Noona, Saranghae

Noona, Saranghae

 

It’s already 6pm and all SM artists needs to be in the dining area of the Hotel to eat their Dinner Together. SNSD was complete now except for Yoona and Yuri who wouldn’t attend the concert.

SNSD, EXO, DBSK, Super Junior, SHINee, F(x), BoA and other SM artists and staffs headed to the dining area. They went to buffet and get their food.

Tiffany is with Sooyoung while Kris is with Suho.

Tiffany and Sooyoung were done getting their as they go to their seats. But before they can go to their table. Tiffany bumped to someone.

“OMO!! Mianhae, I wasn’t looking in the way.” Fany said as she bowed.

“It’s okay noona, I wasn’t too...” A deep voice said.

She looked up to Kris standing infront of her while smiling. She blushed. “Nae. We’ll go first”

She looked at Sooyoung who is smiling at her as they continue walking. “Am I too obvious?”

“Yes, you are.” Sooyoung laughed.

“So embarrassing.” Tiffany sat on the chair and put her plate on the table.

‘’I think he likes you” Sooyoung giggled.

“Shut Up, im sure he doesn’t ~!”

“Whatever!” Sooyoung hissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Did Noona blush ? or im just imagining things?* Kris thought.

“I told you Noona likes you. I can feel it” Suho smiled.

“Should I confess to her?” Kris asked.

“Yes. You have to be brave.”

He just nodded and continue eating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next Day, all artist are getting ready for the concert.

Exactly 6pm, the concert started.

All artist performed their various songs and some special stage.

Now, it was the time for the special stage of Kris, Key and Amber. They will perform ‘Like A G6’

While perfoming, Tiffany is watching backstage by herself. *Gahhh,,,, Kris is so y and Handsome* She thought as she continue to watch.

“thinking dirty while watching Kris?” Sooyoung smirked.

“YAH !! No!” She gently hit Sooyoung and continue to watch.

“If that’s what you said.” Sooyoung said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The concert ended perfectly and now all artist is required to go to the after party.

All artist was present that time.

“You guys did a great job !! Cheers” Lee Soo Man said.

All of SM artist drank their wine and started eating.

When they were done eating all of the artist decided to go clubbing.

They all went to a club. Some of them was dancing and some are Drinking.

Tiffany stayed at the drinking bar drinking a Wine (Sorry Guys !! idk about what drink is this and that xP)

Until someone tapped her shoulder. She looked at the person who tapped her and she saw Kris.

“Noona, why are you alone here?” Kris asked.

“I just don’t want to join the others getting crazy there” Tiffany giggled.

“*This is the right time* Kris thought.

“Noona, can we take a walk and go to the nearby park there. I want to tell you something”

“Araseo.” Fany smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They exited the club and walked to the park.

Once Kris and Fany got there, Fany sat on one of the swings in the park.

“What do you what to tell me?” She looked at Kris.

“Uhhhhh....Noona, do you have a Boy....Friend?” He awkwardly asked.

She shook her head “I don’t have,  why?”

He come closer to her while rubbing the back of his head. He reached for her hand.

“Noona, the first time I saw, I liked you. Days past and I get to know you more, I fell inlove with you noona. I hide it because I know that you only see me as your Saeng but I have to be brave. I need to confess my feeling to you. Noona, Saranghae <3 “ Kris said sincerely.

Tiffany doesn’t know what to say, She’s just froze there staring at Kris. But she suddenly smiled. “Kris, you don’t know, but I LOVE YOU TOO <3”

“Jinjja?” Kris lighten up.

“Nae” She blushed.

Kris hugged her tightly and Tiffany hugged back.

“Tiffany Hwang, will you be mine?” he looked at her deeply.

“Yes, Kris Wu, I will be yours” She smiled.

He smiled back and leaned closer to her. Their lips touched, both of their eyes are closed and their enjoying the kiss. After 2 minutes, they pulled bach.

“Noona, Saranghae”

“Nado Saranghae”

~~~~~

The last part.

Sorry if its lame... im just so busy..

I deleted my HunFany for some reasons..

Im so busy... 

Enjoy !!

Subscribe and Comment ^^

Pai Pai !