OH MY GOD!

My First Love Went A Little Like This

Standing in front of our ruined house, images of the past memories came flashing back in my mind. For the past 22 years, I have been staying in this house, which had now become a leveled ground.

"Why are we the unlucky ones? Why was it that only our house was destroyed? And now we have nowhere to stay! Why?"

Just then someone's phone started ringing, snapping me back to the reality. "Yeoboseyo!" I heard appa answering the call.

"Jung Soo? Kim Jung Soo? Ah! How are you..."

"Noona! Noona!" Sehun shook my shoulder.

"Ne! Sehunnie!" I forced a smile.

"When will our house be rebuilt?" He asked.

"I think this is going to take some time." I heaved a sigh.

"Then where will we be staying in the meantime?" Sehun pouted.

"Ah! JINJJA? Araso! Araso! See you later!" Appa's sudden outburst made Sehun and I turned to look at him.

"Appa, who called?" I asked the moment he ended his call.

"We have place to stay! A long-lost childhood friend saw our news and now they are offering us to stay at their house for the time being." Appa flashed his cheery smile.

"Yeah! We have a place to stay!" Sehun cheered.

"Appa, are you sure it is nice to stay at your friend's house?" I asked.

"Of course! Don't worry! Let's start checking to see what we can retrieve fron these ruins." Appa urged and headed to the ruined house.

~~~~~

Getting out from the van, a modern contemporary-looking house welcomed me.

"Wow! Appa, is your friend a rich man?" Sehun gaped at the sight in front of him.

"Hahaha! Sehun-ah, uncle Jung Soo is a famous lawyer in Seoul." Appa ruffled Sehun's hair.

"Mwo? You mean the famous lawyer, Kim Jung Soo?" I widened my eyes with bewilderment.

"Ne! Se Rin-ah, maybe after your graduation, you can consider working in uncle Jung Soo's law firm. I hear that his only son is a lawyer too!" Appa chuckled and pressed on the doorbell.

"Annyeong haseyo! Who's that?" A sweet lady's voice sounded through the intercom.

"Annyeong haseyo! Oh Sung Woo imnida!" Appa replied.

"Omo! Sung Woo oppa! I'm coming!" The lady shrieked.

"Hahahaha! Appa, I didn't know you have a fan girl too! Hahaha!" I burst out laughing.

"Bahahaha! I agree with noona! She must have mistaken you as the actor, Kwon Sang-Woo. Bahahaha!" Sehun joined in.

"When appa was 20 year-old, I was even more handsome than Kwon Sang-Woo." Appa said dreamily and caused Sehun and I to laugh even louder.

"Sung Woo oppa!" The sweet voice appeared again.

I turned to see an elegant lady with brown wavy hair, smiling happily at us.

"Aigoo! Eun Jo-ah! You have never changed at all! Still as pretty as always!" Appa gave the lady a brief hug and backed away.

"Oppa, don't tease me! I have aged so much!" She turned and her gaze was fixated on me. "Omo! Is this young lady your daughter?" She started scanning me from head to toe.

"Ne! She is my eldest child!" Appa introduced.

"Annyeong haseyo! Se Rin imnida!" I bowed at the lady.

"Yeppeoda! Sung Woo oppa, Se Rin is so beautiful. Just like Jiyoung!" She held my hands and kept looking at me.

"Kamsa hamnida!" I blushed.

"Aigoo! I wish I have a daughter like you too!" She said.

"Yeobo! You wanna make our guests stand at the gate for so long?" A deep voice was heard.

"Jung Soo-ah!" I heard appa calling.

"Sung Woo hyung!" I saw a bespectacled man came forward to hug appa.

"Let's go in and talk!" Jung Soo ahjusshi gestured and led us in. Sehun and I took our things and headed into the house.

~~~~~

The moment I stepped into the house, I couldn't help but to admire the interior design of it. It was so beautifully done. This must have cost them a bomb.

"Se Rin, why are you standing at the door? Come take a seat here!" Appa called out.

