me you don't miss him .

Jiyeon : *Laugh* Aniyoooo ~

 

While they're chatting , they arrived !!

Jiyeon : Gosh ~ i have to go to the bathroom .

She walks away from them .

Hyomin : Guys , i be in the toilet too .

She follows Jiyeon from the back ..

 

While Jiyeon is walking and looking around the set , she bumped into a guy . She falls on her and looked up to see who that person was .

Jiyeon : YOU !!

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Who is that person Jiyeon bumbed into ? Curious ? Read more and do comment . Its my first Fanfic . Khamsamidah ! ,3