Plane Ride.

Noona, Saranghae

 

Days passed and EXO we’re preparing for their flight to L.A for a SMTOWN concert.

“Gege ! Let’s Go!” Tao said.

“Araseo!” Kris and Tao went to their van and waited for the others.

When they were complete. The started to go to Incheon Airport. After 30 minutes they were already there.

Their manager came to them. “You would be flying with SNSD’s Tiffany”

Kris’ eyes widened “Really?”

“Yeah, she would be here any minute now.”

“What about the other SNSD members ?” Baekhyun asked hoping that the others will be there.

“Jessica, Sooyoung and Sunny are already in L.A, their flight was yesterday and Taeyeon, Seohyun, and Hyoyeon will fly later night. Yoona and Yuri wouldn’t be coming” manager explained.

“Awww...” Baekhyun pouted knowing that the other members won’t be in the same flight with him. *But atleast Fany noona will be with us*

“Ahhh... so we would wait for Noona?” Kris asked.

“Yeah. Duizhang and Suho, take care of your members first. I would be doing something over there.”

“NAE!” Suho and Kris said together.

*I hope I can seat with noona* Kris hoped.

“ I want to seat with Noona!” Baekhyun said.

*what ? I would do everything to seat with noona.* Kris thought.

“Pabo !! it’s up to noona who she wants to seat with.” Chanyeol hit the back of Baekhyun’s neck.

“Ouch !!” Baekhyun Pouted. He hit Chanyeol’s shoulder. They started arguing.

“YAH !! Stop that!” Suho tried to stop them but they won’t.

“Annyeong EXO!” All their heads turned to the direction where that voice is coming. They were shocked to see Tiffany smiling and waving to them.

*Noona’s Airport fashion is the best.* Kris smiled to himself.

“Annyeong Noona!” Baekhyun waved like nothing happened.

“Annyeong Bacon!” She smiled.

*Noona knows all of our nicknames* Kris thought.

“Noona, ready to fly?” Suho showed his angelic smile.

“Nae!”

“Let’s Go!” They said.

They went to the lobby to wait for their flight to board.

After 10 minutes. Their flight was called. They got on the plane and go to their seats.

The seatmates we’re

Sehun-Luhan, Suho-D.O, Lay and Chen, Xiumin and Tao, Chanyeol and Kris, Baekhyun and Tiffany, Kai- Manager.

*Lucky Baekhyun to seat with Noona.* Kris Sighed. Chanyeol heard Kris’ Sigh.

“You want to seat with Noona, right ??” Chanyeol asked.

He nodded. “Nae” He sighed again.

Chanyeol stood up and Kris looked at him. “Fany noona !! Can we exchange seats ?? I want to seat with Baekhyun.”

Kris’ eyes widened in shock. “What the hell are you doing?!”

“Hyung, im doing this for you”

“N-“ Baekhyun was about to disagree but.

“Sure!” Tiffany answered with a smile.

Tiffany stood up and went to exchange seats with Chanyeol. Before he go to his new seat, He winked at Kris “You owe me one Hyung” Kris just glared at him. *That Idiot*

“Oh !! Duizhang!” Tiffany waved. *He is so handsome with that clothes*

“Annyeong noona!” He smiled.

“You’re smiling again”

“nae noona... but don’t jump cause we are on the plane”

“Nae! I wont jump anymore.” She smiled as she seat next to Kris.

Tiffany put on her earphones as she listened to music. Kris on the other side, can’t help but to stare at her. *She’s so pretty even in side view. She is pretty inside-out”

As the plane started flying, Kris was secretly stealing glances at her and Tiffany started to notice it. *Is he staring at me?” She blushed at that thought.

Tiffany continues listening to music and Kris is still stealing glances at her until he caught her yawn and rub her eyes. *I cant fall asleep. What if I fall asleep on his shoulder, that would be embarrassing to Kris*

Kris stop staring at her as he played on his IPad. But suddenly, Tiffany’s head fell on his shoulder.

Kris looked at her and saw sleeping. He stared at her sleeping face for awhile then he made her sleep comfortable on his shoulders.

After 10 minutes, Kris also fell asleep on top of her head. They were like a couple sleeping together.

 

~~~~~~

So, this is my update today.

The last part will be updated tomorrow.

Is it boring?? I'm sorry but this is all i can do...

Even though it's boring, please comment more and subscribe!!

Enjoy!!

Oh, btw. i have a new plot for another one-shot. 

so, aside from KrisFany... is there another EXOFany couple you like ?? i was planing to make it  Sehun/Fany cause someone said she wanted it. 

I need you're opinions!!