"Ne!" Sehun and I quickly went over to sit with them.

"Sung Woo hyung, I assume this handsome young man is your younger son." Jung Soo ahjusshi smiled.

"Annyeong haseyo! Sehun imnida!" Sehun smiled shyly at them.

"Pardon him. He is one shy boy." Appa said.

"Aigoo! Both of them are so good looking!" Omonim clasped her hands and had a dreamy look on her face.

I was looking around the house and the huge family portrait captured my attention. I gasped mentally and nudged Sehun. "Psst! Look at the family portrait! Remember to keep calm! Keep calm!"

Sehun looked at the family portrait and turned to face me with a 'You scare the out of me' look. "Ottoke?" He whispered.

I took out my phone and texted appa. "Appa! Remember the guy that demanded us to pay for the dry-cleaning of his jacket. He is the son of your friend!"

Brrr... Brrr...

"Ah! Jesong hamnida!" Appa took out his phone and retrieved the message. He turned to me immediately, whispering. "Jinjja?"

Sehun and I nodded.

"Mwo? What happen?" Jung Soo ahjusshi asked.

"Ah! Nothing nothing!" Appa said.

"Yeobo, why don't you show them to their rooms first?" Jung Soo ahjusshi smiled.

"Ne! Sung Woo oppa, let me show you guys to your respective room." Omonim stood up and walked towards the stairs.

There were 4 rooms and a common bathroom at the second storey. The living area on second storey was mad huge and there was a scratching pole.

"They have cat!"

"Sung Woo oppa, your room will be the first room on my left and Sehun's will be next to yours." Omonim pointed to the left, showing appa and Sehun their rooms.

"For my dear Se Rin, your room will be next to Jaejoong's room." She smiled.

"Jaejoong?" I asked.

"Omo! Look at me! I almost forget to introduce him to all of you." She walked towards the first room on the right and knocked on the door. "Joongie! Our guests are here!"

I turned to look at appa and Sehun. "Ottoke?" I mouthed at them.

Sehun went to hide behind appa while appa just asked me to stay calm.

"Ne! Umma!" I froze on the spot when I heard his voice.

"It's really him! Great!"

"Joongie, Sung Woo ahjusshi and his children are here! Come! Let me introduce you to them." Omonim chirped.

"Sung Woo oppa, this is Jaejoong!"

"Annyeong haseyo! Jaejoong imnida!" He sounded so different when he was at the restaurant.

"Ah! Jaejoong is a fine young man! You and Jung Soo have done a good job in grooming your son!" Appa complimented.

"Ani! This boy still has his temper too!" Omonim said.

"Yeah! Super bad temper somemore!"

"Se Rin-ah, why is your back facing us?" Omonim asked.

I turned around with my head hanging low, not wanting to face him. "Annyeong haseyo! Se Rin imnida!" I bowed with my head low.

"Aigoo! Why are you hiding your pretty face?" Omonim asked.

"Why do you sound so familiar to me?" Jaejoong butted in. "Oh! You are the guy who spilled the soup on my jacket!" I looked up and saw him pointing his finger at Sehun.

"Kim Jaejoong! Why are you so rude to our guest?" Omonim shouted and twisted his ear.

"Pain pain pain! Umma!" He started whining.

"Eun Jo-ah, it was our fault. Sehun did spill the soup on Jaejoong's jacket." Appa interjected.

"Oppa, that doesn't mean this kid can just shout at our guests! Kim Jaejoong, apologize!" Omonim's hand was still on his ear.

"Don't have to apologize! It's not a big deal! Eun Jo, stop twisting his ear. It gonna fall off if you continue doing that." Appa tried to be the peacemaker.

"I'll let you off this time!" Omonim released her grip.

Jaejoong was whining and rubbing his ear. I couldn't imagine a lawyer like him, getting punished by his umma. The sight was too hilarious. I tried controlling myself from laughing but failed. In the end, I saw him glaring at me with his ferocious killer eyes.

"Damn! I rather sleep under the bridge than staying with this killer!"

~~~~~

"Man! I wonder how long do I need to stay here? Sooner or later I will just get myself killed by that eccentric lawyer's laser glare!"

I started unpacking my clothes and arranged them neatly in the cabinet. Once I was done with the unpacking, I went out to the balcony of my room to enjoy the nice scenic view ahead.

"Scratch! Scratch! Scratch!"

"Mwo? What sound is that?" I headed back into my room to investigate the source of the weird noise.

"Scratch! Scratch! Scratch!"

"Seems like it's coming from the door!" I went to open the door and saw a cat with silve-blue fur sitting outside the door, looking up at me.

"Hello! Little fellow!" I squatted down, its head.

"Meeeoooowwww..." The little kitty seemed like enjoying my touch.

"Jiji! Come back here!" A husky voice sounded across the living area.

I looked up and saw that eccentric killer, Kim Jaejoong, staring at me. "Don't look at me this way! I didn't kidnap your cat. He came to my room himself." I shot back.

"Is a she! Jiji, back to appa!" He bellowed.

"Meeeoooowwww!" The cat slipped from my grip and ran into my room.

"Don't scare her this way! I will bring her out." I shot him a glare and began searching for the cat.

"Jiji, come out!" I cooed.

"Meeeeoooowww..."

I looked around to see where did the sound come from. "Under your bed!" He said.

I bent down and saw Jiji hiding at one corner. "Jiji, come here!" I stretched out my hand to her.

"I'm going to see how you going get her out from the bed." The eccentric killer scoffed.

"Come here! Jiji!" I inched a little closer to her but she used her claw and scratched my hand.

"Ouch!" I retracted my hand to check on the wound.

"Yah! What happen?" He asked.

Ignoring him, I decided to try my luck again. "Come on! Jiji! I have snack for you!" I extended my hand out to her again and she finally gave me her soft paw.

"Good girl!" I smiled and slowly got her out from the bed.

"Meeeeoooowww..." I looked down and saw her with an innocent look on her face. It seemed like she was apologizing for scratching me.

"Silly girl! I'm not angry with you!" I her smooth silky fur before handing her back to her eccentric owner.

"Here! Take your precious daughter back!" I strode off to the bathroom once I gave Jiji back.

~~~~~

Once I was out of the bathroom, the eccentric killer was sitting at the couch playing with Jiji and his gaze shifted on me the moment I came out.

"How's your wound?" He asked.

"Fresh and bloody!" I retorted and went downstair to look for the first aid kit.

When I was down, I saw omonim in the kitchen preparing for dinner. "Omonim, sorry to disturb. May I know where is the first aid kit?" I asked.

"Omo! What happen, my dear?" Omonim asked worriedly.

"Nothing! Just a little scratch." I smiled.

"Better clean your wound before applying the antiseptic cream. It's at the first drawer of the cabinet upstairs." Omonim replied.

"Araso! I'll go get it!" I bowed and went up.

To my disappointment, he was still there playing with his cat. I went to the cabinet to retrieve the first aid kit and went straight back to my room.

While I was tending to my wound, I heard him yelling Jiji's name again. "Jiji!"

The next thing I knew, Jiji came running into my room again and sat next to my leg. "Meeeooowww!"

"Aigoo! I can't play with you now!" I started talking to the cat.

"Jiji, are you a homoual? Why did you keep going to her? Or is it because she is emitting some masculine scent and that's why you are so attracted to her?" I looked at him and saw him smirking at me outside my room.

I packed the first aid kit and headed out with Jiji trailing behind me.

"Ahhh! Jiji-ah, I am your appa not her!" He started whining.

"Jiji, is it because your appa always abused you and that's why you are trying to escape from him?" I tickled her neck.

"Yah! I will never abuse my beloved daughter!" He retorted.

"Meeeeoooowwww..."

"Wooo! So what I say is true! Aww! Poor Jiji! It must have been a torture for you to stay with him." I carried her and went to the couch.

"Stop kidnapping my cat!" He shouted, causing appa and Sehun to come out of the room.

"What happen?" Appa asked.

"Nothing! I was just playing with the cat and someone kept accusing me for kidnapping his cat! Anyway I will help omonim with the dinner preparation now. Don't wanna waste time arguing with sickening people!" I went down to the kitchen, leaving clueless appa and Sehun behind with that killer.

~~~~~

"Dinner is ready!" Omonim shouted from the kitchen while I was setting up the table.

"Ahhh! What a spread!" Jung Soo ahjusshi commented.

"Our dear Se Rin cooked some of them. Yeobo, you should try it! It's really nice!" Omonim added.

"Jinjja? Maybe I should try now!" Jung Soo ahjusshi stole a piece of chicken.

"Yah! A 55-year-old man is behaving like a kid!" Omonim slapped his hand.

"Hmmm... Is really nice! Se Rin-ah, you must inherited the cooking skill from your appa!" Jung Soo ahjusshi commented.

"Hahaha! Jung Soo-ah, she has been the one taking care of the house after the death of Jiyoung. This is how she started to get exposed to cooking." Appa came to the dining area with Sehun.

"Noona cooked the best porridge too!" Sehun beamed.

"Whoever gets Se Rin as wife will be the luckiest man on earth!" Omonim held my hand.

"Aniyo! You guys are flattering me. I'm not that good!" I said with a tint of pink on my face.

"Let's start the dinner! I'm starving!" Jung Soo ahjusshi was already seated at the dining table.

"Se Rin-ah, can you help me get Jaejoong down for dinner?" Omonim requested.

"Duh! Omonim, can you do it yourself?"

"Ne!" I heaved a sigh of defeat and went up the stairs.

Just as I was about to knock on the door, he came out from his room and I almost hit his face with my knuckle. "Ahh! Yah! Are you trying to kill me with your pork knuckle?"

"I won't want to dirty my hand to kill an eccentric cat abuser! Dinner is ready!" I rolled my eyes and walked away.

~~~~~

"Joongie is here! Let's start our dinner!" Omonim said.

"Umma, stop calling me Joongie!" The eccentric killer whined.

"What a whiner!"

"Mwo? Why can't I call my son by that? Come! Try this and tell me if it's nice or not?" Omonim took a piece of chicken and put it in his bowl.

"Not bad! Is this your new dish?" He took a bite and commented.

"Se Rin cooked it! Isn't she a genius cook?" Omonim said with an eye smile.

"What?" He spitted out the food immediately.

"Yah! Kim Jaejoong, how can you be so rude?" Omonim shouted angrily.

"Omonim, it's ok! Maybe Jaejoong ssi is a fussy eater!" I smirked, earning a death glare from him.

"Se Rin-ah!" Appa frowned and shook his head at me, hinting me to stop.

"Hahaha! Se Rin is right! Jaejoong is indeed a fussy eater!" Jung Soo ahjusshi added.

"Ne! Se Rin-ah, I heard that you are law student in Seoul University. Have you thought of what to do after graduation?" Omonim asked.

"I hope to work as a prosecutor." I smiled.

"Pfffttt!" I turned to see that eccentric killer scoffing.

"That's very good! I thought I could ask you to join my law firm." Jung Soo ahjusshi said.

"I don't wanna work with a killer lawyer!"

"Se Rin, what did you just say?" Omonim asked.

"Oh! Nothing!" I lied and continued eating.

After dinner, the guys were at the living hall watching TV while I decided to stay in the kitchen to help omonim with the cleaning up.

"Aigoo! Se Rin-ah, you don't have to help me with the washing. Just help me bring the fruits out for the guys and join them." Omonim urged me.

"Ne!" I took the plate of fruit platter out.

"Se Rin-ah, take a rest! You have been helping out since dinnertime." Jung Soo ahjusshi said.

"Ne! I will go out to get some FRESH air at the garden." I bowed and headed to the garden.


Sorry for the late update!

Thank you for subscribing and commenting!

Hope you like this chapter!!

Yes! They are staying together!! Hehehehe!!